Now, try to imagine 1,000 million years! 现在试着想象10亿年(有多长)! At that time there were no large animals, just creatures like snails and worms. 当时还没有巨型动物,只有蜗牛和虫这样的生物。 And before then t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Why do birds suddenly appear Every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be Close to you Why do stars fall down from the sky Every time you walk by? Just like me, they long to be Close to you On the day that you were born The angels got toge

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

Topics: Famous Americans-Mary Baker Eddy; The Kennedy Space Center; what for? versus for what?; possibility versus opportunity; iron and iron law Words: to found religion injury to cure to criticize to promote aeronautics space shuttle mission to exp

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Oh doubt in the girl by your side Shes feeding your pride As you go for a ride down the star mile Worlds arise as she lets you come in A duo begins To the Hollywood din of lonely And all the gold dust in her eyes wont reform into rain You had and los

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Las Vegas is also where CNN host to the western republican debate last night.You are watching a time laps video of us setting up for.The state is getting higher for the cadidate who hope to run against president Obama next year.This was their eight d

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

Its long been known that nutrient-rich dust from Africa floats across the Atlantic to the Amazon. And its assumed that the dust fertilizes the rainforest. Oliver Chadwick from the University of California, Santa Barbara, says that Hawaii can also tha

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber.This will just take a minute. Imagine giant fields filled with photovoltaic solar panels, soaking up rays. The best spots to put such panels are obviously sunny, with little rain. But

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

MODEL3 What a terrible sandstorm! Script Susan: Hey, John. Youre back. A few days ago, a big sandstorm hit our city John: Oh, thats bad. Susan: The air was full of dirt and sand and dust. I had to wear a scarf around my head. John: The dust, as I kno

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: two-faced words, also known as Janus words after the Roman god with two faces looking in opposite directions or contronyms. RS:We are talking about a word that has developed two oppos

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

歌词如下: Little Peter Rabbit Little Peter Rabbit had a fly upon his ear. Little Peter Rabbit had a fly upon his ear. Little Peter Rabbit had a fly upon his ear. And he flicked it till it flew away! Little Peter Rabbit Little Peter Rabbit had a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Well, the story of the earth spin goes back all the way to the origin of the solar system, four and a half billion years ago. The solar system started out as a cloud of gas and dust. And these gas and dust clumped together to form the sun and the var

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

第04章 牧场工头的房子建在支撑桩上,比下面的那道狭窄的干谷高出30来英尺,干谷的周围有一片高大、稀疏的桉树林和许多柳。看过了壮观的德罗海达宅院以后一这里未免显得十分光秃和过于

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

尽管来人中大多数都是游民,但也不尽然,譬如,其中就有一个驾着老式的T型福特汽车而来的沃特金斯人。他什么都贩运。从马的涂抹剂到香皂;这种香皂和菲在洗衣的铜盆里用脂肪和苛性碱

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

表示同一意义而用不同字汇者 汉/英/美 飞机 aeroplane/ airplane 航空邮件 air-post/ air-mail 对……(人)生气 angry with/ angry at 垃圾箱 ash-bin (dust-bin) /ashcan 秋 aut

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

生活真美好 Life is Wonderful 这首歌起调有些慵懒,但是逐渐地我就被它的歌词吸引了歌词讲述的是生活中平凡的真理,启发人们用一种平和的心态去看待这个世界,面对生活中的一切。有部分歌

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The very young flowers of the buttercup are called buds. On the outside of each bud we see five little green leaves. These keep the bud safe from the cold and from the rain. 毛茛的花, 在很小的时候, 叫做花蕾。每一个花蕾的外面, 我

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

梦想还在,坚持下去,总有一天会实现的。 Dream It Possible 歌手:Delacey I will run, I will climb, I will soar 我奔跑,我攀爬,我会飞翔 I'm undefeated 永不言败 Jumping out of my skin, pull the chord 跳出我的皮肤

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Citywide rodeo you set on the stage Where all the clowns will go when they feel their age I know that you think you're not good for anything The world makes you feel so small To Get on your wooden horse This is a ride not a fight No need to save face

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A: Hi Linda, this is Todd. B:Todd, good to hear from you! A: I just wanted to tell you what a great time I had with you at the movies last week. B: Me too, Todd! Thanks for suggesting that great movie. A:I also enjoyed it and was wondering if you wou

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

A:Did you clean your room today? B:No, not yet. A: When were you planning on doing that? B: I'm going to clean it up later. A: Didn't I ask you to clean it up earlier? B: I'm going to clean it. A: I want you to vacuum in your room, and don't forget t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life