[00:15.49]Could You Please Tell Me How to Make a Long Distance Call? [00:22.33]A. Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to make a long distance call? [00:31.87]B. Sure. Dial one. Dial the area code. Then, dial the local phone number. Have you got i

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 快捷之路交际英语1

Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life. In fact, they are almost every- where. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with comput- ers. Telephone companies are no

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(443) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Lesson 33:Out of the darkness 冲出黑暗 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why was the girl in hospital? Nearly a week passed before the girl was able to explain what had happened to her. One afternoo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(400) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Studying the Guide book 阅读观光指南 After checking in and going to the bank, Evan discusses the guidebook with Kathy. 登记住宿和去银行后,艾凡和凯西

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

unit 33 代公司接机 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How are you, Mr.Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going? A:你好,布朗先生,很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样? B:Very well. What about you? B:很好,你怎么

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Oil is good and bad. Its good because it helps our energy needs. Its bad because it causes pollution. Oil is a fossil fuel. Burning it produces carbon dioxide (CO2). This is one of the biggest causes of global warming. There isnt much oil left in the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-O

It was so far 那天是如此辽远 The wings to show far 辽远的展着翅膀 Even if love is still 即使爱是静止的 Static and let memory drip 静止着让记忆流淌 You take up her small bags 你背起自己小小的行囊 You go into othe

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

双语歌词: 是你真的在那 Are you really here 还是我在做梦 or am I dreaming? 我无法区分是梦是醒 I can't tell dream from truth 已经很久 For it's been so long 没见过你了 Since I have seen you 我甚至已经想不起你的脸 I can hardly remember your face anymore

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

CCD 分辨率 CCD Pixels 影像分辨率 Image Size ISO 感光度 Sensitivity 镜头性能 Lens 数字变焦 Digital Zoom 自动对焦 Autofocus 手动对焦 Manualfocus 一般对焦范围 General Sho

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. How may I direct you call? 您要哪里? 2. Could I have extension 239,please? 请转接分机239。 3. I'm sorry the number's engaged. 对不起,这个电话有人在打。 4. The line is free now.I'll put you through. 不占线了,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Eye Of The Tiger Risin' up back on the street did my time took my chances went the distance now i'm back on my feet just a man and and his will to survive so many times it happens too fast you trade your passion for glory don't lose your grip on the

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

本期内容: A house-sized asteroid will shave past our planet on 12 October, far inside the Moon's orbit but without posing any threat, astronomers have said. The space rock will zoom by harmlessly at a distance of about 44,000km, an eighth of th

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Topic 1-Hotel stay or homestay A new study has found that many of Chinas independent travelers - those who do not book trips with travel agencies or groups - are taking to minsu- The Chinese term is used for accommodations that range from bed-and-bre

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

unit 416 公用电话打长途 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Can I make a long-distance call from a public telephone? A:请问哪儿有公用电话? B:Sure, but you'll need a lot of change to put in the slot if it's not a called call. B:可以,但如

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

It was two weeks after the day she turned 18 all dressed in white, going to the church that night She had his box of letters in the passenger seat, six pence in her shoe something borrowed something blue when the church doors opened up wide she put h

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I tell myself lies sometimes Yeah, I say he and I are gonna be alright But he dont know me He thinks Im happy here And that this big ol dark cloud gonna disappear If he just holds me He feels the distance grow between us I just cant wait to slip away

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

We're filled with emptiness Re-living our mistakes Why are you so afraid We never were alone Selfish anger now plagued with a thought Our lives or nothing else Hearts bleed from a lifetime of pain We're reaching for empty dreams Endless battle of dea

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

LESSON 28 THE PET GOAT 第二十八课 宠物山羊 Ann had a pet goat. It had a long beard and long horns. Ann liked to feed the goat. 安有一只宠物山羊。它有长长的胡须和羊角。安喜欢喂养这只山羊。 Nan, Nan, she would cal

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

Parallax is a phenomenon by which we can judge the distance to things just by looking at them. Astronomers use parallax to calculate the distance to stars. Do you need a gigantic computer-based observatory to use it? Not at all. Your finger will do n

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Its about fifteen hundred miles to California, Theyll get there Friday if they leave tonight, She sneaks out at three thirty in the morning, Leaves a note so she wont see her daddy cry. He cuts the engine when he coasts in the driveway, She slides in

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐