If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea I'll sail the world to find you If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see I'll be the light to guide you Find out what we're made of What we are called to help our friends in

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Wen and Zhe are pigs. they have known each other and been in love since they were little. 纹和哲是两只猪,从小青梅竹马。 they love each other so much, as if there were no others in the world. 他们互相偎依,非常相爱。 Zhe ta

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running. Tim: OK. Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights. Tim: Yeah, that's true. Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run? Tim: Well now I only run

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):recommend 口语训练营(Everyday English):中国深海潜水器蛟龙号

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):recognize 口语训练营(Everyday English):2018中国网购的发展现状和发展趋势

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):recall 口语训练营(Everyday English):2018全球大学最新排名

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):react 口语训练营(Everyday English):超级工程港珠澳大桥

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

A: I haven't seen your father in like 5 years. How is he doing? B: He's not doing too well. A: Why? What's wrong? B: About a year ago, he started feeling weak all the time. A: Is it due to old age or is he sick. B: Maybe a little of both. The doctor'

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

好久没见你爸爸了,他还好吗,身体不大好,不知道是生病了还是因为年龄的问题,医生也说不出个所以然来,很抱歉,希望他身体恢复得越来越好! A: I haven't seen your father in like 5 years. How

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

A teens 年轻的A*Teens乐团是由4名出生于斯德哥尔摩的少男少女所组成。活泼可人的16岁妙 龄女歌手Marie Semeholt和15岁的Sara Lumholdt,15岁的男歌手Dhani Lennevald,还有 帅气的舞蹈男孩Amit Paul。 Hi And Goodbye -A-Teens I see you walking down the street I c

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

T. Thank the other three brothers of their father's mother's brother's side. The blue bluebird blinks. The cat catchers can't catch caught cats. The crow flew over the river with a lump of raw liver.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

浪漫情歌You Know me 流行天王Robbie Williams If a man could beat his own fancy Then to only breed in captivity is pointless I've been doing what I like when I like how I like it's joyless Only you know me What a waste of all this peace Baby st

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

听歌学英语:杰克逊之You Are Not Alone(你并不孤单) Artist: Michael Jackson Style: Pop Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And lea

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

My Little Airport Well it happened a few years ago We're still pen friends at 17 years old I waited for you everyday did you know I scared to call you anyway You didn't know Then we met in a rainy day I remember how you dress that day I forgot what I

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Amy Adams - That's How You Know Giselle: How does she know you love her? How does she know she's yours? Man: How does she know that you love her? Giselle: How do you show her you love her? Both: How does she know that you really, really, truely love

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I love to have simple ways to improve my life. Everyday is a chance for improving our life, and it's up to us to best use it. What I want is to have good, balanced progress everyday. 我喜欢用简单的方法提升自己的生活质量。对我们来

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

ey ey ey ey ey ey oh oh oh ohh ohh ohh never see it comin' that u would be gone amp; i kno that u'll be back for me u'll come back to me i kno u will life is so empty without u amp; without u there's no me amp; the only way that i can go on is to fin

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Listen to the dialogues and note down what exercise they do after work. 英语对话1 A:Jeff,have you got time to do any exercise out of work? B:Sure,I go swimming every evening before dinner. 英语对话2 A:Dell,you need to get more exercise. You'r

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

音乐咖啡厅:R. Kelly - You Not Alone 相关介绍:R. Kelly是美国RB和说唱音乐中最出色的歌手,制作人和词曲作者之一,由他制作的音乐总能很好的把说唱音乐,RB音乐以及灵魂乐完美的融合在一起并创

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

What's in a word? Quite a lot, I suspect. Travellers to Francophone and Hispanophone countries will have noticed a superiority of everyday social interactions to those observable in our own country. They retain a slightly formulaic ceremoniousness th

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文