Two children are talking. A: Meet my new born brother. B: Oh, he is so handsome! What's his name? A: I don't know. I can't understand a word he says.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The baby was lying on her back. A blue bird flew in through the window. The blue bird had blue eyes. It sat on the babys crib. The bird had a bell around its neck. The bell rang. The baby smiled. The baby reached for the bell. The bird shook its head

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Baby Don't Lie-Gwen Stefani Uh huh 呃 呃 Here we go 我们开始吧 We've been walking down this road for some time 我们偶尔也会一直沿着这条路走 And you love, and you love me good, no lie 你爱 请你好好爱我 不要撒谎 But the

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Talking about a new-born baby A: Hi, Sally! You are talking to the proud father of a new baby girl! B: Congratulations, Bob! Thats great news, whats her name? A: Weve named her Alice after my wifes grandmother. B: Thats a pretty name. Give your wife

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Speaking to a Baby or Young Child My sister had to go out of town for a couple of days and I offered to look after her 18-month-old twins. It wasnt long before I realized that I was over my head! ... Colleen: Okay, you two, its time to go beddy-bye.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之就医和人际交往

Admiring a Baby Maya: Isnt this baby precious? She is just darling. Coo chi coo. Jean-Paul: Why do women fawn over babies? One baby looks pretty much like any other. Maya: You wouldnt say that if youd ever spent time with babies. Come over here and l

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

The mother gave her baby a red apple. The baby tried to eat the apple. His mouth was too small. And he didn't have any teeth. His brother took the apple. His brother ate the apple. The baby cried. His brother gave the baby a blue ball to play with. T

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Farley is more than just cute, he is a fighter. When he was born, his mother, a first time mom wasn't around to take care of him. Keepers found him just hours after birth. Cold, dirty and hungry. When we first got our look at Farley, we were mostly c

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Ruth is pregnant. She is expecting a baby. The baby is due in two months. The baby is a boy. It is her first boy. She already has a little girl. Her little girl is two years old. Ruth loves her little girl. Her little girl is happy to get a baby brot

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Bruno Mars是美国的创作型歌手、音乐制作人,成长于夏威夷火奴鲁鲁的音乐人世家中。他的音乐作品被认为展现了多变的风格,含有多种音乐流派的元素。 这首歌是他在第54届GRAMMY上演唱的歌曲

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Bruno Mars曾说,只写简单的流行乐。他说到做到。《Doo-Wops Hooligans》的专辑口号便十分简单:快乐,你就跳舞! Ahh yes Well looky here looky here Ah what do we have? Another pretty thang ready for me to grab But lit

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Oh, na, na, na, na, na, na Your body, na, na, na, na Oh, na, na, na, na, na, na You're body, na na na na Turn the lights down low I'm ready to break it off Since computer love Been wanting to set it off Like a hotel room I'm checkin' into you I'm dig

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

New Zealand mothers are having difficulty finding cans of baby formula in the supermarkets. Some supermarkets are limiting the number of cans to two per customer. The shortage may be because Chinese in New Zealand are buying cans of formula to send b

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Roxana Romero | Miami 09 April 2010 After almost three months of legal wrangling, a Haitian couple was finally able to fly to Miami to reunite with their baby daughter. The couple feared their daughter, Jenny, had died in Haiti's devastating earthqua

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Todd: So, Simon, I have to congratulate you. I hear you have new child. Simon: That's right. Todd: Wow. You're a papa. (Yeah) So what's it like being a father? Simon: Well, it is a completely different lifestyle than before - Papahood, parenthood. Ye

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Crazy baby, the spirit of the motion 疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵 Dont let me feel devotion, 不要让我沉溺于你 And every day Ill always love you 每一天我都永远爱你 Baby, so let me see the fire 宝贝,让我看到你的热情 Be

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

It is common for adults to use baby talk when interacting with very young children. This way of speaking attempts to copy the sounds babies make when they first try to talk. But is this form of communication helpful to a childs development? Several s

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- Former Haitian President Jean Claude Baby Doc Duvalier, who returned from France to the country on Sunday, was detained on Tuesday, police said. Baby Doc, who was deposed in 1986 after popular uprisings, governed H

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Write me a letter On baby blue paper Write it in gray white board pen Pick up the telephone Do it sooner than later Anytime that you'll need a friend Well talk through your fears I'll chase away the ghost I promise I'll be here And make sure you know

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

sorry 对不起 is all that you can't say 就是所有你不能说的话 years gone by and still 这么多年过去了仍然是 words don't come easily 不容易说出口的话 like sorry like sorry 就像对不起,就像对不起 forgive me 原谅我

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲