You are not alone Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Somethi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

Water is very important for us. We must drink water everyday. We cant live without water. Water is everywhere around us. At home, we use water to wash clothes, to wash dishes, to cook rice, to clean the flat, to have showers, to make drinks, to clean

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语写作系列

Unit Seven make(made) 义 Everyday Expressions Grandma always made cakes for me. Professor Lee’s lecture makes us sleepy. The teacher made me repeat it. (I was made to repeat it.) Please don’t mak

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Unit Seven make(made) 义 Everyday Expressions Grandma always made cakes for me. Professor Lee’s lecture makes us sleepy. The teacher made me repeat it. (I was made to repeat it.) Please don’t mak

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

From VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. Imagine you are at a business meeting in the United States. The meeting is held one day after a major sporting event, like the Super Bowl. You might hear comments like this: A: Did you see that ter

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Through the years I can't remember when you weren't there When I didn't care for anyone but you I swear we've been through everything there is Can't imagine anything we've missed Can't imagine anythin

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第十辑

Woke up and just felt right Phone blown like a tailpipe Today's schedule air tight I turn a short day into a long night See you soon if you got the heart Meet you outside reny park Hurry up it it's getting dark We don't say too much And that says a l

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

A: Hey, let's eat out tonight. B: What's the occasion? You won the lottery? A: No. Just want to relax a little bit. You don't have to win the lottery to relax, do you? B: Well, I am kind of broke. A: Come on. It's on me. B: Really? It's very nice of

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

讲解文本: work like a dog 拼命工作,忙成狗 work like a horse 辛劳地工作,像牛马一样地干活Everyday they work like a dog. 他们每天像狗一样工作着。 If you want to be successful, you must work like a dog . 如果你想

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

5. Many others, while not addicted or mentally ill, simply lack the everyday survival skills needed to turn their lives around. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为 Many others...simply lack the everyday survival skills。 while 引导让步状语从

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

1.Frequent headaches 1.经常头疼 Many headaches are tension headaches, which result from clenching your jaw, tensing your neck, shoulder or back muscles or grinding your teeth. 很多头疼属于紧张性头疼,这是由于咬紧牙床、颈部、

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你到底爱谁-英文版 When I was a girl, 当我还是个小女孩, I had a lot of dreams to make. 我有很多梦想. Someday I can meet someone with a boy. 将来,遇上一少男. He can buy me barbie girl. 他给我买芭比娃娃, He can give

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Shut up There you go You're always so right It's all a big show It's all about you You think you know What everyone needs You always take time To criticize me It seems like everyday I make mistakes I just can't get it right It's like I'm the one You

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

冠军单曲:09英国偶像慈善歌曲 You Are Not Alone 喜欢英国电视选秀大赛X Factor的朋友们可能还记得,去年X Factor最后入围的12位选手为英国皇家退伍军人协会共同义演发行了Maria Carey的Hero翻唱版,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

你有多了解我:Robbie Williams - You Know Me You Know Me是英国著名男歌手Robbie Williams第八张专辑《Reality Killed the Video Star》中的第二支单曲,于2009年12月7日发行,在新一期的英国单曲榜中排名第六。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Jay Sean - Maybe 相关介绍 : 有亚洲血统的Jay Sean,11岁时曾组过一个名叫Compulsive DisorderHip Hop二人组, 虽然变现中规中矩,但还是产生了自己第一首得意之作'One Minute,' 这首歌通过一个制作

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Since the day that we met girl I've never had anyone make me feel this way And my heart is sure it wants to be with you Want to give you the whole world...ohh If you make the promise to me, I'm gonna stay Without you here with me, I'm lost and so con

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

英国单曲榜本周冠军:JLS - Love You More 08年英国X Factor选秀比赛的冠军,男子组合JLS首张专辑去年大受欢迎,今年新单曲The club is alive也是英国单曲榜冠军。11月他们发行了新专辑Outta This World,单

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

饶舌:Hollywood Undead - Pimpin 相关介绍 :Hip-Hop,Metal,Emo,电子,混合一起是什么感觉?就是他们,Hip-hop为主,金属为辅,screamo偶来捧场.创造出了这只杰出的乐队.这是他们发行的第一张专辑. 歌词 : Song :

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1. Log on for free. 免费注册. Log on就是登陆,注册的意思.也可以说成log in. You need a password to log on. 登录需要密码。 2.Jane will appear offline whenever Paul is online. 只要保罗一上线,珍妮就会显示为脱机. 老外

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语