Katy Perry一向以富有创意的夸张造型受到众多粉丝热捧,曾以一身水果奇异造型被粉丝封为水果姐。在上周网络发布的片花中,她把上一张专辑中使用过的蓝色假发付之一炬。 I used to bite my to

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

A: Have you begun cleaning up that room of yours? B: I haven't started yet, but I will. A: What time are you going to clean it up? B: I'm planning on cleaning it up a little later. A: I told you to clean it up earlier. B: I know. I am still going to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: Have you started cleaning up your room yet? B: I haven't gotten started on my room yet. A: When exactly do you plan on cleaning it? B: I have every intention of cleaning my room later. A: I thought I asked you to clean your room earlier. B: I alre

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

The harmattan, which blows and eventually drowns itself into the Atlantic. Imbat, a sea breeze in North Africa. Some winds that just sigh towards the sky. Night dust storms that come with the cold. The khamsin, a dust in Egypt from March to May, name

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Topic1-Rich kids or poor kids, who can be more successful? A controversial debate is brewing on Chinese social media. It goes like this: poor kids cannot turn their life around, that's a true testament to social equality in today's China. Is it fair?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Many regions within these clouds can stay like that for ever for millions of years until something happens, a trigger and then a star forms.The trigger for such a monumental event doesn't have to be much, two clouds conbine as they pass, or a distant

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

A rag, rag, or a rag, depends on what part of the country you are from, 抹布,抹布,还是抹布(发音不同),与你来自哪个国家哪个地区有关, in my part of the country, we say rag, I take out a rag and start dusting the liv

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Now Your Turn Ashley: Wow! What a wind! Its terrible, isnt it, Kathy? Katherine: You bet. Theres a dust storm blowing up. Ashley: Yeah. You could get blinded if you go outside. Katherine: The weather forecaster recommends staying indoors. Ashley: Tha

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Kicking up Some Dust At first glance, dust storms do not seem very fascinating. Winds pick up fine particles from the ground, and then the air becomes thick with dust. What is interesting, though, is

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

A Psalm of Life 人生礼颂 Herry Wadsworth Longfellow/享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 Tell me not in mournful numbers, 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slu

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本基础篇

Road cleaners in China are being measured by a new and unusual method. 中国的道路清洁工们正在接受一种与众不同的全新考核办法。 City inspectors have started weighing dirt found on the street, in order to determine how good a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sandstorms 沙尘暴 If the storm comes to a desert, what will happen? 如果沙漠刮起风暴会怎样? Sand and dust will blow with the wind. 沙尘都会被风吹起来。 This is called a sandstorm. 这就是所谓的沙尘暴。 The Sahara De

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

New Fabric Helps Fight Dust-Related Allergies 新型面料有助于避免尘螨过敏 Many people around the world suffer from dust-related allergies, caused mainly by tiny mites that live in bed linen. Polish scientists report they have successfully

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十月)

They tell us how to dress in the morning and when to stop roasting a turkey. When we catch a cold, they tell us how sick we are. Thermometers are in everyday part of our lives, something we usually take for granted.Temperature affects human beings, m

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

A powerful sandstorm can move millions of tons of sand at a time, 一次强大的沙暴 可以卷走几百万吨沙子 carrying it for hundreds of miles. 席卷而过数百英里 They occur when convection currents created by the intense heat 当炽烈

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

LESSON 62 TIDY TOM 第六十二课 整洁汤姆 Once in a pretty little country school there were two boys, who were called Tidy Tom and Dirty Dan. 以前这一个小的乡村学校,有两个男孩,他们分别叫整洁汤姆和脏丹。 Let me t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

Friends change, the faces will rearrange. When will tomorrow be yesterday? I know what I want to come next. I don't know what I'm becoming. A town grows and watch as they build it, This happens brick by brick. You can't tell how long it'll stand, And

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

At one time it was believed that heat was a liquid. Sure, that sounds kind of crazy, but if you think for a second, you might see why. Suppose you have an object thats very hot say a metal spoon thats been sitting in hot coffee. Pick it up and you ca

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Idiom: Let the dust settle ( calm down ) Hit the book: Release Chemical Go green Recycle Donate Feeling rundown? Try laughing more. Some researchers think laughter just might be the best medicine, helping you feel better and putting that spring back

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

I spent most of my time complaining Don't I feel I have enough For what exactly am I waiting Don't I deserve to be loved People say I should be harder Cause they're no good at being soft But I've grown up without a father Oh don't I deserve to be lov

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅