伤口护理 wound management 伤口 wound 一、伤口的性质 Nature of Wound Bed 1、 健康肉芽形成 healthy granulation 2、 上皮形成 epithelization 3、 腐肉 slough 4、 黑色或棕色坏死组织 black/brown necrotic tissue 5、 其他

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Secure Internet Protocols - A set of security rules or standards that determines how computers talk to each other on a network. Serial Line Internet Protocol (SLIP) - See Dialup Service Shell Access -

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

补充: FAQ - An acronym for Frequently Asked Questions. FAQs are online documents that list and answer the most common questions on a particular subject. Federal Excise Tax - A 3% tax mandated by t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Tonight I celebrate my love for you It seems the natural thing to do Tonight no one's gonna find us We'll leave the world behind us When I make love to you Tonight I celebrate my love for you And hope

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

英语作文 There was a cave full of lots of vampire bats. Once, a bat called Andy came home late and there was of blood all over his body. All of his friends and family asked him where the blood came from, and asked him to take place. He didn't want t

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Elephants dont need cell phones to hold long distance conversations, their deep calls can travel miles. And although humans cant always hear these vocalizations because of their low frequency, elephants produce them using the same mechanism that lets

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

考试日期: 2013.03.02 类别 Pie Chart 题目 The pie charts show the TV programs enjoyed by people of different age groups. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. 题目翻译

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

Plain 平原 A plain is an area of land. It is flat. 平原是一片区域,它是平的。 Sometimes it is grassland. 有的平原是草地。 Sometimes it is a forest. 有的平原是森林。 Sometimes it is a hot desert. 有的平原是炎热的沙

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

Wk 21 (21 May 1927) First Solo Non-Stop Atlantic FlightThis Week in HistoryCharles Lindbergh becomes the first person to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic Ocean. In 1927, Charles A. Lindbergh became the first person to fly solo non-stop across th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 It invites romance 它招致浪漫 Traveling can bring you majestic and unbelievably wondrous evenings full of satisfaction and romance. 旅行能带给你宏伟的和难以置信的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

节奏布鲁斯:Massari - Cookie jar 相关介绍 :Massari,原名:Sari Abboud。1980年12月10日出生于黎巴嫩在加拿大长大。29岁的Massari已经有两张专辑在手,很特别之处在于他拥有一副倾向女性色彩的嗓音,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Denmark and Belgium may share in a kind of broad European liber-democratic tradition, 丹麦人和比利时人共同分享欧洲广阔的自由民主贸易, but they have different histories, different political structures, different religious trad

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

But we had not gone perhaps above a hundred yards, when chancing to turn a corner, 我们俩一致认为,他不过是个骗子,没有得逞! and looking back as I did so, who should be seen but Elijah following us, though at a distance. 说到这

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Words and Expressions oversea(s) a.海外的;往海外的 operator n.操作者;工作者;接线员 collect call 对方付费电话 area n.面积;地区;区域 code n.法典;法规;

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是lapse。 Lapse, 有失误、差错的意思。不久前,一名伊斯兰恐怖分子的领袖在新加坡越狱逃跑。The government of Singapore apologized for the security lapse, 新加坡政府对保安方面的疏忽表

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

讲解 Todays key word is Alone Alone 孤独地,孤单的 When you are alone, you are not with any other people. Here is an example: If you live alone, sometimes you have to learn, little by little, to cope with loneliness. 如果你独居,那么有

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

China's Defense Ministry has asked the US to stop conducting reconnaissance activities close to China to prevent hazardous incidents. Spokesperson Yang Yujun was responding to US claims that two Chinese jet fighters last week unsafely intercepted one

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

音乐咖啡厅:小天后Taylor Swift演绎缤纷圣诞Last Christmas Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away. This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special. Last Christmas I gave you my heart But t

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Failure to include an explanation Our lives breath no excuse of this It's our fault if we don't amount to anything How frequently we point the blame to our failures Is this what we call freedom or liberation A distance far to great for words Our focu

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲