12. Stop the Noise Mr. Chen is talking to his neighbor Mrs. Wang. C: May I have a word with you? W: Sure. What's the problem? C: It's about your son. I'm tired of his making so much noise at all hours

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(401) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Sometimes we say things without thinking. Very often a thoughtless remark may hurt others' feelings or cause a misunderstanding or an embarrassment. We must, therefore, always think before we speak. O

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Britain's Prince William is a subject of an intense speculation this morning. The tabloids are buzzing about whether he is gonna pop the question to his long-time girlfriend. CBS News correspondent Ri

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Jewel: Pieces of You She's an ugly girl, does it make you want to kill her? She's an ugly girl, do you want to kick in her face? She's an ugly girl, she doesn't pose a threat. She's an ugly girl, does that make you feel safe? Ugly girl, ugly girl, do

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

175. She doesn't like to talk to me W: How was your girlfriend introduced to you? M: She doesn't like to talk to me. W: Girls are always shy. W: What's wrong with you and your girlfriend recently? M: She doesn't like to talk to me. W: You should have

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

释义: go after 尾随某人,追击 go after 后面如果接人物名词的话就会表示追上或逮捕某人,如果 go after 后面接事物的话就表示追求某物。 例句: I had to go after her to the airport. 我不得不追她到机

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

生活大爆炸第四季第五集_1 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

Anyway, Chris is like a dear something to me. 总之 克里斯和我很亲近 I dont know how to explain it, 我也不知道怎么说 a gay man I can rub, I can I can do that with, 可能因为他是同性恋吧 Yeah, that makes.. - It makes a differ

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

讲解文本: fit like a glove 合身,合适 Her new dress fits her like a glove. 她的新裙子超合身的。 My girlfriend bought me a new computer, and it fits like a glove. 女朋友给我新买了一台电脑,太适合我了。 疯狂练习

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

A man has been fined ?1,400 after he dressed up in his girlfriends clothes to sit her exams for her but other female students say his stunt was very romantic. 日前,一男子因乔装打扮成其女友并参加考试被处以1400英镑的罚款,不

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

He's late. 他迟到了 Never. 从不 I maintain a Swiss account for financial transactions. Here's the number. 为了金融交易我开了瑞士的账户。这是号码 Thanks. I'll wire you the money. 谢谢。我会把钱转给你的 Assuming I do

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

1. put two and two together 根据事实推理 e,g, If we put two and two together, we might come up with the right answer. 如果根据事实推理,我们就能得出正确答案。 2. two heads are better than one 人多智广;三个臭皮匠,顶

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: go after 尾随某人,追击 go after 后面如果接人物名词的话就会表示追上或逮捕某人,如果 go after 后面接事物的话就表示追求某物。 例句: I had to go after her to the airport. 我不得不追她到机

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

A: I think I have experienced the most difficult period. 我觉得我度过了一段最艰难的时间。 B: Why do you think so? 为什么这么想? A: Last week I lost my job and my girlfriend left me. No one helped me. But I didn'tblow my cool.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

December 11 12月11日 Read it! 读读看! The Christmas rush is here. 圣诞节的抢购热潮又来了, The crowds at the mall are huge! 购物中心涌进大量的人潮! Everyone is trying to buy gifts for the special people in their lives.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

You feel better? 感觉好点了吗 I'll feel better once we end Deadshot. 干掉死亡射手我就能好了 Welcome to Germany, Mr. Ambassador. 欢迎来德国,大使先生 Henrik, you're looking great. 亨里克,气色不错呀 We have to end t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

释义: be off 离开 ( Leave ) off 包含分离和脱离的意思,因此 be off 表示离开。想要说明目的地的话就可以使用 be off to+名词,想要说明原因的话就可以用 be off to+ (动词)。另外,be off 还具有电

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

凡事预则立,不预则废。新的一年就快到了,你给自己定了什么目标?是升职?是参加某个培训?还是把懒惰扔得远远的,开始健身?先一起听听午休时来自某office的谈论吧。 Jack: Congratulate

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

讲解文本: distant 冷漠的,疏远的 Mike's girlfriend is a bit cold, a bit distant. 迈克的女朋友对人有点冷淡,有点疏远。 He is courteous but distant. 他彬彬有礼,但是态度冷淡。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

释义: make love (to somebody) 与某人分享爱情 make love 是一种委婉的表达,和 have sex 是同义词。做爱的对象就是 make love to somebody。 例句: He made love to me. 他向我求爱了。 Did he make a pass at you? 他骚

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语