At the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, an infant gorilla named Wumundi gets some tender loving care from a dedicated keeper and lots of attention from curious visitors. He is on with a keeper all the time 24 hours a day. Zoo spokesman Sean Anglum explains tha

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And I'm Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. sound of baby crying Voice 1 Have you ever

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Idiom: Like taking candy from a baby ( something which is easy ) Hit the book: Slow down to savor the good parts of life. There are bound to be a few things in your life that bring you comfort or peace. Whether it's drinking that first cup of coffee

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Abidemi: So Jeremy, you mentioned earlier that youve been back to Canada with your baby. How was that experience? Jeremy: Well, I mean, until you fly with a toddler, you really never get to appreciate all of those times that you flew across the ocean

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Sarah was a pretty baby. She looked like her mom. She was an only child. She was only 13 weeks old. Her dad was 23 years old. Her mom was 19 years old. Her mom and dad were not married. They planned to get married. They planned to have a big wedding.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Bruno Mars《Run away Baby》 :火星哥动感来袭 Bruno Mars是美国的创作型歌手、音乐制作人,成长于夏威夷火奴鲁鲁的音乐人世家中。他的音乐作品被认为展现了多变的风格,含有多种音乐流派的元素

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

第54th格莱美奖热门单曲:火星哥《Runaway Baby》 美国乐坛的新人王,绰号火星的Bruno Mars带来了一缕自由春风。在高科技越战越勇的欧美乐坛,他仅用一把吉他闯荡江湖,实在勇气可嘉。在2012年

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

情景对话: Elliot: I love you, but stop pushing your lifestyle in my face. I'll have the salad. Dressing on the side. Obvs. 我爱你,但别把你的生活方式强加给我,给我来份儿沙拉,酱单独放,显然的。 知识点讲解:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Baby Becky Helps Her Mother 宝宝贝吉帮助妈妈 My name is Baby Becky. 我是宝宝贝吉。 I say goo. 我咕咕说。 I say blub. 我哭。 I say waaaaa. 我哇哇哭。 I can say a word, too. 我也能说一个词。 I can say mine. 我会说我

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

Baby Becky's Summer 小贝基的夏天 Hello again!嗨,又见面了. My name is Baby Becky.我叫小贝基. I can talk,我能说话, but I can't say words.但是我不会说单词. Today is June twenty-firts.今天是6月21日. It's the first day of

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

圣诞节把小美女捧在手心:Taylor Swift - Santa Baby 2009年红透全美的小美女Taylor Swift在圣诞来临之际给我们送上了一首老歌新唱的《Santa Baby》,虽说是翻唱1953年Eartha Kitt的经典老歌,可Taylor Swift一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

ELISE HU, HOST: A Japanese lawmaker did something shocking earlier this week. She brought her baby to work. Yuka Ogata took her seat in the front row of the Kumamoto Municipal Assembly and held her 7-month-old in her lap. The baby quietly sucked his

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

Betty loves her baby sister. Betty takes care of her. She changes her diaper. She feeds her. She teaches her how to walk. She teaches her new words. It is not easy to take care of babies. Betty's baby sister cries sometimes. Betty plays peekaboo with

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

圣诞男声对唱Glee欢乐合唱团2.10 Baby it's cold outside 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季第10集是大家伙儿期待了很久很久的圣诞特辑,可爱的Kurt和Blaine终于合作对唱了一首经典的圣诞曲目Baby it's cold outs

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: Baby Driver is a heist movie told from the point of view of the getaway driver named Baby. (SOUNDBITE OF FILM, BABY DRIVER) ANSEL ELGORT: (As Baby) I'm the driver. SHAPIRO: But it's the music that really drives the movie. Chase sce

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Won't you be my sunshine, baby 宝贝,做我的阳光吧 In a world that's sometimes crazy 在一个有时候看起来很疯狂的世界 I see through my window, I see through the trees 透过窗户透过树林 I'm watching the world as it falls on

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Mike Proctor. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 They were the top-selling milk p

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 For

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Voice 1 One July day, the genetic material of a man and the genetic material of a woman come together. The two small pieces form a single cell. Ove

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Patrick: Hey, congratulations! I just heard that you're expecting. How far along are you? Cindy: Thanks. I'm four and a half months pregnant. It feels like it! I feel huge. Patrick: You don't look it. I bet Carlos is excited. Do you know yet if it's

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客