04 美国的航空航天技术 DATE=2-21-01 TITLE=EXPLORATIONS #1940 - Space Digest BYLINE=Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Shirley Griffith with the VOA Special En

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

6The sons of Levi: Gershon, Kohath and Merari. 2The sons of Kohath: Amram, Izhar, Hebron and Uzziel. 3The children of Amram: Aaron, Moses and Miriam. The sons of Aaron: Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar. 4Eleazar was the father of Phinehas, Phinehas

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

5The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel (he was the firstborn, but when he defiled his father's marriage bed, his rights as firstborn were given to the sons of Joseph son of Israel; so he could not be listed in the genealogical record in accorda

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks the young man wants. Well, he said, I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want condoms because I think to

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

3Solomon made an alliance with Pharaoh king of Egypt and married his daughter. He brought her to the City of David until he finished building his palace and the temple of the Lord , and the wall around Jerusalem. 2The people, however, were still sacr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

21Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. 2So David said to Joab and the commanders of the troops, Go and count the Israelites from Beersheba to Dan. Then report back to me so that I may know how many there are. 3Bu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

18In the course of time, David defeated the Philistines and subdued them, and he took Gath and its surrounding villages from the control of the Philistines. 2David also defeated the Moabites, and they became subject to him and brought tribute. 3More

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

4And Samuel's word came to all Israel. Now the Israelites went out to fight against the Philistines. The Israelites camped at Ebenezer, and the Philistines at Aphek. 2The Philistines deployed their forces to meet Israel, and as the battle spread, Isr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

22For three years there was no war between Aram and Israel. 2But in the third year Jehoshaphat king of Judah went down to see the king of Israel. 3The king of Israel had said to his officials, Don't you know that Ramoth Gilead belongs to us and yet w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

20Now Ben-Hadad king of Aram mustered his entire army. Accompanied by thirty-two kings with their horses and chariots, he went up and besieged Samaria and attacked it. 2He sent messengers into the city to Ahab king of Israel, saying, This is what Ben

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

18After a long time, in the third year, the word of the Lord came to Elijah: Go and present yourself to Ahab, and I will send rain on the land. 2So Elijah went to present himself to Ahab. Now the famine was severe in Samaria, 3and Ahab had summoned

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

13By the word of the Lord a man of God came from Judah to Bethel, as Jeroboam was standing by the altar to make an offering. 2He cried out against the altar by the word of the Lord : O altar, altar! This is what the Lord says: 'A son named Josiah wil

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

11King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh's daughter-Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites. 2They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites, You must not intermarry with them, because they

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

14At that time Abijah son of Jeroboam became ill, 2and Jeroboam said to his wife, Go, disguise yourself, so you won't be recognized as the wife of Jeroboam. Then go to Shiloh. Ahijah the prophet is there-the one who told me I would be king over this

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

20Then David fled from Naioth at Ramah and went to Jonathan and asked, What have I done? What is my crime? How have I wronged your father, that he is trying to take my life? 2Never! Jonathan replied. You are not going to die! Look, my father doesn't

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

30David and his men reached Ziklag on the third day. Now the Amalekites had raided the Negev and Ziklag. They had attacked Ziklag and burned it, 2and had taken captive the women and all who were in it, both young and old. They killed none of them, bu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

13Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years. 2Saul chose three thousand men from Israel; two thousand were with him at Micmash and in the hill country of Bethel, and a thousand were with Jonathan at Gi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

17Now the Philistines gathered their forces for war and assembled at Socoh in Judah. They pitched camp at Ephes Dammim, between Socoh and Azekah. 2Saul and the Israelites assembled and camped in the Valley of Elah and drew up their battle line to mee

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

22David left Gath and escaped to the cave of Adullam. When his brothers and his father's household heard about it, they went down to him there. 2All those who were in distress or in debt or discontented gathered around him, and he became their leader

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

29The Philistines gathered all their forces at Aphek, and Israel camped by the spring in Jezreel. 2As the Philistine rulers marched with their units of hundreds and thousands, David and his men were marching at the rear with Achish. 3The commanders o

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记