An Englishman is at home with his girlfriend. (E=Englishman; G=girlfriend) G: Have you gone mad? Why are you roaring your head off like a lion? E: Rrrrr...ah! G: Hey, have you gone off your rocket or

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

girl-----------女孩 girlfriend----女朋友 glad----------高兴 glasses-------眼镜

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)

Candy:Are you going to come to my wedding? 凯蒂:你会来参加我的婚礼吗? Joe:Of course. 乔:当然。 Candy:Good. Are you going to bring your girlfriend? 凯蒂:太好了。你会带女朋友一起来吗? Joe:Yes. She likes wedding

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

1. The man wants to buy a birthday present for his ______. A. girlfriend B. mother C. sister 2. What does the man want to buy? A. a shirt B. a skirt C. a sweater 3. What color item does the man want to buy? A. green B. blue C. red 4. In the end, the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

A:Hi,Modern English. 你好,洋话连篇 B:Hi is that Drew?It’s David here. 你好,是Drew吗?我是David。 A:Hey,what’s new,buddy? 嘿,哥们儿,最近有什么新鲜事儿? B:Not mu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

A Basic Expressions 基本表达 1. Are you married or single? 你是结婚还是单身? 2.Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? 你有男朋友/女朋友吗? 3.Do you have anyone in mind? 你有意中

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

By Mary Morningstar Washington 14 May 2007 Country singer Miranda Lambert entered Billboard's Country chart at Number1 with her 2005 debut album Kerosene. The 23-year-old Texan has done it again with her brand new CD. VOA's Mary Morningstar has this

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

What is the difference between a girlfriend and a girl friend? Or a boyfriend and a boy friend? 女朋友与女性朋友或者男朋友与男性朋友之间的区别是什么? 获得16.8k好评的答案@Mike Wilhelm The space between them. 就是两者

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest (热情)for life. In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

1. He was so hard on me last night。 他昨晚对我很凶。 2. I have a hard time with my girlfriend。 我跟我女友关系非常不好。 3. You're getting on my nerves。 你惹毛我了。 4. Get off my back, I didn't sleep last night。 不要

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks the young man wants. Well, he said, I've been seeing this girl for awhile and she's really hot. I want condoms because I think ton

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Don: Yes, I know her name is Fiona. I'm her husband, Don. Acheng:Oh! I'm so sorry! I had no idea. Don:Do all Chinese men hit on married women? Acheng:No, no. I'm really sorry. Don:I think you'd better sit down now. Acheng:Yes, of course. In fact, it'

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

ASAP: As soon as possible 尽快 BF: Boyfriend 男朋友 GF: girlfriend 女朋友 BTW: By the way 随便说一下 BBL: Be back later 稍后回来 BRB: Be right back 很快回来 CU: See you 再见 CUL

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius has been sentenced to five years in prison for killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. The judge delivered the ruling after reviewing arguments from the prosecution asking for a tough sentence, as well as the case of the d

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1) BBL = Be back later = 一会儿回来,一会儿再聊 2) BFF = best friend forever = 一辈子的好朋友 3) BF/GF = boyfriend/ girlfriend 男朋友/女朋友 4) BTW = by the way = 顺便说一下

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

文本: C: Hey. L: Is there something I can help you with? C: Dude, you tried to set fire to my girlfriend. L: Yeah, sorry about that. I was being ground down by a trivial bureaucracy. C: I can't believe I'm saying this, but is there something that

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

中国人称另一半为爱人,我丈夫妻子,我老公/婆,有孩子称孩子他爸(妈),俺家那口子,男的称呼妻子还有屋里的,内人,甚至古代/代还有贱内。那么在英语国家,人们向别人介绍另一半时如

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A married man was visiting his girlfriend one day, when she requested that he shave his beard. Oh James, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face. James replied, My wife loves this beard, I couldn't possibly do it. She wou

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

老外说心情不好的10种方式 以下是老美在不同场合中表达心情不爽很爱使用的十句话: 1. He was so hard on me last night。 他昨晚对我很凶。 2. I have a hard time with my girlfriend。 我跟我女友关系非常不

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 happen to talk sb. out of talk sb. into Practical Sentence happen to eg: I happen to have a new one. talk sb. out of eg: I talked him out of going swimming alone. talk sb. into doing eg: My girlfriend talked m

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学