[by:lrc.enook.cn] [00:00.00]Unit 2 Gatherings and Celebrations The 21st Birthday Party [00:04.37]第二单元 聚会和庆祝 生日聚会 [00:08.75]Hi, Jenny, how are you?Oh hi, Xiao Li! I'm fine, how are you? Okay, thanks. [00:12.71]你好,詹妮,

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 高级休闲英语

1st Thessalonians 帖撒罗尼迦前书_1Th_3 1So when we could stand it no longer, we thought it best to be left by ourselves in Athens. 2We sent Timothy, who is our brother and God's fellow worker in spreading the gospel of Christ, to strengthen an

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 帖撒罗尼迦前书

1st Thessalonians 帖撒罗尼迦前书_1Th_5 1Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, Peace and safety, dest

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 帖撒罗尼迦前书

The Moon and St. Christopher (Mary-Chapin Carpenter) When I was young I spoke like a child I saw with a childs eyes And an open door was to a girl Like the stars are to the sky Its funny how the world lives up to All your expectations With adventures

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 十八首全球最好听的女声

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说遍全球文化

Armistice Day is on November the 11th every year. It commemorates the end of World War I on the 11th of November 1918. It was on this day that the Allies and Germany signed a ceasefire that was the beginning of the end of the Great War. Hostilities e

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

16They brought the ark of God and set it inside the tent that David had pitched for it, and they presented burnt offerings and fellowship offerings before God. 2After David had finished sacrificing the burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, he ble

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

7It took Solomon thirteen years, however, to complete the construction of his palace. 2He built the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon a hundred cubits long, fifty wide and thirty high, with four rows of cedar columns supporting trimmed cedar beams. 3It

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

19Saul told his son Jonathan and all the attendants to kill David. But Jonathan was very fond of David 2and warned him, My father Saul is looking for a chance to kill you. Be on your guard tomorrow morning; go into hiding and stay there. 3I will go o

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

Madame Tussauds HK includes 1st mainland actor BEIJING, Nov. 14 (Xinhua) -- Huang Xiaoming is to become the first Chinese mainland actor to be honored with a model of his likeness in Hong Kong's Madame Tussauds, according to a news release posted on

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Untouched Beauty of Wrangell-St. Elias National Park Today we are visiting a vast and remote park in the state of Alaska. The park is bigger than the country of Switzerland. It is six times the size of Yellowstone. In fact, it is the largest nati

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

29Then King David said to the whole assembly: My son Solomon, the one whom God has chosen, is young and inexperienced. The task is great, because this palatial structure is not for man but for the Lord God. 2With all my resources I have provided for

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

5After the Philistines had captured the ark of God, they took it from Ebenezer to Ashdod. 2Then they carried the ark into Dagon's temple and set it beside Dagon. 3When the people of Ashdod rose early the next day, there was Dagon, fallen on his face

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

10Then Samuel took a flask of oil and poured it on Saul's head and kissed him, saying, Has not the Lord anointed you leader over his inheritance? 2When you leave me today, you will meet two men near Rachel's tomb, at Zelzah on the border of Benjamin

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

12Rehoboam went to Shechem, for all the Israelites had gone there to make him king. 2When Jeroboam son of Nebat heard this (he was still in Egypt, where he had fled from King Solomon), he returned from Egypt. 3So they sent for Jeroboam, and he and th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

Jessica: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend? Kate: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14. Jessica: 14 What was his name? Kate: His name was Murray. Jessica: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school? Kate:

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Protests Erupt Across Islamic World Over Video Fresh protests erupted Friday across the Islamic world, sparked by an Internet video produced in the United States that mocks the Prophet Muhammad. Thousands of people took to the streets in Pakistan, wh

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Clashes between police and supporters of the Maldives' former president, Mohamed Nasheed, have spread beyond the capital of Male to several outlying islands, a day after an alleged coup forced his resignation. Residents of the islands told media outl

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The black-and-white film The Artist was the big winner at Sunday's 84th Annual Academy Awards -- the Oscars -- capturing best picture and major awards for its director and lead actor. Frenchman Jean Dujardin won the Oscar for Best Actor for his role

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(266) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The slowdown in Indias economy is expected to continue into the next year, as growth in Asia's third largest economy plummets to its lowest level in two years. India's July-to-September quarter registered only 6.9 percent growth, far lower than proje

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻