《We are the champions》是皇后乐队(Queen)最著名的单曲之一,发行于1978年初,由乐队主唱Freddie Mercury 作曲。同期发布的还有另外一首超级经典的We will rock you。这两首歌都以昂扬向上、震撼人心

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

☆senior year spring musical☆ lrc by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiang it's our last chance, to share the stage before we go our separate ways high school wasn't meant to last forever its our last chance, for us to shine to bring you music one more time

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

C: what do you think about this store? I heard its a posh store thats only got branches in big cities. A: I love this store. The only problem is that its extremely expensive. C: dont worry. Ive decided that for your birthday Im going to take you shop

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

S: have you moved into your new house yet, Michael? M: we just moved in yesterday, actually. S: so, what do you think about the place? Are you glad that you moved in? M: it's great! Unfortunately, we're going to spend a fortune doing everything up. S

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

familiar I'm on familiar terms with the bank manager. fantasy Stop looking for the perfect jobit's just a fantasy. fault All men make faults. feasible It's not feasible to follow your proposals. file Please file this paper away,Miss Mary. finance Are

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级考试高频词汇

It being in the springtime and the small birds they were singing Down by yon shady harbour I carelessly did stray The thrushes they were warbling, the violets they were charming To view fond lovers talking, a while I did delay She said, my dear don'

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Lesson 49 Window-shopping is free Narrator: Mother and Sue are looking at a lovely window-display. There are lots of nice things in the shop-window. Mother: How much is that blouse, Sue? Sue: Its £1.50 pence. Its quite cheap. Mother: Yes, but its p

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第三册

[00:00:01] He was once a poor man but now he is a man of means. 他曾经很穷现在发达了。 [00:06:16] How did he make a fortune? 他怎么发财的? [00:08:49] He did not make any effort. 他没怎么努力。 [00:11:20] His aunt died and le

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

【生词预览】 fortune 运气, enable 使能够 【笑话原文】 HalfPriceJack:Mydaughter'smusiclessonsareafortunetome. John:Howisthat? Jack:Theyenabledmetobuytheneighbor'shousesathalfprice. 【中文译文】 半价买房 杰克:我女儿的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Idiom: Off track 脱离轨道,迷失了方向 Hit the book: fortune 财富 commit to 投身于 perception 观念 holistic 全面的 mobility 移动性,流动性 stamina 体力,精力 metabolic 新陈代谢

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

[00:00.00]Do Lucky NumbersReally Bring Good Luc [00:04.31]Some peple say that some numbers will bring them good luck [00:08.62]take 8 for exampl [00:11.34]The Chinese pronunciation of the number8has almost the same sound as that of the chinese charac

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Part 1 Feng Shui Expert 风水大师 Dialogue Script1 对话原文1 Tim: Some guy on the street was telling me about my personality based on my facial features. Jenny: That's interesting. Well, I can tell you how long you'll live based on your hands. Tim: I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

You're as cold as ice You're willing to sacrifice our love You never take advice Someday you'll pay the price I know I've seen it before It happens all the time You're closing the door You leave the world behind You're digging for gold Yet throwing a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Failure is the mother of success. It is always darkest just before the day dawn. The miserable have no other medicine but only hope. In all things it is better to hope than to despair. If at first don

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Idiom: Pen is mightier than the sword ( writing is more powerful than action ) Hit the book: Discourage Closet Streamline Cost fortune Toss Zero in on Swap Clutter If you're discouraged by a small closet, take heart: There are plenty of ways to make

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

I don't know why so many people despise money and those who found their way to make money. Yes, sometimes fortune brings corruption. But that's because it's a double-edged sword. It's not money who made the decision. So I'm not ashamed to say that I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

craigie hill---这是一首传说中打动了整个 爱尔兰 的歌曲, 早晨听起此歌, 有一种幸福感在全身洋溢着.... Craigie Hill在苏格兰的Perth,而Craigie,在苏格兰语里是多石的,崎岖的意思。 It being in the springtime and the small birds they were singing 那是在春天

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

星级典句: 第一句:How about playing cards? 打扑克这么样? A: How beautiful the scenery is! 看景色多美啊! B: Yep. I like travelling by train. 是啊。我喜欢坐火车旅行。 A: How about playing cards? 打扑克怎么样!

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

And lay its foundation on such principles 新世界所根据的原则 and organizing its powers in such form as to you 及其组织权力的方式 务必使你们认为 shall seem most likely to affect your safety and happiness 唯有这样才最有可

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Waiting for the First Bell Ringing of Chinese New Year等待春节的第一声钟鸣 The first bell ringing is the symbol of Chinese NewYear. 第一次钟声是春节的象征。 Chinesepeople like to go to a large squares where there are huge bells

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening