TEXT Ever thought about cheating on a test? Of course not. But some students are not quite so honest … Honesty: Is It Going Out of Style? Stacia Robbins According to a recent poll, 61 percent of American high school students have admitted to cheati

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第二册

1st Thessalonians 帖撒罗尼迦前书_1Th_1 1Paul, Silas and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace and peace to you. 2We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. 3We co

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 帖撒罗尼迦前书

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说遍全球文化

1There was a certain man from Ramathaim, a Zuphite from the hill country of Ephraim, whose name was Elkanah son of Jeroham, the son of Elihu, the son of Tohu, the son of Zuph, an Ephraimite. 2He had two wives; one was called Hannah and the other Pen

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

Protests raging in Egypt over draft constitution approval

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

10When the queen of Sheba heard about the fame of Solomon and his relation to the name of the Lord , she came to test him with hard questions. 2Arriving at Jerusalem with a very great caravan-with camels carrying spices, large quantities of gold, and

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

9When Solomon had finished building the temple of the Lord and the royal palace, and had achieved all he had desired to do, 2the Lord appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3The Lord said to him: I have heard the prayer a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

5When Hiram king of Tyre heard that Solomon had been anointed king to succeed his father David, he sent his envoys to Solomon, because he had always been on friendly terms with David. 2Solomon sent back this message to Hiram: 3You know that because

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

19In the course of time, Nahash king of the Ammonites died, and his son succeeded him as king. 2David thought, I will show kindness to Hanun son of Nahash, because his father showed kindness to me. So David sent a delegation to express his sympathy t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

12Samuel said to all Israel, I have listened to everything you said to me and have set a king over you. 2Now you have a king as your leader. As for me, I am old and gray, and my sons are here with you. I have been your leader from my youth until this

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

15Samuel said to Saul, I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord . 2This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylai

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

24After Saul returned from pursuing the Philistines, he was told, David is in the Desert of En Gedi. 2So Saul took three thousand chosen men from all Israel and set out to look for David and his men near the Crags of the Wild Goats. 3He came to the s

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

16The Lord said to Samuel, How long will you mourn for Saul, since I have rejected him as king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king. 2But Samuel said

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

10 世界卫生组织制定反癫痫症计划 DATE=3-7-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - WHO Campaign Against Epilepsy BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

BEIJING, July 21 (Xinhua) -- The heaviest rain in 61 years that lashed Beijing Saturday have left at least four people dead and six others injured, local authorities said. Two people were killed and six others injured as strong winds toppled rooftops

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

St Peter's question 圣彼德的问题 Three men, a doctor, an accountant and a lawyer are dead and they appear in front of St Peter. St Peter tells them that they have to answer one question in order to get to Heaven. He looks at the doctor and asks

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

PHNOM PENH, Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- The 21st Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit opened in the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh on Sunday with ASEAN Community building high on the agenda. Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen, the rotating ch

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

DANDONG, Northeast China, March 22 (Xinhua) -- Miao Lijie made four free throws in the last minute and contributed 10 of her 22 points in the fourth quarter to lead the Shenbu Fuyuan over the Guangdong Jiahong 65-64 in game 5 of the best-of-five fina

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Veteran Oscar Host Billy Crystal opened the 84th Academy awards ceremony Sunday with jokes about his age and attempts to attract a younger audience to the annual show. The segment included a long pause while Crystal, who has hosted the awards show ni

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There was a time in my life when beauty meant something special to me. I guess that would have been when I was about six or seven years old, just several weeks or maybe a month before the orphanage turned me into an old man. I would get up every morn

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间