Unit 8 where the heck am I? Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. Go to the end of this hallway. Its the last door on your left. 2. Marlas house? Go down this street. Her place is across the bridge. 3. Drive down Spring Street about half a mile. Turn rig

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

歌曲名:Childhood 歌手:冯曦妤 专辑:Sweet Melody CHILDHOOD (Theme from Free Willy 2) Have you seen my Childhood? I'm searching for the world that I come from 'Cause I've been looking around In the lost and found of my heart... No one understa

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

我刚刚打电话约堂兄Jimmy周末来吃饭。我伯父以前是开干洗店的,Jimmy从小就在店里帮忙,什么都干,后来伯父退休了,就把店交给了他。说到这儿,让我想起了一个美国习惯用语,叫from the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Being Cautious or Thrill-Seeking Paula: Did you get an invitation to Kip and Sheris wedding? Robert: Yeah, I did. Im still trying to wrap my head around the two of them getting married. Never in my wildest dreams would I put those two together. It bo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之日常生活

Idiom: No spine 没有勇气,胆小鬼 Hit the book: Adventurous Towering Penguin Infectious Immune system Isolation Pathogen Simultaneously For those who go, it's the trip of a lifetime and it wouldn't be complete without a selfie with penguins. B

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

1. What image does the announcer create for the listener in his opening comments about Utah in the radio commercial? A. the beauty and grandeur of the state B. the historic significance of this area C. the safety and comfort of the region 2. From wha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Personality Influences Life After Presidency George W. Bush's quiet service When former president George W. Bush left the White House in 2009, he largely left the spotlight. But last year he worked alongside volunteers in Zambia to renovate a clinic

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(一月)

甜面包山 - 世界杯球迷不可错过的景点 Sugarloaf Mountain is one of the iconic attractions in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Offering unparalleled views of the city, thousands of World Cup fans are ascending to the top each day, either to watch

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年6月

When the bus stopped at Seventy-second Street, Stuart jumped out and hurried across to the sailboat pond in Central Park. 当公共汽车停在第72大街,斯图亚特跳下车,急忙走到中央公园里正在进行帆船比赛的池塘那里。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

听歌学英语:俄罗斯顶级女子团体的White Robe 俄罗斯的双人组合t.A.T.u为大家送上一曲White Robe(白色长袍)。这个组合的名字说起来还有点儿渊源。原本组合名字是Taty,这个名字是由两个俄语词

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The Royvon Pet Hotel in Wales charges 45 US dollars a night for luxury rooms which come complete with bed and flat-screen TV. Welcome to the Royvon Country retreat in Merthyr Tydfil, its a five-star luxury hotel like no other. All the residents here

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Todd: OK, Sarah, how long have you been in Japan? 托德:萨拉,你来日本多长时间了? Sarah: I've been in Japan for two months. I came in April. 萨拉:我来日本两个月了。我是四月份来的。 Todd: Again, when did you come

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

美国驻中国员工Tiffany跟中国同事Kelly聊天儿,说起中西餐的差别。比如,美国人饭桌上永远看不到鱼头或是鸡头。Tiffany大发感慨道, T: In some ways, perhaps the Chineseapproach to meat-eating is more honest

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Amsterdam is a pretty city. It is crisscrossed with canals. Boats go up and down the canals all hours of the day. Anne was only four years old in 1934 when she moved there. Amsterdam quickly became her home. The Franks new apartment was not as large

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Sipho has lived in London all his life. Here is what he thinks of the statement. Some of them are some of them aren't. Generally I would say they are. I think they're very regimented,very quite straightforward, some of them can be adventurous, but ge

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Buddhi: So, Edwin, now that you're here, do you usually cook for yourself or you eat outside? Edwin: I usually eat outside because I'm a very terrible cook. I could potentially burn salads. Buddhi: So, back at home, how was it done? You guys cook at

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: OK, Sarah, how long have you been in Japan? Sarah: I've been in Japan for two months. I came in April. Todd: Again, when did you come to Japan? Sarah: Two months ago. Todd: OK, and what do you think about Japan? Sarah: It's a very interesting c

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Greg: What are you doing with that map and that globe ? Julianna: Im trying to keep track of Carmen as she travels from country to country. I just got another postcard from her today. Greg: Im not sure I like the idea of my daughter traveling around

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The Christmas decorations have come down and the Santa costume has been put away for another year. But what to do with that tired-looking Christmas tree? Well there is a new option for the carbon-conscious... why not eat your tree?! A chef in Copenha

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Now, if you've ever seen a soap opera, you know the stories and the characters can be exaggerated, larger than life, and if you're a fan, you find that exaggeration fun, and if you're not, maybe you find them melodramatic or unsophisticated. Maybe yo

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台