赖世雄初级美语入门篇 63

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(826) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美语入门篇

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

From Child of Freed Slaves to Millionaire 从被解放奴隶的孩子到百万富翁 Hers is a rags to riches story. Madam C.J. Walker went from poverty -- being the daughter of freed slaves -- to being a wealthy African-American businesswoman. She w

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

All the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men line defence at Buckingham Palace in London. But this storied home which attracts millions of tourists each year isn't a part of Queen Elizabeth's offici

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

To many parents, babies are a wonderful mystery. Who knows what lurks in their tiny heads and what they are doing with their flailing arms? Well, researchers now say that from the eyes of an infant, p

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

日前,大都市房价一再飙升,工薪阶层的买房负担加重。和房价相比,辛辛苦苦攒了多年的钱也成了chicken feed(小钱,数额甚微的款项)。 俚语中,chicken feed常用来指a trifling amount of money(小

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Ray / United States speaker What did I do yesterday? Well yesterday was Thanksgiving and I had the good fortune of being invited to the house of a friend where a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner was prepared. So I was able to eat delicious food and good

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Each bird love to hear himself sing.孤芳自赏。 Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. 早睡早起身体好。 Easier said than done.说得容易,做得难。 Eas

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

When ever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread I lose my way but still you seem to understand Now and forever I will be your man.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

一帆风顺: wish you every success 名列前茅: always come first in examinations 鹏程万里: have a bright future 风调雨顺: timely wind and rain bring good harvest 国泰民安: wi

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

A black sun has risen Look up into the sky Enter your rain season Drown out the light A return to the soil Harvest by hand Depleted and bleak in An unfertile land Is it fate or is it fortune That blasts our past to oblivion Can you feel The weight ha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Song:If I Had You Artist:Adam Lambert So I got my boots on, got the right amount of leather And I'm doing me up with a black colour liner And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter All we need in this world is some love There's a thin li

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

he Galway girl (PS: I LOVE YOU)插曲 演唱者:PS: I LOVE YOU 电影《附注:我爱你》(PS I love you) 的一段插曲 英文歌词 Well, I took a stroll on the old long walk Of a day -I-ay-I-ay I met a little girl and we stopped to talk

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

人们总是对神秘的占卜者和预言家心存敬畏,因为他们可能会说出你不知道的东西,或者事情的真相。对了,他们就叫做soothsayer。 Sooth是一个比较古老的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. Waste not,want not.俭以防匮。 2. From saving comes having.富有来自节俭。 3. A penny saved is a penny gained.省一文是一文。 4. Take care of the pence and the pound will take care of themselves.金钱积少便成多。 5. Frugalit

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

A: Irene! I heard you were on a date last night! So, how how did it go? I want all the juicy details! B: Um... well, actually, we had a fantastic time last night. He was...amazing! A: Okay, now you really have to fill me in. Whats he like? B: Hes rea

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

讲解文本: shortcut 捷径,近路,省力的方法 They made big mistakes when they tried to take a shortcut. 他们企图走捷径时犯了大错。 There is no shortcut to success. 成功没有捷径。 Is there a shortcut to the park? 去公

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Lawrence Edward Larry Page is an American entrepreneur who co-founded the Google Internet search engine. He was co-president of Google until 2001, when he and co-founder Sergey Brin appointed an external CEO. In 2007, PC World magazine said Page was

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

相关介绍: 《A Spark To Believe》是Miss Fortune在2014年5月19日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:Take That Shit Back To Baxter Artist:Miss Fortune Just take me back to the time where everything made sense, Where nothing mattered to me,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂