看来,虚拟终究敌不过现实啊~~~让我们来看看视频里有趣的语言点吧: Virtual Assistant: 虚拟助理 Actual Assistant: 真人助理 Fix the Girlfriend: 哄女朋友 Done: 任务完成 Breakup With:

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

The Best Valentine Gifts for Your Girlfriend 给女朋友最好的情人节礼物 Whether or not you take Valentine's Day seriously, chances are your girlfriend does. If you want to find her something special for this holiday, think about sentimental

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

5月4日是五四青年节,是14至28周岁之间的青年的节日。青年节对于你来说意义是什么?是半天的法定假日,还是在今天惆怅地回想一下当年?老男孩说青春如同奔流的江河 一去不回来不及道别

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

今天是五四青年节,是14至28周岁之间的青年的节日。青年节对于你来说意义是什么?是半天的法定假日,还是在今天惆怅地回想一下当年?老男孩说青春如同奔流的江河 一去不回来不及道别,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Take it off follow me now let me in don't shut me out Don't tell me you love me if that's not how it really is Take it off follow me now let me in don't shut me out Don't tell me you love me if that's not how it really is Is it casual Or are you tryn

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A great girlfriend 模范女友 She Shares Your Values 你们有共同的价值观 You and your girlfriend dont have to agree with each other on everything, but when it comes to your fundamentalbeliefs and values, you two should be aligned. These oft

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

He's into you. 他喜欢你。 He chooses the perfect gift. 用心挑选礼物。 Don't worry if his gifts are duds but ifhe consistently hits it out of the park with his present shopping skills, takeit as a compliment: he's not only a good listener,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Lesson 2 News 第二课 实时新闻 February 4 2月4日 Valentine's Day 欢度情人节 Valentine's Day is February 14. 二月十四日是情人节, We can show our friends and family that we love them. 我们可以向我们的亲朋好友表达我们

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

不少女孩子身边都会有一个随叫随到的男性好朋友,失恋的时候、没钱吃饭的时候、逛街没人帮着拎东西的时候,这位男性好友就会派上用场。可他从来都不会成为这个女孩子的恋爱对象,只

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

She did not dump me. It was a mutual break-up, ok?Shut up! 她没有抛弃我,这是一次对等的分手好吗?闭嘴! Have you ever been so completely in love with your girlfriend that you just knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Lets face it - men have been born with the tendency to forget their girlfriends birthdays. So even if she lets him get away with not noticing new haircuts, or new clothes; she would definitely throw him down the Empire State Building if he forgets he

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Raf's perfect girlfriend' beach kissing illusion 海滩亲吻的错觉:Raf的完美女朋友 The set-up looks just right, a beachfront, ahh! the perfect place for romance, so everybody say awwwww! as this perfect couple snuggle up to each other for

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

有些问题难以解决,但是很多数字短语会有所帮助。今天,酷酷少儿英语就来说说关于数字2的短语。数字2在英文中是two。 1、put two and two together 根据事实推理 例句:If we put two and two together,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

讲解文本: hot water 热水,严重的麻烦,困境 Joe is really in hot water now. His girlfriend just found out he's seeing another woman.Joe 现在可是难办了。因为他的女朋友最近发现他另外还有一个女朋友。 I got a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Well, I was gonna ask what the specials were, but you know what? 本来想问你今天有什么特餐,不过还是算了。 Can I actually just get one of Max's homemade cupcakes? 我能就点一个麦克斯自制小蛋糕吗 Okay, which flavor? Su

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Justin Bieber最新单曲《Boyfriend》 The wait is officially over! What do you think of Justin Biebers latest music video?After weeks of waiting, Justin Bieber finally released his full Boyfriend music video and were officially obsessed! 无尽的等

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

释义: I'd give anything to (for)...为了什么都可以做,一定要做某事 I'd 为 I would 的简略形式,作为假设方法的表达。to (for)之后的成分为一种条件,表示如果能够的话,什么都可以做。另外,可以

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

I have some idioms for you today. Idioms are colourful ways of saying something. Often, when we use an idiom, we dont mean the words in a literal sense. We are using the words figuratively. Still confused? The best thing is to give you some examples.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

《Stan》是Eminem与英国女歌手Dido一同演唱的歌曲。歌曲由The 45 King和Eminem创作。录于其2000年的专辑《The Marshall Mathers LP》中。 My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all The morning rain clouds u

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Well,this is the first time we've ever done something like this, 这还是我们第一次 我们以前还没做过这样的事 Clinton asked for our help,proposing to his girlfriend of three years,Stephanie. Clinton请我们帮他 向他交往三年的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀