Everyday routine 每天小事 Daydream. 做白日梦 Most of what I have today was once a dream. 我今天所做的大部分事情都曾经是梦。 When I was in college, thoughts of having a family and a place to call home were the usual themes. 当我

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

My best friend is Mary. She lives in a tall building. She lives on the fifth floor. Everyday she takes the lift up and down. She is twelve years old. She is tall and thin. She has short black hair, two big eyes and a small mouth. She is very cute.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

我深深地想念著你, 我希望你跟我在一起永远开心, 就像我跟你在一起时那么地快乐。把每一天都存下来直到永恒, 再和你一起慢慢度过。 1.Thank you for comforting me when Im sad Loving me when Im mad

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英文歌词: Like The Sun 歌手:RyanDan 专辑:RyanDan (J Tzuke/P Gordeno) I tried to hide from you, but I failed I tried to lie to you, about how I felt And even in my darkest time, you gave me light I never know this kind of love could feel so right W

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1989年2月9日出生于美国纽约的Gia Farrell,现在以签约Atlantic Records唱片公司.2006年11月发行了自己的首支单曲 Hit Me Up ,并成为了Happy Feet 快乐大脚动画片的原声歌曲!她的首张大碟已于07年8月发行.在2006年她的又支圣诞单曲Christmas Everyday 发行. Gia Farrell

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

性感美女斯嘉丽最新单曲:Relator Relator Scarlett Johansson Pete Yorn When I met you, I didn't know what to do. I was tired, I was hungry, I fight. Now I'm away, I write home everyday and I see you on the TV at night. (Chorus) You can see

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Disappearing words 消失的文字 Kate: Hello, I'm Kate Colin and this is '6 Minute English' - and thanks to Jackie Dalton for joining me today. Good Morrow Jackie! Jackie: Ehpardon? Kate: Good Morrow! I beseech thee, whence comest thou? Jackie: ErmmKat

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

walk away--Paula DeAnda I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me 我将会记住你,你也会记住我 I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me 我将会记住你,你也会记住我 Yeah, you're gonna remember me boo I'm gonna remembe

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:雷鬼新人Iyaz (Replay) Artist:Iyaz Song:Replay Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x) Remember the first time we

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

If you've got a little girl, you better take the time To go to her tea parties and give her a piggyback ride Be a dragon or a dinosaur every chance you get Cause one day you can bet She'll go on you Before you turn can around And it's so lonley watch

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

时态的活用: 英语时态有一些习惯用法是不符合以上规律的,我们只能硬记这些用法,例如: 在条件状语从句里,将来的条件要用一般现在时表达,将来进行时要用现在进行时表达,依此类推

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

We ain't ever gonna grow up We just wanna get down Tell the DJ turn it up real loud No we'll never grow up And if we had our way We would do this everyday I got a flow that'll make you drop I got a flow that'll make you pop I got a flow that'll make

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Ruben Studdard - Together 相关介绍 :2003年5月21日,在第二季的美国偶像大赛(American Idol)决赛上,一个身材巨肥硕的黑小伙,被评委称为天鹅绒般的泰迪熊(Velvet Teddy Bear)的RB歌手Ruben St

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Baby, when you touch me, I feel like, oh I just wanna follow everything you do Things you do inside of my mind I'm a sucker for you every time I just wanna be around you everyday Listen to every single word you say There's a way I feel when you're in

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1、everyday与every day 1) everyday日常的、每日的,是形容词,在句中只作定语。如: Lets learn some everyday English. 我们学一些日常英语吧。 2) every day是副词词组,在句中作状语,表示每天、天天 We

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1.I seldom do any housework during the weekdays.The only thing I do everyday is washing the dishes. 2.I don't like to do any housework. Mostly my mum does it except of mopping the floor. I do it once a week. 3.I enjoy cleaning my house especially dus

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and check whether people think their friend's change is better. 英语对话1 A:Have you seen Lynn these days? B:No, what's up? A:She's totally changed. She is wearing skirts and lady shoes now which she has never worn in her

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

歌坛天后克里斯蒂娜阿奎莱拉(Christina Maria Aguilera)最新深情款款单曲 Save Me From Myself 她的嗓子跨越4个八度,正是得天独厚的过人才华使得她一越成为全球最受欢迎的实力与偶像并具的超级天后,她于2000年获得格来美最佳新人奖,之后与格来美再度结缘,几乎每年都获

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Imagine a future where your furniture flies, reacting and responding to your everyday needs. You could have an almost-sentient desk that jets off when it feels youre over-working, or a remote control that floats over when you think youve lost it. 想象

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Corbin Bleu - Celebrate you 相关介绍 :最近在High School Musical(歌舞青春)1,23取得的巨大成功后,Corbin Bleu拿出了他的第二张专辑,向大家证明他是个多才的艺人,其中的Celebrate you 和

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯