AS IT IS 2016-04-27 Baby Eagles in Washington, DC Get Their Names This is Whats Trending Today: Freedom and Liberty are not just important ideas in the United States. They are the names of two baby bald eagles in Washington, D.C. The bald eagle is th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 abandon [ E5bAndEn ] They abandoned th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

The birth of the royal baby was important news for people in the United Kingdom (the UK) as well the Commonwealth countries. This includes New Zealand. The Queen of England is also the Queen of the Commonwealth countries. Listen to December 8th 2012

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Probably everyone knows by now that the Duchess of Cambridge wife of Prince William is pregnant. For some time now, Britain and the Commonwealth heads of government have been talking about changing the law to allow a female baby to be next in line to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Dark Doo Wop - Ms Mr This world is gonna burn, burn burn burn As long as we're going down... Baby you should stick around Baby you should stick around It's all gonna shift, it's out of our hands Babe if you could know, you would hatch a plan That's m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

ROCK-A-BYE, BABY Rock-a-bye, baby, thy cradle is green; Fathers a nobleman, mothers a queen; And Bettys a lady, and wears a gold ring; And Johnnys a drummer, and drums for the king.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

Daily Life - Baby, Im Sorry (C0103) A: Can we talk? B: Sure, honey, were talking now, arent we? A: You know what I mean. B: Yeah. I know. A: I want to know where this relationship is going. Im in love with you and I need to know... B: You know, I thi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

著名RB女歌手唐尼布拉克斯顿(Toni Braxton)在05年9月27日由Blackground Records 环球公司发行个人最新录音室专辑Libra,这是自2002年的专辑More Than a Woman之后,唐尼布拉克斯顿发行的首张专辑。More Than

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A: Honey, the baby is up again. B: Its your turn! I went last night. A: Fine! Hello widdle baby! Why are you crying widdle baby? Oh, I see, you made a doo-doo! B: Whats going on hun? Why is the baby crying? A: The widdle baby made a doo -doo! B: What

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

今天我们要学的词是baby steps。 Baby steps, 小孩的步子,意思是慢慢的,一步一步的。 The doctor told him to take baby steps towards recovery, 医生让他不要急,一步一步慢慢恢复。 If you're new at exercising, y

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

歌词如下: Sleep,baby,sleep. Your father tends the sheep. Your mother shakes the Dream Land tree. Down falls a little dream for thee. Sleep,baby,sleep. Sleep,baby,sleep. Your father tends the sheep. Your mother shakes the Dream Land tree. Down f

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

歌词如下: Rock-a-bye, baby, On the tree top. When the wind blows, The cradle will rock. When the bough breaks, The cradle will fall, And down will come baby, Cradle and all. catch baby cradle and all

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Leighton Meester圣诞礼物:Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) Leighton Meester The snow's coming down (Christmas) I'm watching it fall (Christmas) Lots of people arooaun (Christmas) Baby please come home (Christma

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是baby boomer。 Baby boomer, 指美国战后人口飞速增长期出生的人,也就是1946年到1964年间出生的人,简称婴儿潮。 The first baby boomer turned 65 on Jan. 1st, 2011, 婴儿潮第一个出生的人

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Chinese actress Angelababy has become a mother. 中国女演员Angelababy(杨颖)于日前正式成为了一名母亲。 The 27-year-old actress gave birth to a baby boy on Tuesday morning (January 17, 2017) in Hong Kong. 这位27岁的女演员,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The One With the Baby on the Bus 本集简介: Ben always cries when he's near Monica. Ross has an allergic reaction to Monica's Kiwi Lime Pie; his tongue swells up and he has to go to the hospital. Chandler and Joey take care of Ben for the day, bu

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Chinese giant panda Hao Hao gave birth to a baby panda in the early hours of Thursday, Belgian animal park Pairi Daiza and the China Conservation and Research Center for the Giant Panda announced. Chinese giant panda Hao Hao gave birth to a baby pand

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

BEIJING, March 8 (Xinhuanet) -- Singer, actress, and fashion designer Jessica Simpson has confirmed she is having a baby girl when she posed nude for the cover of Elle's April issue out in news stands Wednesday. Simpson also told Elle that she and fi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

性感女神Cheryl Cole新单《Ghetto Baby》独具魅力 歌词: You got a face like the Madonna crying tears of gold Been pumping gas at the Texaco road to road Youre on the run Oh baby yeah youre on the run Oh baby Im not a trick boy, Im a tric

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

《绝命毒师第五季》该季是整个故事的大结局,讲述了古斯死后,沃特联手杰西与麦克,开始建立属于他自己的新的毒品帝国。在大结局,沃尔特身上已经被子弹击中受了重伤,奄奄一息的他

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空