A: Youre new here, right? B: Yes, I am new. A: Is this your first semester? B: I just transferred from another school. A: What school did you transfer from? B: I came here from PCC. A: Do you like it here so far? B: I am really enjoying it here so fa

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

12These were the men who came to David at Ziklag, while he was banished from the presence of Saul son of Kish (they were among the warriors who helped him in battle; 2they were armed with bows and were able to shoot arrows or to sling stones right-h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

1Adam, Seth, Enosh, 2Kenan, Mahalalel, Jared, 3Enoch, Methuselah, Lamech, Noah. 4The sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japheth. The Japhethites 5The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and Tiras. 6The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphat

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

4So King Solomon ruled over all Israel. 2And these were his chief officials: Azariah son of Zadok-the priest; 3Elihoreph and Ahijah, sons of Shisha-secretaries; Jehoshaphat son of Ahilud-recorder; 4Benaiah son of Jehoiada-commander in chief; Zadok an

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

9All Israel was listed in the genealogies recorded in the book of the kings of Israel. The people of Judah were taken captive to Babylon because of their unfaithfulness. 2Now the first to resettle on their own property in their own towns were some I

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

11All Israel came together to David at Hebron and said, We are your own flesh and blood. 2In the past, even while Saul was king, you were the one who led Israel on their military campaigns. And the Lord your God said to you, 'You will shepherd my peo

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

13David conferred with each of his officers, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds. 2He then said to the whole assembly of Israel, If it seems good to you and if it is the will of the Lord our God, let us send word far and wide to t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

15After David had constructed buildings for himself in the City of David, he prepared a place for the ark of God and pitched a tent for it. 2Then David said, No one but the Levites may carry the ark of God, because the Lord chose them to carry the a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

23When David was old and full of years, he made his son Solomon king over Israel. 2He also gathered together all the leaders of Israel, as well as the priests and Levites. 3The Levites thirty years old or more were counted, and the total number of me

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

24These were the divisions of the sons of Aaron: The sons of Aaron were Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar. 2But Nadab and Abihu died before their father did, and they had no sons; so Eleazar and Ithamar served as the priests. 3With the help of Zadok

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

25David, together with the commanders of the army, set apart some of the sons of Asaph, Heman and Jeduthun for the ministry of prophesying, accompanied by harps, lyres and cymbals. Here is the list of the men who performed this service: 2From the son

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

26The divisions of the gatekeepers: From the Korahites: Meshelemiah son of Kore, one of the sons of Asaph. 2Meshelemiah had sons: Zechariah the firstborn, Jediael the second, Zebadiah the third, Jathniel the fourth, 3Elam the fifth, Jehohanan the six

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

15In the eighteenth year of the reign of Jeroboam son of Nebat, Abijah became king of Judah, 2and he reigned in Jerusalem three years. His mother's name was Maacah daughter of Abishalom. 3He committed all the sins his father had done before him; his

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

16Then the word of the Lord came to Jehu son of Hanani against Baasha: 2I lifted you up from the dust and made you leader of my people Israel, but you walked in the ways of Jeroboam and caused my people Israel to sin and to provoke me to anger by the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

21David went to Nob, to Ahimelech the priest. Ahimelech trembled when he met him, and asked, Why are you alone? Why is no one with you? 2David answered Ahimelech the priest, The king charged me with a certain matter and said to me, 'No one is to know

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

23When David was told, Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are looting the threshing floors, 2he inquired of the Lord , saying, Shall I go and attack these Philistines? The Lord answered him, Go, attack the Philistines and save Keil

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

26The Ziphites went to Saul at Gibeah and said, Is not David hiding on the hill of Hakilah, which faces Jeshimon? 2So Saul went down to the Desert of Ziph, with his three thousand chosen men of Israel, to search there for David. 3Saul made his camp b

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

27But David thought to himself, One of these days I will be destroyed by the hand of Saul. The best thing I can do is to escape to the land of the Philistines. Then Saul will give up searching for me anywhere in Israel, and I will slip out of his han

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

Personal Productivity in the 21st Century What does it mean to be productive? The gurus have given us a few ideas it means to get things done, to be highly effective, to know who it was, exactly, who moved your cheese. What things, effective at what,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken. - Samuel Johnson Editors note: This is a guest post from Mary Jaksch of Goodlife Zen. Have you ever had problems establishing a new habit? Maybe I should a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间