Cher Lloyd- Grow Up Cher Lloyd,创作型歌手,第七季英国偶像第四名。以出众的形象和唱功吸引了众多观众的喜爱和支持,尤其是她的RAP及创作功力,更是让人赞叹。其海选时的精彩表演更是在YouT

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

If I talk real slowly 如果我说得够慢 If I try real hard 如果我跢努力 To make my point dear, 听清楚我的重点 That you have my heart. 你就会明白我的心意 Here I go 我来了 I'd tell you, 我要告诉你 but you already know.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Unit Six eat(ate) 义 Everyday Expressions I eat two apples every day. I eat to live, but you live to eat. The acid ate holes in the material. 生活用语Street Talks What would you like to eat? He i

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Unit Six eat(ate) 义 Everyday Expressions I eat two apples every day. I eat to live, but you live to eat. The acid ate holes in the material. 生活用语Street Talks What would you like to eat? He i

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Unit Five accept 义 Everyday Expressions Would you please accept my invitation? I received John’s offer but didn’t accept it. I cannot accept my defeat. 生活用语Street Talks Will you accept m

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Unit Five accept 义 Everyday Expressions Would you please accept my invitation? I received John’s offer but didn’t accept it. I cannot accept my defeat. 生活用语Street Talks Will you accept m

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Unit Nine cool 义 Everyday Expressions The room was cool after the sun had gone down. (太阳落山后这房子里很凉爽。) Don't get excited about the examination; keep cool. (不要对考试太激

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Unit Nine cool 义 Everyday Expressions The room was cool after the sun had gone down. (太阳落山后这房子里很凉爽。) Don't get excited about the examination; keep cool. (不要对考试太激

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Everyday, I try to dress for the occasion. If I'm going to visit friends, I generally dress casually. I wear jeans, and I might throw on a t-shirt. In the case of a date, I usually wear a nice dress shirt-, but nothing too formal. In the past, I made

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 在家—At Home

Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful, And making love with you is all I wanna do. Loving you is more than just a dream come true, And everything that I do is out of loving you. No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring. Stay with

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

铃儿响叮当_Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Dashing through the snow In a one horse open sleigh O'er the fields we go Laughing all the way Bells on bob tails ring Making spirits bright What fun it is to laugh and sing A sleighing song tonight Oh, jingl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

59 Swimming When I was a boy, I liked swimming very much. Once my two brothers and I spent the summer holidays with my uncle and aunt in their house by the sea. It was only twenty meters from the water. Every day we put on our swimming shorts before

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

At 6 years old, this little first grader from a small town outside the Mexico City is knocking the medical students off their feet with his knowledge of osteoporosis. M lectures students more than thr

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

You close your eyes And hope that nothing gets through These walls are high Got it by a statue And you've been blind 'Cause it's yourself you consume But not this time No I won't let it eat you Wait, this is not the end It's where I began We are up a

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Oh I know you might not be ready yet I just want you to know I got time I jus want you to know that Come on You see me through Through thinking back Coz everyday with you is like being born again But were only friends You know that I see you as so mu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lately been thinkin bout you baby Just sittin away watchin the dayz go by Lately been thinkin bout you baby Just sittin away watchin the dayz go by Have you ever felt a breeze hit your heart. Like the wind was blowing it apart. Had you spinning like

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Welcome to the Science Talk, the weekly podcast of Scientific American posted on February 18th, 2010. I am Steve Mirsky. And you know what the hottest sport in the world is right now? Thanks to the Winter Olympics, it is, of course, curling. That's t

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

191. Don't you think that's wrong M: I have a lover. W: Don't you think that's wrong? M: My wife and I don't love each other. W: I sold sth in my family without telling you. M: Don't you think that's wrong. W: No way out. I owe a lot of money because

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

240. I am in big trouble M: I am in big trouble. W: What's wrong, Buddy? M: I fell in love with two women at the same time. W: Why do you look worried everyday? M: I am in big trouble. W: Let me help you. 241. Someone gave me a hard time W: I need yo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

19. Wills W: Youre late. M: Yes, Im really sorry. I had to wait ages for a bus. W: Why didnt you drive? M: Ah, well, Ive sold my car. W: Oh, are you getting a new one? M: No, Im not getting another car. Ive decided to live without one. W: Wow, what

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 流畅说英语口语教程