Tony Provolone: Hello and welcome to Tony Talk, I’m Tony Provolone and with me today is Robert Foster, an American living in China. Robert, hello. Robert Foster: Hello. Tony: Robert, we know you ’

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Situation 12 The Nurse's Office (After social studies, Robert suddenly feels sick again and so doesn't go to his history class, but instead goes to the nurse's office.) nurse: What is your name? Rober

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 千万别学英语

【ADSE普及版文本】Absolutely Don't Study English Junior Version Tape 1 A Day in the Life of a Typical American Family with a Student Tape 2 A Day in the Life of a Typical American Family with a Student ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 千万别学英语

电子邮件在日常生活中的使用频率已经越来越高,一份优秀的电子邮件不仅要在内容上做到言辞确切,更要胜在细节。那么,电子邮件中各种各样的落款,你都知道该怎么用吗? 其实,各种落款

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

Both Charlene and Robert are librarians. Charlene is from America and Robert is from Australia. Four days after they met face to face for the first time, they got married.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(548) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_3 [INT. RECREATION ROOM - DAY] [Edith plays and Mary sings as they practice for the concert.] LADY MARY ? If you were the only girl in the world and I were the only boy. ? [Robert enters as they finish and applauds with

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_10 [INT. VILLAGE HALL - DAY] LADY SYBIL Have you recovered from our ordeal? GWEN Well, I got a letter this morning. They must've written it as soon as I left the office. They are pleased to have met me, but I do not qui

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

They were not welcome visitors. Ser Raymun lived under the king's peace, 他们实在称得上是不速之客。雷蒙爵士虽向国王称臣, but his family had fought beneath Rhaegar's dragon banners at the Trident, and his three older brothers

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

32 二十世纪著名诗人罗伯特·福斯特(一) DATE=5-06-01 TITLE=PEOPLE IN AMERICA #1820 - ROBERT FROST, PART 1 BYLINE=RICHARD THORMAN Voice one: I'm Shirley Griffith. Voice two: And I'm Ri

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

138 美国参议院提名将FBI局长进行听证 US Senate to Hold Confirmation Hearings for FBI Nominee Jim Malone Washington 10 Jul 2001 01:32 UTC US Senate is expected to hold confirmation hearing

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(2)

白羊座男性最适合的英文名字: Charles、Mark、Bill、Vincent、William、Joseph、 James、Henry、Gary、 Martin、 白羊座女性最适合的英文名字: Malcolm 、Joan、Niki、Betty、Linda、Whitney、Lily 金牛座男性最适合

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Bob Schneider在德国出生于一个歌剧家庭,很小就开始学乐器。他的solo生涯展开之前,曾在许多乐队中进行表演。 这首Fairytale Of NewYork虽然是圣诞专辑中的歌曲,但是相当安静舒缓,很是何人一个

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Well,howdy.How do you do? How are you all doing? 你好啊 你好 你们都好吗 We're doing just fine.Now do you get used to this? 我们很好 你们都习惯吗 It must,I mean you just,Every where you go,you hear screaming like this all the time

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

非正式介绍: This is my boss, Mr. Wang. 这是我的老板,王先生。 Josh, this is my secretary, Mary. 乔希,这是我的秘书玛丽。 I'd like you to meet my co-worker, Robert Jehan. 我想让你见见我的同事,罗伯特吉安。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Ned found it hard to imagine what could frighten Stannis Baratheon, who had once held Storm's End through a year of siege, 奈德很难想像有什么能吓住史坦尼斯拜拉席恩,当年他曾坚守风息堡长达一年之久, surviving on ra

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

And while Robert had been riding north to Winterfell, Stannis had removed himself to Dragonstone, the Targaryen island fastness he had conquered in his brother's name. 当劳勃北访临冬城时,史坦尼斯也躲回了龙石岛那座多年前他以

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Obituary;Robert Byrd 讣告;罗伯特伯德 Robert C. Byrd, doyen of the United States Senate, died on June 28th, aged 92 罗伯特C伯德,资深美国参议院议员,逝世于6月28日,享年92岁 WHENEVER Robert Byrd walked the corridors

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

The Name of a Poet Our teacher was telling us about a new system of memory training being used in some schools today. It works like this, she said.Suppose you wanted tore member the name of a poetRobert Burns,for instance.She told us to thi

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Do you know what to do when someone

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_14 [INT. LORD GRANTHAM'S DRESSING ROOM - DAY] [Robert stares out the window.] MR BATES The doctor's gone, Your Lordship, but he's coming back after dinner. Lady Mary's with her now. ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Thank you. M

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(341) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季