It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girl you once knew Although she's dressed up to the nines At sixes and sevens w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 十八首全球最好听的女声

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 十八首全球最好听的女声

15 The Nobel Academy For the last 82years, Sweden's Nobel Academy has decided who will receive the Nobel Prize in Literature, thereby determining who will be elevated from the great and the near great to the immortal. But today the Academy is coming

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 英语范文背诵20篇

SCENE① A 在唐的酒吧里 【远距恋情无法维持】 Don: 1) Congratulations, Herb. You got a 2) promotion! 唐: 恭喜啊,赫伯特。你升官了! Herbert: They're 3) sending me off to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

《贝隆夫人》--Don t Cry for Me, Argentina 简介:麦当娜主演的电影《贝隆夫人》(Evita)主题曲,是第六十九届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲。26岁的艾薇塔辅佐胡安贝隆成为阿根廷总统。在总统府的阳台上

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

VideoJug is here to help if geography is getting in the way of you and your loved one. Follow our guide on how to have a long distance relationship, and keep your relationship alive despite where you are in the world. 如果距离妨碍你和恋人爱情

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

[歌词大意] Sitting Down Here 我就在这里 Your words 1)cut rather deeply, 你的话真的很伤人, They're just some other lies 这些话只不过是谎言。 I'm hiding from a 2)distance, 我

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

1. Ohio officials say a missing 13-year-old girl has been found safe a short distance from her home. A man has been charged with holding the girl against her will. Her mother, brother and a family friend remain missing. 2. President Barack Obama retu

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十一月)

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running. 好的,蒂姆,我们将讨论讨论跑步。 Tim: OK. 好的。 Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights. 我们前几天晚上一直一起跑步。 Tim: Yeah, that's true. 是的。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

男女关系很复杂,单身时可能有人搭讪,约会时可能有电灯泡,恋爱时可能两地分居,可能一方脚踏两船,最后可能就分手了。你知道这些情况在英语里要怎么表达吗? 1. I don't want to be the t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Song:Just A Dream Artist:Carrie Underwood It was two weeks after the day she turned 18 all dressed in white, going to the church that night She had his box of letters in the passenger seat, six pence in her shoe something borrowed something blue

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Table,ice,duck,flag 这些简单的英语单词,它们的名词意义就算对初学英语者来说也一定是小菜一碟,但老外经常把它们当做动词用,它们的动词意义和用法你知道吗? 1.table:名词,桌子;当

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

According to the figures from the CAAC, the average on-time rate for domestic airlines was just over 65 percent between January and June, compared to over 68 percent last year. In other words, a passenger flying on a Chinese airline experiences a fli

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

in danger 在危险中,垂危 out of danger 脱离危险 out of date 过期 to date 到目前为止 up to date 时新的 deal with 处理,对付,安排 a great deal of 大量(的),许多(的) a

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

It wont be easy Youll think it strange When I try to explain how I fell That I still need your love After all that Ive done You wont believe me All you will say its a girl You once knew Although shes dressed up to the night At sixes and sevens with y

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1. Not care/give two hoots 这个习语在英文中表示根本不在乎,有种嗤之以鼻,压根儿瞧不上的赶脚。 例:I don't care two hoots about having money, as long as I'm happy. 只要开心,我根本不在乎有没有钱。 2.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 7 Around Town 第七课 小城风情 September 15 9月15日 Where Is the Bus Station? 巴士转运站在哪里? Read it! 读读看! Susie and Rob are going to the new bus station. 苏希和罗柏要去新的巴士转运站, It opens toda

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

I'm solid not apparition Better check your vision see what you're missing boy I don't need your permission To go on existing with or without you boy I ain't gonna let it go 'cause this been going on too long I won't be another ghost No I won't be inv

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. I don't want to be the third wheel. 我不想当电灯泡. 一般的自行车都只有二个轮子, 要是有三个轮子呢? 没错, 那第三个轮子就是多余的. 所以 Third wheel 就是美语中电灯泡正确的表示方法. 还有一个讲

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Not care / give two hoots 这个习语在英文中表示根本不在乎,有种嗤之以鼻,压根儿瞧不上的赶脚。 例:I don't care two hoots about having money, as long as I'm happy. 只要开心,我根本不在乎有没有钱。 2

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语