This is an infomercial I saw over the summer,I'm promising you, this is real,the Parakeet,so beautiful,great to look at,and what a wonderful companion. 接下来给大家放一段我在暑假看过的广告 我保证 这个广告绝对是真的 鹦鹉

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

Hush, little baby, don’t say a word. Papa’s gonna buy you a mockingbird. And if that mockingbird don’t sing, Papa’s gonna buy you a diamond ring. If that dimond righ is brass, Papa’s gonna b

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

Rock-a-Bye, Baby (睡吧睡吧,孩子呀) Rock-a-bye, baby, on the tree top, 睡吧,孩子呀,在树顶上睡吧, When the wind blows, the cradle will rock . 风吹过来,摇篮会晃动。 When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall , 树

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

Baby come on over tonight We can make it all right Take a piece of my heart And go from the start You say that you want me again and again You say that you need me to be more than just your friend So I thought about it and maybe you're right I've bee

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Ada was lonely. She wanted a baby. She went to a hospital. She stole a baby. She called her baby Norma. When she got older, Norma asked, Where is my daddy? Ada said that daddy had died. Norma asked, What did daddy look like? Ada showed Norma a pictur

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Oh, baby elephant you are such a hoot. You are so darn wrinkly and so darn cute whether clowning with your bestest bud,or trying to climb out of the mud, or wrestling on a dry lake bed, or playing with stuff on top of your head. You show us humans we

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

A wish for baby 为宝宝祈福 The phone woke Trisha-Marie Taylor up from a night of tossing and turning. She plotted her little feet on the floor and raced to the hallway. Normally, she would put on her Mickey Mouse slippers first to combat the col

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

THIS IS AMERICA - World of Babies By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, December 13, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm St

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

This is Whats Trending Today. Millions of people have been eagerly waiting for April, a giraffe living at a zoo in New York State, to have her baby. Viewers were rewarded on Saturday: at about 10 a.m. April gave birth to a male calf. The birth was fi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

How was I supposed 2 know ? 我怎么会知道? That something wasn't right here. 有些事情不对劲。 Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝 ! Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝 ! I shouldn't have let U go. 我本不该让你走。 And now U're out of s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Cry Cry Cry Baby cry baby cry baby Honey welcome back home I know she told you I know she told you that she loved you Much more than I did But all I know is that she left you And you swear that you just don't know why But you know yeah you know ]I'll

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Dry your eyes BABY别哭~ 演唱者:3rd Storee 英文歌词 Girl there's something that's telling me That you're in need of company And you need it now So I'm willing to comfort you For all, all the pain that you're going through So baby don't... 3

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

不同阶段的宝宝 Baby一般是对0到4岁孩子的统称,指代的范围比较广泛,其实在英语中有不同的词形容不同阶段的宝宝。 出生到两个月大的宝宝: Newborn: 新生儿 两个月到一岁的宝宝: Infant: 婴

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

BEIJING, May 10 (Xinhuanet) -- Hong Kong heartthrob Andy Lau welcomed his first child with wife Carol Zhu on Wednesday, Hong Kong media reports. The report states that local media are waiting outside the Hong Kong Sanatorium Hospital in the hope of c

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

baby it s you 歌手:jojo 专辑:jojo Can't somebody explain to me 没有人可以向我解释 Why everybody is tryin to be 为什么每个人都想成为 Livin like a celebrity 一个名人 Doin what they see on MTV 拍MTV Ice is cool but I'm lookin for more 冰很凉但我希望

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A middle-aged couple, with two beautiful daughters, decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted. Soon, the wife became pregnant, and, nine months later, delivered a baby boy. The joyfu

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Dear T, Look, that Sunday night was one of the worst nights we've ever had, and I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I will never stop loving you. I know I said some stuff that I really regret, and I try my best to do right by you, an

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mummy:Bob, are you hungary? Bob,你饿了吗? Bob:No. 不饿。 Mummy:Do you want some Macroniancheese? 你要吃马卡龙奶酪吗? Bob:No. 不要。 Mummy:Emm...Do you wanna take a bath? 呃......你想要洗澡么? Bob:No. 不想。 Mummy:

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

翻唱达人陈以桐翻唱中文版《Baby》 翻唱达人在翻唱《童话》英文版后,又将Justin Bieber的《Baby》翻唱成了中文版。风靡全球的《Baby》翻唱成中文版之后是什么感觉呢?自己来听吧~ 歌词: Yo

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Chorus: Tell me why baby why baby why baby why you make me cry baby cry baby cry baby cry Well I got a crow I wanna pick with you, just like last time when the feathers flew, your runnin wild kickin up your heels, and leavin me home with a handful of

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐