carry ... to 把 带到 cover 超过 cover the distance 本课指 飞完全程 distance 距离 in this way 这样,用这种方法 message 信息 pigeon 鸽子 request 请求,要求 service 业务,服务 spare part 备件 up to now 到目前为止

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

ahead 在前面 be caught in the storm 遇上了暴风雨 be high up 高高的在上面 be near 接近 cliff 峭壁 coast 海岸 cover a distance of 游了的距离 darkness 黑暗 explain 解释 hospital 医院 light 灯光 on arriving 一到 相当于

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

Tonight I Celebrate My Love Tonight I celebrate my love for you It seems the natural thing to do Tonight no one's gonna find us We'll leave the world behind us When I make love to you Tonight I celebrate my love for you And hope that deep inside you'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Education Report - United Nations Report Urges Putting Education to Work From VOA Learning English, this is the Education Report in Special English. A new United Nations report says over two hundred million young people in developing countries have n

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A top Iranian defense official says Tehran has built an unmanned surveillance aircraft with a range of more than 950 kilometers. The claim, if true, would put the drone within range of Israel. Iran's Deputy Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi has told the

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(二月)

The Habitable Zone 宇宙生命奥秘 适居带(HZ)是天文学上给一种空间的名称,指的是那里的情况有利于生物的存在,或许可以发现像地球这样的生命体。有两种区域是有可能的,一个是在行星系内,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Parallax 视差就是从有一定距离的两个点上观察同一个目标所产生的方向差异。从目标看两个点之间的夹角,叫做这两个点的视差,两点之间的距离称作基线。只要知道视差角度和基线长度,就

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest