SIX IN SPITE OF 尽管 In spite of the heavy rain,we still made our trip as planned. In spite of his fame in fortune,he was basically a unhappy man.Money really doesn't buy happy as you know.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girl you once knew Although she's dressed up to the nines At sixes and sevens w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 十八首全球最好听的女声

Questions Asked in an InterviewWhy do you want to work for us?This is an obvious question andif you have done your research on the companyyou should be able to give a good reason. Organize your reasons into several short sentences that clearl

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? Don't be fooled by those big bovine eyes and the mouth slowly chewing cudcows have a magnetic personality. At least thats the claim made by German researchers in the

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

6、For Wife and Husband One of the oldest human needs is having someone wonder where you are when you don't come home at night. When we first met we were tow people who loved each other. Now we are on

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Startup founders are just like us. They may know how to negotiate term sheets, but when it comes to their own personal finances, billion-dollar valuations be damnedtheyre just as lost as we are. 企业家们和我们并没有什么两样。他们也许

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, March 6 (Xinhua) -- Eighty-three individuals worldwide with personal fortunes totaling 10 billion U.S. dollars or more have been listed on the Hurun Global Rich List 2012, which was released Tuesday in Beijing. Carlos Slim, 73, tops the list

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是reversal。 Reversal, 是逆转的意思。A reversal of policy, 意思是政策的逆转。A reversal of decision, 意思是改变主意。支持泰国前总理他信的政党在星期天的选举中成为国会第一大党,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

哥伦比亚缴获1.4吨可卡因 BOGOTA, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Colombia's National Police (NP) announced Wednesday the seizure of 1.4 tons of cocaine hidden in a warehouse in the southwestern city of Cali that was slated to be shipped by boat to Guatem

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So then, I ask, 我想问的是, what's in it for you? 你可以为此做些什么? You're probably asking that. Why should you care? 你可以正有这个疑问:这于我何干? I will just leave you with two things. 我只再说两点。 On

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck, 我不是从星辰得出我的结论, And yet methinks I have astronomy; 可我似乎对占星也不学而精, But not to tell of good or evil luck, 但我不想要去预知吉凶祸福, Of plagues, o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Last night, I watched a movie, it is about two teenagers, they have cancer, but the boy is positive about life while the girl is negative about life. They meet each other, then the girl is affected by the boy, she starts to see the beautiful things i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A majority of the country thinks it's time for Donald Trump to log off, and never tweet - at least not from his personal Twitter account. 美国多数民众认为是时候让特朗普注销推特账号,别再发帖了--至少不在其私人账号上发

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Earthworm 地龙 East Asian Tree Fern Rhizome 狗脊 Elecampane Inula Root 土木香 Emblic Leafflower Fruit 余甘子 English Walnut Seed 胡桃仁 Entada Sten 瞌藤子 Entadae Stem 过江龙 Ephedra Herb 麻黄 Epigeal Srephaia Root 地不容 Epimedium Herb 淫羊藿 Erect

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

日前,大都市房价一再飙升,工薪阶层的买房负担加重。和房价相比,辛辛苦苦攒了多年的钱也成了chicken feed(小钱,数额甚微的款项)。 俚语中,chicken feed常用来指a trifling amount of money(小

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

As would become his standard practice, 乔布斯和媒体打交道已经有了自己的标准做法, Jobs offered to provide exclusive interviews to anointed publications in return for their promising to put the story on the cover. 他给自己钦点

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Then hate me when thou wilt; if ever, now; 你乐意恨我就恨我吧,立刻开始, Now, while the world is bent my deeds to cross, 反正世人们现在都想和我为敌, Join with the spite of fortune, make me bow, 你可和厄运联手强令

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

祝新年新气象: As the new year begins, let us also start anew. 一元复始,万象更新 祝新年财运佳: Happy New Year and hope you strike it rich! 恭喜发财 May wealth and riches be drawn your way./May you walk the path of prosper

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

龙飞凤舞 an elegant handwriting 龙马精神 the energy like a dragon and a horse 龙争虎斗 a fight between a dragon and a tiger 龙心凤肝 rare dishes(dragon's heart and phoenix's liver) 龙凤呈祥 prosperity brought by dragon and phoenix

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

evil a.邪恶的;不怀好意的 n.邪恶,罪恶 Dragons are thought to be evil and powerful creatures in the West. 龙在西方世界里被视为邪恶且强大的怪物。 Mary gave me an evil smile that made me uncomfortable. 她给了我一个不

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(350) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500