Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文

346.Ive got high hopes for this experiment. 我对这次试验抱很大希望。 347.Im confident well win this game. 我相信这场比赛我们会赢的。 348.Joes always an optimistv. 乔一直是个乐观主义者。 349.You seem pretty optimisticw about your chances. 看起来你对

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

Malawi's Muslim Artists Experiment with New Sound Among the artists who have taken the countrys Islamic song industry by storm are Ishmael Katawala, Ahmed Pilo and Ishmael Mtenje. Mtenjes popularity is owed to his hit RB tune Ka Hijab which is sung i

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

AS IT IS 2013-05-03 Space Flights Can Harm Astronauts' Health Hello, again. Im Jim Tedder in Washington. Thank you for spending some time with VOA. Today, we have two stories from Africa. There is disturbing news about migrants in the Horn of Africa.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

They say that all's fair in love and war. But when it comes to making a deal, people have very definite ideas about what's fair. A recent study found that people will let a basic physiological need go unfulfilled rather than accept an unfair transact

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

A Fruitful Experiment in Land Conservation 橘子皮的神奇作用 In the fight to conserve tropical rainforests, here's a tool you don't often hear about: orange peels. Specifically, 12,000 tons of them, dumped on the land. You don't usually associ

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(八)月

大家好,欢迎收听并学习Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。每天跟着我们的课程学点口语,用点口语,日积月累,你的口语进步可真的会很大哦! 今天主要学习两个词:worth和worthy, worth和

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:环保新举措零废物运动Zero Waste (2) 单词拼写: 1、Embarked:started a journey 2、Convenience:方便 3、Resources:资源 重点俚语: 1、A huge sense of relief:巨大的解脱感 2、Anti-

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

Did Ben Franklin really discover electricity with a kite? 本.富兰克林真的靠一只风筝发现了电吗? Everybody has heard the famous story of how pioneering experimenterand part-time founding fatherBen Franklin tied a key to a kite string

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Lessons of Failure Lord, are you trying to tell me something? For... Failure doesn't mean I'm a failure; It does mean I have not yet succeeded. Failure doesn't mean I've accomplished nothing; It does mean I've learned something. Failure doesn't mean

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Infant Dren and SARAH POLLEY as Elsa Kast in Warner Bros. Pictures and Dark Castle Entertainments science fiction thriller SPLICE, a Warner Bros. Pictures release. Genetic research can yield new treatments for deadly diseases and foods that are more

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

Scientists Help US Science Teachers in the Classroom Students in the United States in their last year of high school are not performing as well on the same science tests as their peers in many other countries. Educators say there should be more empha

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

Study: Immune System Weakens in Space During the final flight of the US space shuttle Atlantis in the summer of 2011, one of the most important pieces of scientific cargo on board was a medical experiment designed to test how the human immune system

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(四月)

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: In our final installment on how communities around the world are adjusting to climate change, we go to India. Pollution there from the burning of fossil fuels is encouraging the spread of solar energy. But as NPR's Julie Mc

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

AILSA CHANG, HOST: We're going to take you back now to the late 1800s, when eating food in the U.S. meant taking a calculated risk. The country was growing. People were moving into cities. And industrialization gave food producers new, sometimes dang

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

How often have you longed to have time to just sit quietly and think? Well, be careful what you wish for. Because a study shows that many people find such interludes incredibly unpleasant. So uncomfortable, in fact, that they would rather zap themsel

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(八)月

EDUCATION REPORT - IPod Experiment at Duke University Plays Out With Mixed Results By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, July 14, 2005 I'm Bob Doughty with the VOA Special English Education Report.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

13.Usuallythefirsttospotdatathatwereinconsistentwithotherfindings,inthisparticularexperimentsheletanumberof_______resultsslipby. A.inaccurate B.verifiable C.redundant D.salient E.anomalous KEY:E 翻译

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是on the loose。On the loose, 是在逃,逍遥法外的意思。 A string of murders involving the same weapon in a Paris suburb have raised concerns that a serial killer may be on the loose, 巴黎郊区发生了几起用同

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Yael: Hey Don, see that guy over there? I'm always forgetting his name! Don: Oh, you mean Matt? Y: Yeah, that's it! You know, it's really easy for me to remember some names, but others take a lot of work. D: Don't feel bad. It might be because Matt's

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest