Lesson 10 Text A A Beautiful Dress One day Mrs Jones went shopping. When her husband came home in the evening, she began to tell him about a beautiful cotton dress.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(376) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

A: Did you clean your room today? B: No, not yet. A: Well, when were you planning on doing that? B: I'm going to clean it up later. A: Didn't I ask you to clean it up earlier? B: I'm going to clean it. A: I want you to vacuum in your room, and don't

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

In 2008 astronomers discovered surprising amounts of water molecules where planets were forming near young stars. But how, they wondered, could those molecules survive? They should have been destroyed by ultraviolet radiation. In theory, planetary du

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

A Psalm of Life 人生礼颂 Herry Wadsworth Longfellow/享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 Tell me not in mournful numbers, 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

The Magic Cottage 魔法小屋 Fairies have strange ways of teaching children. 精灵们有着许多奇怪的方法来教育小孩子。 Find out what Irene learned in the magic cottage, where tables and dishes talked and hopped about! 在文中找找看

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Broadcast: Feb 9, 2003 By Shelley Gollust VOICE ONE: I'm Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we begin a two-part story about

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-美国故事

Topics: American Presidents-George W. Bush; I beg to differ, Would it kill you to (do something)?, ashes to ashes (dust to dust); worth more than; hodge podge, gazillion, and tons of Words: consultant governor salary approval rating terrorism coaliti

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

你有收藏的爱好吗,有的人喜欢收集邮票,有的人喜欢收藏包包,有的人喜欢收集货币,而有的人则是喜欢收集足球运动员贴纸..... Kate: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Kate and joining me today i

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

阿姆(Eminem)的个人第六张录音室专辑《Relapse》将于今年春季发行,日前,新专辑中的首支单曲现已曝光,名字为《Crack a Bottle》。客串嘉宾50 Cent,制作人Dr. Dre。 Oooh! Ladies and gentlemen, the mo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. If we want to learn more about our planet and other planets in the universe, we can get some help from stars that are long dead and gone. Thats what U.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I turned 26, I made $49 million, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week. We're making a name for ourselves. ___________1_____________. You know what a fugazi is? Yes, fugazi. It's a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Star Mile 歌手:joshua radin 专辑:we were here Oh doubt in the girl by your side She's feeding your pride As you go for a ride Down the Star Mile Worlds arise as she lets you come in A duo begins To the Hollywood Inn Of the lonely And all the

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

这首歌起调有些慵懒,但是逐渐地我就被它的歌词吸引了歌词讲述的是生活中平凡的真理,启发人们用一种平和的心态去看待这个世界,面对生活中的一切。有部分歌词很有意思,虽然看似矛盾,但是却隐藏着辩证的思维方法和人生哲学,比如It takes some old to make you young

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

My hair was long amp; shining You said you can't believe How could I walk out that door Or walk along the streets You told me I should 'you know, do some bing bang curly wurly afro thing' I took your word amp; did Looked in my mirror'Who's that freak

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath Scared to rock the boat and make a mess So I sat quietly, agreed politely I guess that I forgot I had a choice I let you push me past the breaking point I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything You hel

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

A last embrace, last words to say Before the war took their fate away Before to kill became his forced task And bleeding fields were covered with sins His wounded heart is crying out for home Away away my love to where all darkness will be gone Away

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Bo is three years old. He's a beagle. He is Jason's pride and joy. Jason said, I love Bo like he's my son. I know that sounds crazy. But if you met him, you'd love him too. He has these big, floppy ears. He snores when he sleeps. He chases his tail.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Science and technology: Space exploration: Dusting yourself down 科技:空间探索:拂去尘埃 A new space suit could resist the damaging effects of sharp lunar dust. 一款新型的宇航服能够抵抗尖利的月尘带来的破坏性影响。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Some legends are told Some turn to dust or to gold But you will remember me Remember me for centuries And just one mistake Is all it will take. We'll go down in history Remember me for centuries Remember me for centuries Mummified my teenage dreams N

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Lately, I'm feeling just a little bit shaky I'm looking for a girl who won't talk back This and that, leave me in the dust On page three I think I might have found the girl of my dreams She's the kind of girl who always looks great Never late, the gi

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲