H: how did your interview go? A: pretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it. H: if you get the promotion, what will your new title be? A: if I get the promotion, I will be a senior engineer instead of an assi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

剪辑自 Stuart Little一家之鼠 Mr. And Mrs. Little are adopting(收养) a younger brother for George, but they met Stuart. Mrs. Little: Oh, Frederick, look at them. How could we possibly… M

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

1st Corinthians 哥林多前书_1Co_11 1Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. 2I praise you for remembering me in everything and for holding to the teachings, just as I passed them on to you. 3Now I want you to realize that the head of ev

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(323) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多前书

Egyptian activists have called for a protest Friday against torture, which they say continues under the nation's new army leadership. The call comes as the army pledges to help Egypt transition to the rule of law, beginning with an amended constituti

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Monsters! 有怪兽! by Kevin Lustig From time to time, animals are born with mutations like extra limbs, strange deformities, or even additional heads. In ancient Rome, this frightful event was believed to be an omen that bad things were on the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

DUBAI, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- China's biggest lender Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) said here Saturday that its Middle Eastearn branch achieved in 2012 a pre-tax profit of 54 million U.S. dollars, up 69 percent year on year, while its to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, Blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail, A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts, Hot ashes for trees? Hot air fo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

You're deep in the trap, She created the sun the moon and the sound of the whip crack, Rebirth on Saturday no turning back, you're a slave to this experience that I lack We used to shake and we'd do damage, Now we shake hands cause it's good manners,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Syrian President Concedes 'Mistakes' in Handling Protests Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has said the authorities have made some mistakes in their handling of anti-government protests since mid-March. Assad told a group of dignitaries that most of

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(五月)

Contemporary Events Inspire Arab Hip-Hop Artist A Moroccan woman who only discovered her talent as a hip-hop performer when she came to study in London is now at the forefront of this musical genre. Master Mimz delivered her own commentary on the Ara

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Ivory Coast Refugees Settle In for Long Stay in Liberia 大量科特迪瓦难民仍未回国 Ivorian refugees who backed former president Laurent Gbagbo say the new government in Abidjan has not made it safe enough for them to return home. Amnesty In

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

DAVID GREENE, HOST: The history of jazz in the 20th century is pretty well-documented, but what about its development in the 21st century? Well, writer Nate Chinen says the music has come a long way since he began covering it in the mid-'90s. He's a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The Abbey in St Albans Neil: How are you today Jean? Jean: Well actually Im feeling a little run down. I need a break. 我最近可累坏了,再不休息一下就不行了。 Neil: Oh no, whats up? Jean: I think I need to get

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Todd: OK, Charlotte. You've been a teacher for quite awhile. Charlotte: Yeah, I started about three years ago, and my first job was in Jessif, in the east of Poland. I was promised that I wasn't going to have to teach any beginners, or any little chi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The largest Haitian community outside of Haiti is scrambling to get news of loved ones hit by the devastating earthquake. More than 100,000 Haitians live in New York's Little Haiti in Brooklyn, and there are several Haitian radio stations. As news of

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

At least 11 people have been killed in Saint Petersburg, Russia, after a bomb ripped through a subway station in the nation's second largest city. The blast has left another 45 people injured, while local residents have been quick to set up an improv

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

Dai: OK so, Sharron, youre from Wales. Sharron: Thats right. Dai: In a place called Pembrokeshire? Sharron: Yes. Dai: Tell me about what you do there. Sharron: I work for Pembrokeshire Coast National Authority which is an organization that helps land

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The Lithic Principle 我们生活的星球上自然法则是亘古不变的吗?我们人类是不是自我感觉太过于良好? Time again for the mailbox.Let's see.Here:A Moment Of Science,I heard recently that if the laws of nature were change

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Adam Navis. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Listen carefully, my son, to the m

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Hello and welcome to Spotlight. I'm Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And I'm Christy VanArragon. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Every year, on

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight