歌曲: Just A Dream 艺人: Carrie Underwood 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: Carnival Ride 发行年代: 2007 风格: Country 介绍: 自从8月出来这张里的首发新单曲《So Small》Carrie Underwood 发布了10月将出新专辑的信息, 网上便开始漫长的等待过程, 事实证

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Mona saw the boy working at the restaurant. He was so cute. She was in love! But how was she going to meet him? And, if she met him, what if he wasn't interested in her? Of course he'd be interested in you! said her girlfriend Lisa. You're so cute! A

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

The distance between dreams and reality is called action Therefore, you have to act, not just dream for it to become reality Dreams are not like buses that would come in front of you while you wait You have to run and chase for it to become reality. 梦

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Unit 5 DIALOGUE I Communicating by Pay Phone in the United States A: Hi, Frank. B: Hi, Weiwei, it's some time since I saw you last. You look upset. Do you need help? A: Yes. Can you tell me where the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

Task 4: Roommate Wanted 20-year-old two 3-bedroom preferred responsible respectful north walking distance private air conditioning high speed $275 utilities

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

But it was inconceivable to me that it had discovered the Nautilus at such a distance, 然而,我不相信它在这种距离就能认出鹦鹉螺号, still less that it knew what this underwater machine really was. 更不相信它知道这艘潜水

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

United States President Donald Trump said, Well have to see, when asked if a planned meeting with North Koreas leader will take place. On Wednesday, North Korea threatened to cancel the meeting between Trump and Kim Jong Un in Singapore on June 12. I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

伤口护理 wound management 伤口 wound 一、伤口的性质 Nature of Wound Bed 1、 健康肉芽形成 healthy granulation 2、 上皮形成 epithelization 3、 腐肉 slough 4、 黑色或棕色坏

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near far wherev

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

听歌学英语:英国当红女子组合The Saturdays新歌(Forever is over) Artist:The Saturdays Song:Forever is over I was caught in a place far away From the light What I saw I couldnt face So I closed my eyes Wish I could turn back the page R

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:Don't Cry for Me, Argentina(阿根廷别为我哭泣) Song:Dont Cry for Me, Argentina Artist:Sarah Brightman Style:Pop It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Always finding excuses to skip the gym? Congratsyou might be able to blame your genes. Because the mere desire to exercise may be inherited, at least in mice. So says a study in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B. The experiment started b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

她卖弄性感,出售神圣?可是她并不比任何人虚伪,当她撕开人们的虚伪时,我们听到的是一副越唱越好的嗓子,和一种越来越真实的性格。阿根廷前总统夫人依维塔确有一生传奇的经历--寒门

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girl you once knew Although she's dressed up to the nines At sixes and sevens w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

But the sun's violent burst can harm us, its active nature is what allows us to live at all, because the sun also eject the solar wind, and energized stream of particles that head out into space, and that we can see passing-off as it bounces off our

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

There is distance between us Making me feel like Im about to take a bus, plane, train or bike Just so I can have you right by my side Even if its only for one night I cant help it Im enamored by you I cant wait to explore Your touch, your kiss, where

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

8. away 1) 离开 (to a distance, to another place) go ~ 走开 run ~ 跑开walk ~ 走开ride ~ 开走move ~ 移开take ~ 拿走carry ~ 运走clear ~ 收走draw ~ 拉走get ~ 逃走,离开 put ~ 收起

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

7. over 1) 向下(downwards from an upright position) knock ~ 撞倒 turn ~ 翻转 fall ~ 脸朝下跌倒trip ~ 拌倒 bend ~ 伏身 look ~ 从…上面看 2) 自始至终,通过, 重复(from beginn

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

文本: 【Elena】So what did you wanna tell me? 【Stefan】I won't be coming to school anymore. I'm gonna back off and keep my distance. It's the right thing to do. 【E】Back off from school or... from me? Thank you for telling me. 【S】It'

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音