[00:11.82](Fisher) An over priced apartment and Chinese take-out. 楼价偏高,唐餐带走 [00:13.78]Thats New York living. 这就是典型的纽约 [00:17.46]Fisher, dont forget the fortune cookies. 别忘了那张运程指示啊 [00:19.66]I alread

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-落跑新娘

[00:01.98]Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny . 我相信你也把握了自己的命运 [00:09.30]You have to do the best with what God gave you. 把神给你的恩赐发挥到极至 [00:14.50]Whats my destiny, Mama? 我的命运是什

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-阿甘正传

材料全部选自新东方六级辅导班的内部资料 Unit 1 近义词练习(三) 13.The Swiss are worried they might have to ____ these advantages to the rest of the diplomatic community. A.e

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级词汇与结构练习

'Pigs might fly' I'm a pig, my son is a rabbit, I have snakes for daughters, and my wife, believe it or not, is a dragon! Do I live in a zoo? No, of course not! I am talking about our Chinese zodiac signs. Depending on the year of your birth, each p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Don't Cry for Me, Argentina Madonna It won't be easy, you'll think it strange when I try to explain how I feel that I still need your love after all that I've done You won't believe me. All you will s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第一集

BBC News Strong earnings from Amazon and a boost to the company's stock have made its founder, Jeff Bezos, the world's third richest person, according to Forbes. Mr Bezos owns 18% of Amazon's shares, which rose 2% in trading on Thursday. Forbes estim

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

to come into money 继承了一大笔钱 英文释义 To inherit a large fortune. 例句 My friend had lived simply for most of his life, but hecame into money recently after his wealthy parents died, and now he drives a luxury car andplays golf all

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

李华教Larry做中国饭。今天我们要学两个常用语:up in smoke和burst somebody's bubble. LH: Larry, 你想学做什么菜,尽管说!我最拿手的是麻婆豆腐,如果你想学难点的,我可以做你烤北京烤鸭。 LL: N

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Food names: 年糕 Nian-gao; rise cake; New Year cake 团圆饭 family reunion dinner 年夜饭 the dinner on New Year's Eve 饺子 Jiao-zi; Chinese meat ravioli 汤圆 Tang-yuan; dumplings made of sweet rice, rolled into balls and stuffed with eithe

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A: Oh, look, theres Veronica and her boyfriend. Shes always going on about him at the office. Oh, great, they saw us. Theyre coming this way. B: Oh, man... C: Jessica! Arthur! Hi! Id like you to meet my boyfriend Greg, hes the V. P. of quality and sa

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

I now know he participated in some things vicariously through me, his only son. 现在我知道一些事情他是通过我他唯一的儿子来做的。 When I played ball (poorly), he played too. 当我打球时(尽管我打得很糟糕),他也在

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

祝新年新气象: As the new year begins, let us also start anew. 一元复始,万象更新 祝新年财运佳: Happy New Year and hope you strike it rich! 恭喜发财 May wealth and riches b

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

一首传说中打动了整个爱尔兰的歌曲:craigie hill It being in the springtime and the small birds they were singing 那是在春天的时节,小鸟儿们在歌唱 Down by yon shady harbour I carelessly did stray 沿着远处婆娑的海港

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

【原文】 Most people complain of fortune, few of nature; and the kinder they think the latter has been to them, the more they murmur at what they call the injustice of the former. Why have not I the riches, the rank, the power, of such and such,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

9. Is it a long ride? 要坐很久吗? 还能这样说: Will it take long to get there? Will I have to ride long? 应用解析: long for 渴望; long after 渴望,极想 10. When is the next bus? 下一班什么时候? 还能这样说:

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand Kicked in my face But I've come through And I need to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my frien

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

英语恭喜发财,红包拿来是这样说: Wish you a fortune!Give me a red packet! 要记住哟,过年必用的哦。 bonus 奖金红包 gift money 送礼红包 lucky money envelope 装压岁钱的红包 或者是 red packets (cash wrapped u

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语