Preparing for a New Baby Wanda: Oh hi, I wasnt expecting you today. Enrique: Weve been cleaning out our garage and your sister said I should come by with a few things for your baby. Wanda: Thats really sweet of you guys, but Im not due for another si

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之日常生活

The baby bear followed his mama. Mama bear walked through the woods. She was looking for berries to eat. She found some black berries. She started eating them. The baby started eating them, too. They ate all the berries. Baby bear was full. Mama bear

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The night we met I knew I needed you so 就在你我相遇之夜,我知道,我需要你 And if I had the chance I'd never let you go 如果我有机会,我决不让你离去 So won't you say you love me? I'll make you so proud of me 那么,你会

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

FATHER: What are you going to do this evening, J ill? Jill: I'm going to meet some friends, Dad. FATHER: You mustn't come home late. You must be home at half past ten. Jill: I cant get home so early, Dad. Can I have the key to the front door, please

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

首先,它可以作称呼语,可以用来称呼心上人、爱人: Look, baby, I think we can work this out. 宝贝,你瞧,这件事我们能解决。 也可以用来表示老兄,朋友;姑娘,小妞儿等以称呼他人: Come on, b

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

She wanted to have a baby. She wanted to have a baby girl. He wanted to have a baby. He wanted to have a baby boy. He loved her. He said, Okay, we will have a baby girl. She loved him. She said, Okay, we will have a baby boy. They both loved each oth

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The 10 most popular girls names for 2012 in New Zealand were Olivia, Sophie, Emily, Charlotte, Ruby, Ella, Amelia, Sophia, Ava, Chloe. In 2011, the most popular girls name was Ruby. The 10 most popular boys names for 2012 were Jack, Oliver, William,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

A Baby Is Born On The Farm 有个婴儿在农场出生了 Adventure happen in all parts of the world, even in the mostly unlikely places. In the moors of England, live a young farmer and his wife. They have a small farm with pigs, goats and some cows

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

This is Whats Trending Today Another royal baby has arrived. 又一位王室宝贝已经诞生。 Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth Monday to a healthy baby boy. It is the third child for her and her husband, Prince William. 剑桥公爵夫人

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing For Christmas

Ohh wooaah (3x) You know you love me,I know you care You shout whenever, And I'll be there You want my love, You want my heart And we will never ever ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playing Were just friends, What are we saying So there's ano

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

There goes my baby (oo girl look at you) You don't know how good it feels to call you my girl Loving everything you do Oo girl look at you Bet you ain't know that i be checking you out When you be putting your heels on I swear your body's so perfect

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

音乐天堂:Baby GirlInner Voice 舒缓、温柔的旋律,简单干净的表达,让人不禁感谢生命的美好。 There are times when i look in your eyes i see the love that we shared i see the joy inside but i didn't see the feelings you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

BRUSSELS, May 31 (Xinhua) -- Baby bottles containing the substance Bisphenol A (BPA) would have to be pulled from the shelves across the European Union (EU) starting from Wednesday, in a milestone move to better protect the health of EU citizens, an

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

情景对话: Caroline: Max, you just got a box delivered at home. Max: I don't want that. It's a delivery from my mother. The last thing she delivered was me, and I'm still cleaning up that mess. 知识点讲解: Deliver v. 送货 【例句】 T

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Baby come on over tonight We can make it all right Take a piece of my heart And go from the start You say that you want me again and again You say that you need me to be more than just your friend So I thought about it and maybe you're right I've bee

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Britain's Prince William, Catherine Expecting a Baby

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Poor Baby Turtle可怜的小乌龟Deep within a forest, a baby turtle was standing at the bottom of a large tree and with a deep sigh, started to climb. 森林深处,一只小乌龟站在一棵大树脚下。它深深地叹了一口气,开始往上

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

MADRID, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- The 37,000 FC Barcelona fans who turned up to watch their side's game against BATE Borisov in the Champions League on Tuesday night enjoyed a comfortable 4-0 win achieved by a new look Barca side. Barcelona began the game w

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌词如下: Baby bye, there's a fly. We will watch him, you and I. There he goes, on his toes. Right up to your nose, nose, nose. Baby bye, there's a fly. We will watch him, you and I. There he goes, on his toes. Right up to your mouth, mouth, mout

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(365) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首