Victor:Nancy, 让我们今天来谈一下关于友情的话题吧。 Nancy:Were just friends. Theres a difference between a girlfriend and a female friend. A girlfriend is someone youre romantically involved with, and a female friend is a mans friend who just hap

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

[00:01.96]Oh. 哦. [00:06.80]So, I just wanted to come by and say I'm sorry. 我过来就是给你道歉的. [00:07.16]Chris can be such an asshole when he gets angry, 克里斯生气的时候就是个混蛋, [00:11.32]It's just... 就是有点... [0

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-心灵驿站

Candy : Are you going to come to my wedding? Joe : Of course. Candy : Good. Are you going to bring yourgirlfriend? Joe : Yes. She likes weddings. Candy: So when are you going to get married? Joe : We haven't decided yet. 你会来吗? 凯蒂:你会来

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(266) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

A:Marco,I got a new fur coat for only 400 kuai. Marco,我花四百块就买了个大衣 B:What's it like. 什么样的? A:It has a hood.You know,with lots of fur.In Canada,this is like 4 or 5 hundre

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

释义: I'd give anything to (for)...为了什么都可以做,一定要做某事 I'd 为 I would 的简略形式,作为假设方法的表达。to (for)之后的成分为一种条件,表示如果能够的话,什么都可以做。另外,可以

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Transcript: Aurelia: Whos that boy over there, Hannah? Hannah: That? Er, thats my brother, Jem. Aurelia: Your brother? Hannah: Yes, and thats his girlfriend Lucy. The pretty girl with the long, brown hair. Aurelia: Oh right. So, youve got a brother?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

SCENE ④ A 吉娜和戴夫在隔间里 【你打算回应他吗?】 Zina: He's been here again. 吉娜: 他又到过这里了。 Dave: Rhumba Boy? What did he write this time? 戴夫: 伦巴男孩

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

Now, the VOA Learning English program, Words and Their Stories. 这里是美国之音英语学习计划的单词故事节目。 In the English language, some animals have come to represent human characteristics.Lions are brave.Foxes are tricky.And el

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Summary: Is it correct to make friends on the Internet? Will it be dangerous? Bill, Hillary's younger brother, is a rude and impolite boy. Everyone in his school doesn't like him. However, he really wants to have a girlfriend, so he asks his sister t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

The Best Valentine Gifts for a Boyfriend 给男朋友最好的情人节礼物 Girls of all ages try to find the best Valentine's Day gifts for their boyfriends. Valentine's Day is a special day dedicated for lovers to let their significant others kno

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

[Intro] Yeah I got a question for you baby [Verse 1] Would you think a nigga rude If I said I wanna fuck? Right now (Whatchu sayin) Beautiful, don't you be a prude You know what you came to do Gon lay it down Got my J' rolled tight, and with a light

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1. 使用比较等级的基本原则。不作比较用原级,两者比较用比较级,多者比较用最高级: Who runs faster, you or Tom? 你和汤姆谁跑得快一点? He eats more quickly than I do. 他比我吃得快。 He sings the best

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We're feeling a little misty-eyed thinking about true love. Well, you can create your own relationship success by looking for the right traits in a woman instead of just swiping right on everyone on Tinder. 作为男生,我们有时会对真爱长什

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Why that two-timing! 为什么那么不专情。 2. Don't let it get you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea。 别让这件事影响你的情绪。天涯何处无芳草。 3. Are you cheating on me? Because I've been hearing some rumors。 你

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

-- I could totally get a girlfriend if I actually tried. -- Shut up! 只要我认真去,我一定能把到妹。闭嘴 Thousands of people are building relationships online at our site. What are you doing? You're probably just looking like a loser

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Dear使用的范围比较广。可以用来称呼朋友,也可以用来称呼亲密爱人,也有可能是长辈称呼小辈。另外英语日 记通常会用dear dairy开头。写信时通常的称呼也是Dear XX。 经典美剧老友记第一季第

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lets face it - men have been born with the tendency to forget their girlfriends birthdays. So even if she lets him get away with not noticing new haircuts, or new clothes; she would definitely throw him down the Empire State Building if he forgets he

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Listen to the dialogue and check what their relationships are. 英语对话1 A:Why don't you talk to your father? B:Well,I don't know. Whenever we talk, he makes me very nervous... 英语对话2 A:How long have you been dating with Julia? B:She has b

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Henry had a good job. But he didn't have a girlfriend. Why don't you have a girlfriend? his mother asked. You need a girlfriend, so you can get married and have kids. That way I'll have some grandchildren. Henry said, Do you want me to have a girlfri

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

14岁澳洲可爱歌手Cody Simpson新单:All Day Cody Simpson97年出生,今年14岁,也是通过youtube而成名的。Cody的第一支单曲Iyiyi有推荐过哦,还记得么?点此回顾。小Cody的新单曲出来啦,欣赏一下吧~ A

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲