A: What a nice day! B: Im glad we decided to walk today. A: I agree. B: I cant believe how clear the sky is right now. A: I know, and look how pretty those roses are. B: You can tell its springtime. A: The flowers are blooming so beautifully this yea

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

Getting Praise and Recognition Rene: Hey, look whos here. Its the companys golden boy. Bruno: Very funny. Rene: Im not joking. First, youre recognized at the annual meeting for your work in the company, and then you get a commendation from the city f

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

Ed looked at the kitchen floor. The kitchen floor was dirty. There were little pieces of food on the floor. Ed saw bread crumbs. He saw cracker crumbs. He saw cheese crumbs. He saw little pieces of bread. He saw little pieces of cracker. He saw littl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Lesson 10 Text A A Beautiful Dress One day Mrs Jones went shopping. When her husband came home in the evening, she began to tell him about a beautiful cotton dress. I saw it in a shop this morning, she said, and... And you want to buy it, said her hu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

A: Hi Linda, this is Todd. B: Todd, good to hear from you! A: I just wanted to tell you what a great time I had with you at the movies last week. B: Me too, Todd! Thanks for suggesting that great movie. A: I also enjoyed it and was wondering if you w

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

M: Excuse me! W: May I help you? M: Yes, I'd like to send this book to France. W: Let me weight it first. That'll be 14 dollars. M: Can it go in an envelop? W: Of course, it's 4 dollars now. M: Do I need stamps? W: No, you don't. We use computers no

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Experiencing a Drought Fabian: How long do you think this drought is going to last? Lia: I have no idea, but Im not worried. I grew up in the desert. Not having enough precipitation was just a fact of life. Fabian: Yes, but people here arent used to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之日常生活

行军篇 NO.4: 敌近而静者,恃其险也; 远而挑战者,欲人之进也; 其所居易者,利也; 众树动者,来也; 众草多障者,疑也; 鸟起者,伏也; 兽骇者,覆也; 尘高而锐者,车来也; 卑而广

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

歌词: Step out into the Indian dust I can feel the cracks in my spirit They're starting to bust Drive by your house, nobody's home I'm trying to tell myself I'm better off alone All my friends say I should move on She's just another girl, don't l

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Defending Spacecraft and Astronauts Against Dust 保护飞船和宇航员免受灰尘侵袭 Our Milky Way solar system began as small pieces of star-created gas and dust. They came together to form the Sun, the Earth and other planets, and life as we

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Flammable materials 易燃材料 A: Is that a no-smoking sign? A:那是禁烟标志吗? B: Yes, it is. As you know, some of the materials we use are highly-flammable so we have a very strict non-smoking policy in the factory. B:是。你知道,我们

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Once I wanted to be the greatest No wind or waterfall could stop me And then came the rush of the flood The stars at night turned you to dust Melt me down To big black armour Leave no trace Of grace Just in your honor Lower me down That corporate slo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

If you cut this seed-vessel across with a pen-knife, you will find inside it some tiny young green seeds. 用一把小刀将这个种皮切开,就能看到里面尚未成熟的绿色小种。 Within the flower of the snow-drop you can see some gree

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Mike Procter. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. V

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

9. There are some cartoons on TV for children. 电视上有一些为孩子准备的卡通片。 还能这样说: There are some cartoons on TV especially for children. Children can see some cartoons on TV especially for them. 谚语: There are tr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Australia's worst dust storm in 70 years blanketed the countrys east coast Wednesday in a cloud of red outback grit. The reddish pall swept into the cities of Sydney and Brisbane overnight, bringing an eerie orange dawn to Sydney. The color was amazi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

Whoa oh oh Whoa oh oh Whoa oh oh Whoa I'm waking up to ash and dust I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust I'm breathing in the chemicals I'm breaking in shaping up Then checking out on the prison bus This is it the apocalypse whoa I'm waking up I feel i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

LESSON 7 The boy who was always too late 第七课 总是很迟的男孩 Solomon Slow was the son of a gentleman, who lived on the border of the New Forest. 所罗门斯洛是一位绅士的儿子,住在新福瑞斯特的边界。 His mother called

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

change one's mind 改变主意,变心 What made you change your mind? 是什么让你改变主意的? There's nothing you can do to change my mind. 你用什么手段都无法改变我的想法。 You can still change your mind. 你现在还可以改

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(233) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

honestly what will become of me i don't like reality it's way too clear to me but really life is daily we are what we don't see we missed everything daydreaming flames to dust lovers to friends why do all good things come to an end flames to dust lov

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲