迈克尔?杰克逊 Childhood 童年 我们可以通过欣赏这首歌曲了解MJ的童年。 《childhood》是流行之王迈克尔杰克逊表露心声的一首抒情慢歌,曲调悠扬温婉动听,像是在倾诉着内心的感受 被誉为流行

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Some people take the view that sometimes in life we have to take chances in order to make progress. I admire such people. It certainly takes courage to take risks. Maybe it's due to my upbringing, but

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

The Tiger Tiger - Chinese Zodiac AnimalBirth Years: 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022, 2034, 2046 Compatible with: Horse and Dragon Birthstone: Sapphire Precious Flower: Violet Western Equivalent: Aquarius Strengths: brave, honourable, a

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Chinese Zodiac Animals-中国十二生肖

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery Scorpio girl Pisces guy Sagittarius Practical Sentence to become good friends. adventurous, and with a good sense of humor. A Scorpio girl and a Pisces guy have the potential A Sagittarius person is stereotyped as energ

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

EQ Plays a Role in Personal Success It turns out that a scientist can see the future by watching four-year-olds interact with a piece of candy. The researcher invites the children, one by one, into a plain room and begins the gentle torture. You can

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程(4)

Physical educationby Richard SidawaySchool days are supposed to be the best days of your life and part of that experience usually involves some strenuous physical activity. I asked some colleagues to give me their recollections of what happened to th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英文杂志-Magazine

by Mignon Fogarty Today, I'm gonna get crazy. I said that if people wrote reviews at iTunes, I would split infinitives, and you wrote a lot of reviews. So, to say thank you, I'm going to purposefully split as many infinitives as I can! My secret, tho

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

1. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is in Jerusalem on a high-stakes diplomatic mission. Her first stop was Beirut where leaders were disappointed that her trip did not bring about an Israeli-Hezbo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Do you feel passionless - as though everything you do is a shade of dull gray? 感觉生活没有热情,所做的所有事都笼罩着一层暗灰色,了无生趣? Is work boring or empty, or just plain awful? Do you lack adventure and fun in y

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Unit 3 consider考虑;照顾;认为 means手段;方法 transportation运输;运送 board上(船、飞机等) destination目的地 experience体验;经历;经验 simply仅仅;只不过;简单地;完全;简直 get away from 逃离 A

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语高一课本听力

Benjamin Franklin 本杰明-富兰克林 Benjamin Franklin was an adventurous scientist. 本杰明-富兰克林是个具有冒险精神的科学家。 One stormy night, Benjamin and his son went outside and flew a kite to catch electricity. 一个暴风

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第11册

Wild Surroundings at Black Canyon of the Gunnison 甘尼逊黑峡谷国家公园的荒野环境 Our national parks journey this week takes us to the western state of Colorado. There, you will find a 77-kilometer-long canyon. Its exposed rocks are amo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

美国驻中国员工Tiffany跟中国同事Kelly聊天儿,说起中西餐的差别。比如,美国人饭桌上永远看不到鱼头或是鸡头。Tiffany大发感慨道, T: In some ways, perhaps the Chinese approach to meat-eating is more hones

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

AILSA CHANG, HOST: December is in full swing. Snow, ice and freezing wind hit a lot of cities across the U.S. this week. And if you live somewhere cold, you may be wondering - is there really any reason to go outside at all? Heck no. Stay inside and

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. 最主要的是,要有跟着自己感觉和直觉走的勇气。无论如何,感觉和直

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Cope was born more directly into privilegehis father was a rich Philadelphia businessmanand was by far the more adventurous of the two. In the summer of 1876 in Montana while George Armstrong Custer and his troops were being cut down at Little Big Ho

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Todd: OK, Sarah, how long have you been in Japan? Sarah: I've been in Japan for two months. I came in April. Todd: Again, when did you come to Japan? Sarah: Two months ago. Todd: OK, and what do you think about Japan? Sarah: It's a very interesting c

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Your friends' lives may look more exciting than yours on Facebook, but new research reveals that is because they are faking it. 在脸书上你朋友们的生活可能看起来比你的更滋润,但一项新研究发现那是因为他们假装的而已

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Your friends' lives may look more exciting than yours on Facebook, but new research reveals that is because they are faking it. 在脸书上你朋友们的生活可能看起来比你的更滋润,但一项新研究发现那是因为他们假装的而已

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A few years ago, I felt like I was stuck in a rut, so I decided to follow in the footsteps of the great American philosopher, Morgan Spurlock, and try something new for 30 days. The idea is actually pretty simple. Think about something you've always

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习