Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 化学秘密.Chemical.Secret

65 野火的燃烧会造成汞污染 ENVIRONMENT REPORT September 7, 2001: Mercury Pollution in WildfiresBy George Grow (Start at 59

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

剑桥雅思报考指南 第19期:OG05 Recording 21

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 走进剑桥大学

雅思文章该怎么读?首先,我们来看看雅思权威考官Vanessa Jakeman和Clare McDowell两位专家是怎么说的: When you go to university or college you may be overwhelmed by the amount of reading you are expected to do. You will ha

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

try plus an infinitive, that is, to plus a verb, such as try to learn try to open try to read means to make an effort to do it. try plus a gerund, that is, verb-ing, such as try opening, try turning on, try giving means to experiment with a new or di

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

6条让你提高工作效率的Tips 1、If keep your watch 3 minutes fast to get ahead start on the day. 2、Try to do only As, never Bs and Cs. 3、Have a light lunch so you didnt get sleepy in the afternoon. 4、Review your life time goals list eve

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Rory: So Abidemi, let's talk about abilities. Can you cook? Abidemi: Yes, and no. I can cook a little bit, the basic stuff but I really like to eat but I don't experiment too much. So no, I'm not a great cook, but I can cook. I cook to survive. What

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

1. Q: What's the probable relationship between the two speakers? A) A math teacher and his colleague. B) A teacher and his student. C) A student and his classmate D) A librarian and a student 2. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A) Tony coul

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Unconscious Behavior And Psychology Social psychologists have long been intrigued by what they call automatic behaviorthe ways people react to stimuli without consciously thinking about their actions. 图片1 All Hot And Bothered In fact, it seems th

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

SATURDAY -- I am almost a whole day old, now. I arrived yesterday. That is as it seems to me. And it must be so, for if there was a day-before-yesterday I was not there when it happened, or I should remember it. It could be, of course, that it did ha

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 马克吐温最佳短篇小说

10 THE IMPORTANCE OF SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS THE IMPORTANCE OF SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS The rise of modern science may perhaps be considered to date as far back as the time of Roger Bacon, the wonderful monk and philosopher of Oxford, who lived between

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

1)may(might)have+donesth,can(could)have+donesth 表示过去,推测过去时间里可能发生的事情。 Philipmay(might)havebeenhurtseriouslyinthecaraccident. Philipcan(could)havebeenhurtseriousl

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

During a research experiment a marine biologist placed a shark into a large holding tank and then released several small bait fish into the tank. 在一个研究实验中,一个海洋生物学家把一条鲨鱼放进一个大的水箱中,然后投放

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听力题目: 15.(A). He interferes in the affairs of others. (B).He frequently receives medals. (C). He is in business of selling metals. (D). He operates several businesses. 16.(A). He left the laboratory at three oclock. (B). He was unable to pe

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

Students from China's Tianjin Experiment Middle School Thursday gave wonderful performances on Chinese folk music and won a lot of warm applauses in a concert in Stockholm. Chen Xuefei was at the concert and filed this report. Chen Ling, Party Secret

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Of all the weird and wonderful events of the 1960s, few are as strange as an animal experiment that took place on the U.S. Virgin Islands in 1965. 上世纪六十年代的所有奇闻异事中,很少有能比得上1965年发生在美国维京群岛的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Science and technology 科学技术 Fundamental physics 基础物理学 Antimatter of fact 反物质现状 Researchers at CERN have held on to anti-atoms for a full quarter of an hour 欧洲核子研究中心的研究人员已经让反原子停留了十

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 推荐指数:★★★★ 一开始点击那个播放键Run Experiment,然后点击左上角的四个圈中的一个圈,这样游戏就开始了。在游戏里,你要

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

Fermilab Scientists Testing Faster-Than-Light Neutrino Claims Scientists at the CERN physics laboratory in Geneva, Switzerland, claimed recently to have clocked a subatomic particle, known as a neutrino, traveling faster than the speed of light. If t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Matt: Like what? Like that he's a serial killer. And he keeps a clown suit in his trunk? Elena:No, of course not. But what do we know about him ,really. Matt:He's great at football. A little bit of a loner. And as much as I hate saying it,he might b

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音