1st Thessalonians 帖撒罗尼迦前书_1Th_2 1You know, brothers, that our visit to you was not a failure. 2We had previously suffered and been insulted in Philippi, as you know, but with the help of our God we dared to tell you his gospel in spite

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 帖撒罗尼迦前书

1st Thessalonians 帖撒罗尼迦前书_1Th_4 1Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more. 2For you know what instructions

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 帖撒罗尼迦前书

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第四集

8Then King Solomon summoned into his presence at Jerusalem the elders of Israel, all the heads of the tribes and the chiefs of the Israelite families, to bring up the ark of the Lord 's covenant from Zion, the City of David. 2All the men of Israel c

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

3The boy Samuel ministered before the Lord under Eli. In those days the word of the Lord was rare; there were not many visions. 2One night Eli, whose eyes were becoming so weak that he could barely see, was lying down in his usual place. 3The lamp of

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

2Then Hannah prayed and said: My heart rejoices in the Lord ; in the Lord my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance. 2There is no one holy like the Lord ; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

Former top al-Qaida propagandist al-Bahlul sentenced to life in prison in 2008 for conspiracy, solicitation for murder, material support for terrorism Michael Bowman | Washington 26 January 2010 A panel of U.S. military judges has heard the first dir

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

9There was a Benjamite, a man of standing, whose name was Kish son of Abiel, the son of Zeror, the son of Becorath, the son of Aphiah of Benjamin. 2He had a son named Saul, an impressive young man without equal among the Israelites-a head taller than

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

7So the men of Kiriath Jearim came and took up the ark of the Lord . They took it to Abinadab's house on the hill and consecrated Eleazar his son to guard the ark of the Lord . 2It was a long time, twenty years in all, that the ark remained at Kiriat

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

21Some time later there was an incident involving a vineyard belonging to Naboth the Jezreelite. The vineyard was in Jezreel, close to the palace of Ahab king of Samaria. 2Ahab said to Naboth, Let me have your vineyard to use for a vegetable garden,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

19Now Ahab told Jezebel everything Elijah had done and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword. 2So Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah to say, May the gods deal with me, be it ever so severely, if by this time tomorrow I do not make your l

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

18After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself. 2From that day Saul kept David with him and did not let him return to his father's house. 3And Jonathan made a covenant with David be

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

11Nahash the Ammonite went up and besieged Jabesh Gilead. And all the men of Jabesh said to him, Make a treaty with us, and we will be subject to you. 2But Nahash the Ammonite replied, I will make a treaty with you only on the condition that I gouge

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

14One day Jonathan son of Saul said to the young man bearing his armor, Come, let's go over to the Philistine outpost on the other side. But he did not tell his father. 2Saul was staying on the outskirts of Gibeah under a pomegranate tree in Migron.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

25Now Samuel died, and all Israel assembled and mourned for him; and they buried him at his home in Ramah. Then David moved down into the Desert of Maon. 2A certain man in Maon, who had property there at Carmel, was very wealthy. He had a thousand go

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

Beginners. The other day, my friend Nataliya invited me to go cross country skiing with her. We don't see eachother very much, so I was happy to go. Julia can babysit your two youngest, if you like, and we can leave at about ten o'clock. Julia is her

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Clifford Stoll用一连串充满狂放、活力的奇闻趣事,观察,乃至于当场演示的科学实验紧紧抓住观众。当然,用他自己的话来说,他是一个科学家,当我在着手一件事情的时候,我已经开始想着下

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

为什么有人会成功?因为他们慵智?或者他们只是幸运?都不是。分析家 Richard St. John 浓缩了他多年访谈的精华,用这个不容错过的3分钟幻灯秀揭示了成功的真实秘诀。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

Todd: Lois, what was your first job? Lois: The first job I had was a sales assistant in a shoe shop. Todd: Oh, shoes Lois: Shoe shop, yeah! When I was fifteen, I got my first job and I used to work every Saturday for maybe 8 hours a day and I used to

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BBC Learning English6 Minute EnglishSt George's Day6 Minute English ? Kate: Hello, this is 6 Minute English. I'm Kate Colin and today I'm joined by JackieDalton. Hello again Jackie. Jackie: Hi Kate. Kate: Today is the 23rd of April and is St George'

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语