Hi, Mum Hi, John, how was school? It was fun, Mrs Lee showed us how to do science experiments. Wow, what did you do? We did an experiment with water, we boiled it and it evaporated. It was neat. Well, that sounds like fun. I am glad you liked it. (n

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话速成

1) may(might) have + done sth, can (could) have + done sth 表示过去,推测过去时间里可能发生的事情。 Philip may (might) have been hurt seriously in the car accident. Philip can (could) have been hurt seriously in the car accident.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

自媒体越来越多,是否需要出台一项规范来统一一下呢? Dan: This is 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. I'm Dan Walker Smith and today I'm joined by Alice. Hello Alice! Alice: Hi Dan. Dan: Alice, you've got some news abou

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

What is the supernatural? What if you could prove that the supernatural was _________1_________? If we can cure one patient, we cure all mankind. What story are you looking for? Are you a believer? I suppose I don't know what I believe in. I hope you

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

HEALTH REPORT - Gene Therapy Used to Treat Cancer | Stem Cell Study Leads to Criticism, QuestionsBy VOA Staffs Broadcast: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. A

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(九)月

Lessons of Failure Lord, are you trying to tell me something? For... Failure doesn't mean I'm a failure; It does mean I have not yet succeeded. Failure doesn't mean I've accomplished nothing; It does mean I've learned something. Failure doesn't mean

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lesson 113 Insist on 1.He insisted on doing the experiment himself. 2.A stranger insists on seeing you at once. 3.She insisted on writing at once. 4.Why do you insist on annoying Lucy? 5.She insisted on traveling with me. 6.I insist on an answer. 7.S

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

为了突出句子的某个部分,我们可以使用强调句式。 常见的强调句结构是it 引导的句子。 It is (was) 被强调部分+ that (who) + 句子其他部分。 此结构强调的成分仅限于主语,宾语和状语。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

听力题目: 5. (A). We should discuss it. (B). They didnt even take it with them. (C). Do you think they will let us talk? (D). We suspect that it is not very big. 6. (A). He conducted an experiment. (B). He repaired the car. (C). He went shoppin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 5. (A). We should discuss it. (B). They didnt even take it with them. (C). Do you think they will let us talk? (D). We suspect that it is not very big. 6. (A). He conducted an experiment. (B). He repaired the car. (C). He went shoppin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

生活大爆炸第一季第八集_3:The Grasshopper Experiment -Raj:I can't believe I'm sitting here next to little Lalita Gupta. 真不敢相信我就坐在小Lalita Gupta旁边。 -Lalita:Well, you are. 你已经坐了。 -Raj:Little Lalita

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

今天我们要学的词是sentence。 Sentence, 是判决的意思。He was sentenced to 30 days of community service for shoplifting, 意思是他因为在商店偷东西被判社区服务30天。 最近,一个连环杀手因为八、九十年代在

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

He might like you to believe he's as hard as nails, but dont be fooled by your mans tough exterior. 男性往往希望别人相信自己是像钢铁一般坚强的,但是你要当心,别被他们强悍的外表所蒙蔽了。 Enlightening new res

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

时间状语从句,条件句中,从句用一般现在时代替将来时 When, while, before, after, till, once, as soon as, so long as, by the time, if, in case (that), unless, even if, whether, t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Some people think that the use of animal for experimentation is cruel. Other think it is good for the development of science. Discuss the two sides and give your opinion. 我们常说动物是人类最好的朋友,然而,现实中,我们人类却

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Some people think that the use of animal for experimentation is cruel. Other think it is good for the development of science. Discuss the two sides and give your opinion. 我们常说动物是人类最好的朋友,然而,现实中,我们人类却

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Science and technology 科学技术 Animal cognition 动物的认知 Man's best friend 人类的挚友 Can dogs really show empathy towards humans? 狗真的能感受人类的情绪吗? I feel your pain. 我能体会你的痛楚 DOGS quickly become

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

PARIS, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Marine scientists and representatives from the private sector and military establishments would meet at UNESCO at the end of this month to measure noise's impact on marine life, the Paris-based UN scientific branch UNESCO s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Science and technology 科学技术 Psychosomatic medicine 精神身体医学 Think yourself well 好好反省一下吧 You can. But it helps to think well of yourself in the first place 你可以的。只是它会首先帮你好好反省一下自己。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

frequently adv.经常地 Mary frequently shows up late for work. 玛丽上班经常迟到。 connect vt. vi.连结;关联 The railway connects Paris and Nice. 这条铁路连接巴黎和尼斯。 Whenever I see that handsome young man, I connect hi

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500