“加油”各种 英语口语表达

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

Unit Eight age 义 Everyday Expressions Children enter school at the age of six, don’t they? the Stone Age/the space age/in the age of Shakespeare (石器时代/太空时代/莎士比亚时期) Her

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Unit Eight age 义 Everyday Expressions Children enter school at the age of six, don’t they? the Stone Age/the space age/in the age of Shakespeare (石器时代/太空时代/莎士比亚时期) Her

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

quilt, pillow, blanket, sheet, towel, brush 1.I have a blanket. Its on my bed. You have a blanket, too. Its on your bed. 2.Tom has a towel. His towel is new. Its red and white. Its clean. 3.Look at my pillow. Its on my quilt. Its small. But it is bea

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿学英语

Do you need eight glasses of water everyday? Tring to do the right thing by drinking eight full glasses of water everyday may do little more than making a person run to the bathroom, a researcher said. Newspaper articles, health and beauty magazines

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

There's something 'bout you I can't explain You give me love and take it away I see you like this game that we play-ay-ay-ay And yo this fighting sh*t is getting too old And you're gon' find yourself left out in the cold It's time to straighten up or

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Let's go Tossin' and turnin' Losin' hours everyday I keep yearnin' For a love that went away Cuz I can't fall asleep without you And I can dream no dream without you And it's a nightmare just to lay awake I need one more night (one more night) An

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

263. I won't believe it until I see it W: I heard that the river has frozen. M: I won't believe it until I see it. W: Then go and have a look. M: I heard that she was chosen to shoot a commercial. W: I won't believe it until I see it. M: It seems to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

scene49 运动 Let's go exercise. 我们去运动吧。 Jenny,you're too lazy.You should do some exercise.See,you're getting fat. 珍妮,你太懒惰了。你应该去做一些运动的。你看你越来越胖了。 Dad,it's raining outside. 爸,外

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running. Tim: OK. Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights. Tim: Yeah, that's true. Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run? Tim: Well now I only run

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I started jogging from 2014, not everyday, basically 3 times one week (around 20km each week), here is what I benefit from jogging: 我从2014年开始慢跑,并非每天,基本是一周三次(大概一周跑20公里),以下是跑步带给我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You don't live here anymore英文版女人花 by Sofia Kallgren索菲亚格林 Everything has changed, everything's arranged 所有的一切已改变,所有的一切已冥冥中注定 eversince you close the door 自从你关上门 I'm stronger eve

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

迈克尔.杰克逊:Can't let her get away Can't Let Her Get Away 不能让她离去 I Thought She Had To Have It 我想她是曾经对我有感觉的 Since The First Time She Came 在她第一次到来之后 Who Knows The Situation 谁知道情况呢

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

1) Set only one goal at a time. 一次一个目标When you try take on too much at once, you can become overwhelmed quickly. Instead of trying to tackle three or four goals try to prioritize them. Create a list and take one goal at a time. Once you a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Marching On Together Leeds Here we go with Leeds United, We're gonna give the boys a hand, Stand up and sing for Leeds United, They are the greatest in the land, Everyday, we're all gonna say we love you Leeds, Leeds, Leeds! Everywhere, we're gonna b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Loving You--Minnie Riperton Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful, 爱上你很容易,因为你如此美丽 And making love with you is all I wanna do. 而与你缠绵是我心愿唯一所系 Loving you is more then just a dream come true, 爱着

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

音乐天堂:I BelieveAgnes Carlsson 艾格尼丝.卡尔松(Agnes Carlsson),瑞典美女歌手,深入人心的磁性嗓音很容易就带动起听者的情绪。这首《I Believe》诉说着她对爱情的美好憧憬。 I heard an angel w

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

R. Kelly是美国RB和说唱音乐中最出色的歌手,制作人和词曲作者之一,由他制作的音乐总能很好的把说唱音乐,RB音乐以及灵魂乐完 美的融合在一起并创造出优美的旋律,因而能够得到R. Kelly制

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

There's something 'bout you I can't explain You give me love and take it away I see you like this game that we play-ay-ay-ay And yo this fighting sh*t is getting too old And you're gon' find yourself left out in the cold It's time to straighten up or

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

你喜欢早起工作还是晚起工作到很晚? Topic45 Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day's work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语