Beep Beep On It Now There Goes My Phone And Once Again Im Just Hoping Its A Text From You It Aint Right i read your Messages Twice thrice Four Times A Night Its True Everyday I Patiently Wait Feeling Like A Fool But I Do Anyway Nothing Can Feel As Sw

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running. 好的,蒂姆,我们将讨论讨论跑步。 Tim: OK. 好的。 Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights. 我们前几天晚上一直一起跑步。 Tim: Yeah, that's true. 是的。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Oo oh, oo oh .. aah Everyday is the right day Its easy to understand Cause you get the chance and you take it Make it the best you can make it Why should you hold back? Its the time of your life You don't want to miss out. On right here and now There

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Giselle: How does she know you love her? How does she know she's yours? Man: How does she know that you love her? Giselle: How do you show her you love her? Both: How does she know that you really, really, truely love her? How does she know that you

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Everyday routine 每天小事 Challenge yourself. 挑战自我 Living in the familiar, inside your comfort zone, may feel safe but it doesn't provide the opportunity to stretch and grow. Challenge yourself to do one daring thing every day. 在自己熟

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英国单曲榜本周冠军:JLS - Love You More Artist:JLS Song:Love You More First day that I saw you thought you were beautiful But I couldnt talk to you, I watched you walk away And it felt like I spent all of that second day trying to figur

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me 我将会记住你,你也会记住我 I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me 我将会记住你,你也会记住我 Yeah, you're gonna remember me boo I'm gonna remember you too 是呀,我将会记住你,你也会记住我 I can'

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

雷鬼新人 Iyaz - Replay Replay Iyaz Shawty's like a melody in my head That I can't keep out Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x) Remember the first time we met You was at the mall wit yo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听歌学英语:极品典藏Atomic Kitten(If You Come To Me) If You Come To Me Lyrics So long ago 很久以前 I didn't have a care about me 我对自己不关心 I didn't know my right from wrong 我甚至分不清对与错 But now I know 但现在我

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

相关介绍: Kate Voegele来自美国俄亥俄州的一位年轻创作型歌手,她会唱歌、会写歌、特别擅长弹吉他、还会弹钢琴。在03和04年,她发行了自己的两张demo,制作人都是大名鼎鼎的--Michael Seifert和Marshall Altman。她于2006年10月签约加入MySpace唱片公司,之后旋即创

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(252) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

芝华士广告中的这首《When you know》只有短短的30秒,而且没收集到任何专集里,歌词中的We could be together,Every day together,the moon has fully risen and shines above the sea As you glide in my vision, the time is

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Kenny Chesney是美国老牌乡村歌手。这首Me And You出自他1996年的第三张专辑,这张专辑也被被美国唱片工业协会(RIAA)认证为金唱片。出道至今,Kenny已经有九张个人专辑。这首Me And You歌词简单而感

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Avantasia,来自德国的乐队,风格是金属歌剧,音乐气势恢宏,相当激烈漂亮。 这首2010年的新歌Dying for an Angel还是与蝎子乐队主唱Klaus Meine合作的,听起来就一个字:爽! Dying for an Angel Avantas

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Let's go Tossin' and turnin' Losin' hours everyday I keep yearnin' For a love that went away Cuz I can't fall asleep without you And I can dream no dream without you And it's a nightmare just to lay awake I need one more night (one more night) An

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

大器晚成的MAROON 5于1994年成军于洛杉矶,最初乐队名字叫做KARA FLOWER 。2002年乐队发行了一首单曲HARDER TO BREATH 已经悄悄开始引起人们的注意了,2004年推出了的专辑SONGS ABOUT JANE获得全美专辑榜第7名,而选自其中的一首单曲THIS LOVE同时也获得了美国单曲榜的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

节奏布鲁斯:Karl Wolf - Ill wait 相关介绍 :Karl Wolf又出新砖了!听他的歌总会体会到前所未有的音乐灵感,身为音乐制作人、创作人,Karl有着一次又一次的自我突破,目前他已经有3张个人大碟在

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

If you ever find yourself in the middle of the sea 如果你发现自己困在海中 I'll sail the world to find you 我就航行世界找到你 If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see 如果你发现自己迷失在黑暗中,你看

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

听歌学英语:You Are Not Alone(Michael Jackson) Michael Jackson 的单曲You Are Not Alone进榜即夺得冠军,创下《Billboard》历史上(也就是美国历史上)第一只首周夺冠单曲的记录。冠军单曲You Are Not Alone是

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Help me understand your love Help me go the way you want me to go 'Cause I can't guess the things that you're thinking so Help me understand your love Tell me everything you want me to know 'Cause I can't fix it 'til I know that it's broken Tell me y

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

All I'm about to tell Is a story of an injustice When in a rainy night the Dark Lord capture me He sent two warriors to kidnap me and to burn all of my life I hardly understand the reason why Golstar come! Cause I can't resist here in this castle I w

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲