The marathon was NOT an event of the ancient Olympic games. The marathon is a modern event that was first introduced in the Modern Olympic Games of 1896 in Athens, a race from Marathon northeast of At

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

if you want me 电影《once》插曲 - 若别人都责我说谎 你确定还会相信我吗? 演唱者:Glen Hansard a song from the film once it attracts me a lot. just enjoy it 剧情说明: 男主角写了一首曲子但不知道该如何填词

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Fun.《Some Nights》 Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights I call it a draw Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up I still see your ghost Oh Lord I'm still

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Risin' up back on the street did my time took my chances went the distance now i'm back on my feet just a man and and his will to survive so many times it happens too fast you trade your passion for g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

It's a good idea to be as polite as possible even when complaining about something. 1.A: I wish you wouldn't play the TV so loud. B: Sorry. Where you trying to sleep? A: Yes, And while I think of it, please ask when you want to borrow my records. B:

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A:Iguessmy boyfriend and I are finally calling it quits. We live3000miles apartfrom each other. Long-distance relationships arejustimpossible. A: 我想我男朋友跟终于是要结束了。我们俩相距三千哩。长距离的感情是不可能(维

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

1. I don't want to be the third wheel. 我不想当电灯泡. 一般的自行车都只有二个轮子, 要是有三个轮子呢? 没错, 那第三个轮子就是多余的. 所以 Third wheel 就是美语

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Commonly Confused Words: Part One From VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. Ashley: Before we get started today, Adam, I wanted to ask you about your weekend at home! Adam: It was great, thanks! But the drive was a little tiring. Chicago i

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

(Alone alone alone alone) You're fighting for your very life It's cold outside You're looking for an answer You took a wrong turn and you lost your way When it rains it pours And you don't wanna fight no more Take a look out in the distance I'll be t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

在托福口语的评分标准中,7分的词汇是这样的: 1. use vocabulary to discuss a variety of topics flexibly;2. use some less common words and idiomatic vocabulary.,其中idiomatic vocabulary就是我们所讲的动词短语,由此可

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running. Tim: OK. Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights. Tim: Yeah, that's true. Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run? Tim: Well now, I only run

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Oil is good and bad. Its good because it helps our energy needs. Its bad because it causes pollution. Oil is a fossil fuel. Burning it produces carbon dioxide (CO2). This is one of the biggest causes of global warming. There isnt much oil left in the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Dear Sir. I am planning to walk across the Australian desert from Alice Springs to the Indian Ocean. A distance of two thousand miles. When people ask me why I'm doing it, my usual answer is Why not? Your plan is ridiculous. __________1___________? T

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

It's time to move over. A new study has found that sitting next to your boss may have a negative effect on the quality of your work. 是时候坐得远一点了。一项新研究发现,坐在老板旁边会让你的工作质量下降。 Researchers

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tonight I can write the saddest lines. Write,for example,'the night is starryand the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'. The night wind revolves in the sky and sings. Tonight I can write the saddest lines. I loved her,and sometimes she loved

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

D in danger 在危险中,垂危 out of danger 脱离危险 out of date 过期 to date 到目前为止 up to date 时新的 a great/good of 大量(的),许多(的) in debt 欠债,欠情 take delight in

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1、如果打电话的人非常熟悉,可以说一句来结束通话。 Is there anything else I can do for you? 还有什么我可以帮忙的吗? 2、如果你认识对方家人不太熟悉的话,不妨加上这样的问候: Say hello to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1) 不定冠词位置 不定冠词常位于名词或名词修饰语前。注意: a. 位于下列形容词之后: such,what,many,half, I have never seen such an animal. Many a man is fit fo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

40句浪漫的经典英语句子 1.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 2.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言 Love is a carefully designed lie. 3.承诺

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more, you open the door And

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语