It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girl you once knew Although she's dressed up to the nines At sixes and sevens w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

The ancient singer went lamenting through the forest heard the birch wailing Now drawing nearer he asks the sacred birch tree Why art thou weeping? Giving wood a shape of a harp Weep no more thou sacred birch tree grieve no more, my dear friend and m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. The health care industry needs more nurses. All areas of the world face a nursing shortage. But the shortage is most severe in developing countries. Many of their nurses leave. They move to more dev

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(六)月

A fortune telling craze is spreading through school. Katie warns her friends that predicting the future can be dangerous, and is proved right in this story that is just a little more SPOOKY than usual. NATASHAS COMMENT ON THIS STORY: I love the Seanc

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

在国外吃中餐,大家要做好心理准备。因为你会吃到很多在中国没有的菜。今天Jenny和Spencer就带你尝尝美国的假中餐。 风靡美国的麦当劳四川酱 Mulan SzeChuan Sauce:花木兰四川照烧酱 Mulan SzeCh

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Participants take part in the discussion China's Changing Economy during the 2013 Fortune Global Forum in Chengdu, capital of southwest China's Sichuan Province, June 7, 2013. [Photo: Xinhua/Xue Yubin] China's economy is changing. While most particip

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

第一, 迷你对话 A: One day when we were at a dance, Mary said that she wanted to have a good talk with me. 有一天在跳舞的时候,玛丽说想要和我好好谈谈。 B: She was up to no good, I suppose. What did she say to you? 我猜他

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

今天我们要学的词是reversal。 Reversal, 是逆转的意思。A reversal of policy, 意思是政策的逆转。A reversal of decision, 意思是改变主意。支持泰国前总理他信的政党在星期天的选举中成为国会第一大党,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

At a news conference in Riyadh on Wednesday, Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal announced his plan to give away his entire fortune in the coming years. With this pledge, I am honoring my life-long commitment to what matters most helping to build a more

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Roberta: What are you working on? Lee: Oh, Im writing the company profiles for the businesses participating in the meeting next month. Do you have a minute to give me some feedback ? Roberta: Sure, what do you have so far ? Lee: Ive started to write

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

财神God of Money 很多地方都有年初五迎财神的习俗: 5th day of Chinese New Year: 大年初五 财神别用错了: God of Wealth/God of Fortune ? God of money ? 迎财神动词要用:worship 膜拜、礼拜 To worship the God of We

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

And what that allows you to do though is to connect directly with literally millions of people On the internet, you can read what each other's reading 毫不夸张 这为你们提供了直接同数百万人直接建立联系提供了可能性互联网上

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

forfeit 没收物品 forfeiture 没收 forfeiture of contribution 没收供款 forfeiture of sum 没收款项 forged signature 假冒的签名 forgiveness of a debt 免偿债务 formal contingent liab

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

You know it's not the first time you've been wrong, I wouldn't have even strung you along If I thought that you could be Anything but useless to me. And I know, I must go, For the fact that I don't belong. Now as I'm thinking back, Things have never

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Chapter 1 (an excerpt) It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this tr

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 English Classics-英文经典

《A Spark To Believe》是Miss Fortune在2014年5月19日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:A Lost Cause Artist:Miss Fortune All I've wanted is to let go. I've tried so hard, it's my downfall. Just this once, I'm on my knees, And begging you to t

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Life's too short to even care at all whoah I'm losing my mind, Losing my mind, Losing control These fishes in the sea they're staring at me, Whoah A wet world aches for the beat of a drum, Whaoh If I could find a way to see this straight I'd run away

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A:Onedaywhenwewereatadance,Marysaidthatshewantedtohaveagoodtalkwithme. 有一天在跳舞的时候,玛丽说想要和我好好谈谈。 B:Shewasuptonogood,Isuppose.Whatdidshesaytoyou? 我猜她没什么好事。她说了什么? A:Shesaidthatshewa

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Subject:I can hook you up. 迷你对话 A: I lost my job. I have been seeking for another one for a long time. 我失业了。我找工作找了很长一段时间。 B: Our company is looking for people. I can hook you up. 我们公司正在招人,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

We gave up our dreams in spectacular fashion. I threw everything down the drain, so I'm asking Where is my dignity? I'm feeling guilty I can't even sleep, no no. And I just wanted you to know that I'm crazy, but I thought maybe If you're still up for

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲