Forever——《永远》 Stratovarius I stand alone in the darkness .............. 独自伫立在凄冷的夜 The winter of my life came so fast ......... 生命的寒冬铺天盖地的来 Memories

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Lesson 25 Bite 1.Once bitten,twice shy. 2.You bit off more than you can chew. 3.Let's grab a bite somewhere. 4.Don't mention it or she'll bite your head off. 5.We have to bite the bullet on this. 6.They bit the dust in the first round. 7.Take the mon

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

up cut lust dust; water her autumn again; work bird term serve; face thief fast leave love five life laugh. term autumn fine dawn love laugh leaf lift dust fast the cup in the **; sooner or latter; money and good luck; a dirty skirt; save a life; pay

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 新编英语国际音标

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. From Asia to Europe to North America, poor air quality is making people sick and, in some cases, killing them at an early age. Air pollution causes six million premature deaths every yea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

acquire 取得,获得 acquire confidence 有信心 be pleased with 对感到满意 brake 刹车

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Ben and Randy were in Central Park. Ben said, I just bought a new bike. I'm going to ride around Manhattan this summer. Randy said, I bought an 18-speed bike a year ago myself. I rode it almost every day last summer after work. You're going to enjoy

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

[00:07.21]NASA's Stardust spacecraft has successfully deployed a device that will collect extremely small particles in space. [00:16.95]The particles are called dust. [00:19.72]They form a stream of particles that flows through our solar system. [00:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国英语听力80篇

On Changes --Irene Dunlap Change is the only absolute in the world, the only thing that you can depend on. Nothing stays the same. Tomorrow will come, bringing with it new beginnings and sometimes unexpected endings. You can hold on to the past and g

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Steve Mirsky. got a minute? Earth-like planets have the potential to form around manyand perhaps mostof the nearest stars that are like our sun. Michael Meyer of the University of Arizona announced t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

This is Scientific American 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky, got a minute? Its the 40th anniversary of the first humans setting foot on the moon. Last August, I interviewed one of them, Buzz Aldrin, in the lobby of a hotel he was staying at in

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

Dogs aren't just man's best friend. Previous studies have shown that kids with dogs are less likely to develop asthma. Now new studies may show how. For those (from) mice it applied was. The work was presented at the meeting of the American Society f

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

As a child you would wait ,and watch from far away . 当我还是个孩子的时候,我远远的看着他,默默等待 But you always knew that you'd be the one work while they all play 但我坚信当所有人都爱上他的时候,我仍会是其

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

This week large parts of England and Wales have fallen under the spell of a hazy sky. The Department of Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) said pollution in the southeast of England, including London, reached nine on a scale of 10. Jill Mea

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

水泥英文单词 矿渣水泥slag cement 硅酸盐水泥portland cement 主导产品leading product 年产量annual output 基准reference 体系system 完全燃烧complete combustion 不完全燃烧incomplete combustion 机械不完全燃烧mechanical incomplete combustion 化学不完全燃烧

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

All good things honestly what will become of me i don't like reality it's way too clear to me but really life is daily we are what we don't see we missed everything daydreaming flames to dust lovers to friends why do all good things come to an end fl

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

(新华社)8月12日,天津滨海新区开发区发生剧烈爆炸后,市民涌向街边。当晚11时30分左右,天津滨海新区开发区发生剧烈爆炸,爆炸火光冲天,引发的烟尘高达数十米。居住在滨海新区开发

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We have come a long way Through rain and the dust of time Times full of wonders Full of secret signs We have seen the winters And the sunlight's brightest shine But not every single moment Can stand the test of time The song now has ended And the las

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Astrophysics 天体物理 Dust to dust 尘归尘,土归土 A dramatic recent discovery in physics is looking rather dodgy 近期,物理学中的一项戏剧性发现看上出非常模糊 IN MARCH Chao-Lin Kuo, an astrophysicist at Stanford Univer

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

At the same time a growing number of private firms have ambitions to mine precious metals from those celestial bodies, too. 同时,许多私营公司都有从那些天体中开采贵金属的野心。 One of the (many) problems that NASA and the sp

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

When we sleep the air is made of silence The light that cracks our windows Is settling like dust And while you dream I lie My eyes are staring upwards Beyond this ceiling's heaven Is that where we're aspiring? Or don't you know? Theses are the days t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐