This is Wild Chronicles. I am White Matthews. At the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, an infant gorilla named Wumundi gets some tender loving care from a dedicated keeper and lots of attention from curious visitors. He is on with a keeper all the time 24 hour

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

Betty is talking to her husband Dan B: Don't you think it's time that we had a baby? D: We're much better off without children. Think of all the trouble raising them. B: But it's only natural that mar

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

本单元是关于婴幼儿语言的对话 Dr. Laver: Okay, well in this room we monitor the babies overnight. Now, the important thing is to talk to them. Alice: Talk to them? What do I say? Dr. Laver: Well, watch me. Hello, you are a handsome boy aren't you? Yo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Even a visit to the grocery store can overload the senses. It's noisy, bright and smelly. The nose is working overtime. High up inside, specialized nerves dangle in the airstream. They detect chemicals in the air and send an electrical signal to the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Part 1 History of Baby Showers 新生儿派对的历史 Although the custom of helping expectant parents plan for a new baby has been a tradition for centuries, the origin of the modern baby shower is unknown. There is evidence that ancient cultures, such a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) i don't need a lot of presents to make my christmas bright i just need my baby's arms wound around me tight oh oh santa hear my plea santa bring my baby back to me the christmas tree is ready the candles all aglow but

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Baby One More Time Britney Spears Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know that something wasn't right here? Oh baby baby, I shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight, yeah Show me how you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

As I sail with you across the finest oceans On a way to find the key to our emotions Together we will move the clouds to brighter days Some people question what I say, tried to break up you and me But I know this love between us is growing stronger

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Marilyn monroe--Santa baby超级好听~~ 玛丽莲梦露慵懒的调调哦 很耐听的一首歌~ 英文歌词 Buh-bum. buh-bum. Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me Been an awful good girl Santa baby,so hurry down the chimney tonight

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

To take candy from a baby A piece of cake 一般人在做任何事情的时候总是想找捷径,越容易越好,这似乎是人的本性。因此,在英语里有不少成语和俗语是形容办事

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Shivaree不是一个女生的名字,而是支三人乐队.最初的录音湮灭得比录制的时间还快,但不久就炮制出史上名字超长的专辑《I Oughtta Give You a Shot in the Head for Making Me Live in This Dump》, 02年第二张录音室作品《RoughDreams》充满奇思妙想,其中《Wagers》

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

to cry in one's beer cry baby 有不少美国人经常到酒吧间去,一面喝酒,一面聊天。还有的人在心情不好的时候喜欢到酒吧间去喝酒解闷。我们今天要讲的第一个

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Don't be a baby! 的意思是不要发牢骚不要抱怨,别太孩子气。 例句: He's such a baby. 他总发牢骚。 Don't be a baby! Go talk to your boss! 别跟我发牢骚,去跟你的老板讲。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

音乐咖啡厅:小黑妹Priscilla Renea Baby Please Priscilla Renea - Baby Please Verse 1: I took the sun, brought it down to the earth I took the air, and bottled it up I gave you the world, gave you my all I thought you deserved summer, spring, an

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

MC周过后,David Cook的抒情摇滚版《Always be My Baby》立即成为iTunes最热门的歌曲,在单日(4月16日)下载量以大比数抛远对手。 Artist:David Cook Song:Always be My Baby We were as one,babe For a moment in time And it seemed everlasting That you would a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:Hush little Baby (安静 宝贝) 大家好,今天我们一起来学习的歌曲是 Hush, little Baby 安静,宝贝。 歌词: Hush, little baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird And if that mockingbird won't si

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

baby boomers yuppies 今天我们要给大家讲解两个反应美国经济和社会变化的俗语。在第二次世界大战期间,美国一共有一千三百万人参军服役。他们当中有许多

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

这首歌是Inner Voices乐队的代表作,声音很柔和,推荐给大家,希望大家喜欢~~ 英文歌词 : There are times when i look in your eyes i see the love that we shared i see the joy inside but i didn't see the feelings you hide and now you're saying goodbye bec

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Taylor Swift - Santa Baby Santa Baby Taylor Swift Santa baby Slip a sable Under the tree For me I've been An awful good girl Santa baby So hurry down The chimney tonight Santa baby A '54 convertible Too, light blue Well I'll wait up for you Dear, san

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Justin Bieber成名曲Baby变身咆哮版:Psychosocial Baby Justin Bieber成名曲Baby的咆哮体版?其实是和Slipknot,活结乐队的这首Psychosocial的混音~酱紫的mash-up各种欢乐啊!话说之前你有想过Justin Bieber和Slip

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲