[00:00.00] Lesson 2 The second Lesson [00:33.31]Hi,Jim.What are you doing? [00:37.72]Mr Wu wants me to give a talk in class tomorrow. [00:44.98]A talk?About what? [00:49.66]I'm thinking about what to say. [00:54.52]Do you have any good idea? [01:43.5

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 (人教版)初中二年级上册

Part One 句型推荐 1. If you expect to enter the university, you should apply now. 2. Bob entered the university at the age of seventeen. 3. He was admitted to Harvard University. 4. Do you live of

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Amanda Smith: In this edition of The Body Sphere the subject is ugliness. Robert Hoge: I think too often adults try and suggest that differences in appearance don't matter by pretending they don't exist, and kids know that's a lie. And when someone c

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Task 2: Money for College Script Robert is a university student. He likes to have fun. But having fun was expensive, so he was rapidly running out of money. There was nothing to do to try to call his mother for help. Hi, Mom. I certainly miss you and

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_3 [INT. LIBRARY - MORNING] [Anna collects the flowers Violet removed and takes them away as Cora, Isobel, and Robert enter.] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Thank you. ISOBEL CRAWLEY Well, we thought we'd come in h

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_14 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - NIGHT] [O'Brien prepares Cora's hair for bed.] O'BRIEN So, Lady Sybil got off all right in the end. I'm afraid we have toadmit, she knows what she wants. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Yes

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_10 [INT. MRS HUGHES'S SITTING ROOM - DAY] [Vera Bates pours some tea while Bates stands resolutely.] VERA BATES Sit down. MR BATES I don't want to sit down. VERA BATES Suit yourself. MR BATES Look, I'm not saying it's a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_6 [INT. DOWNTON, THE CONCERT - EVENING] [Isobel, Matthew, and Lavinia arrive.] LAVINIA It's awfully grand. MATTHEW CRAWLEY You'd better get used to it. It will be your home one day. LAVINIA I'm not sure home would ever

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_13 [EXT. BATTLEFRONT TRENCHES- DAY] [Thomas and anther stretcher bearer carry a man through the trenches.] THOMAS Bloody hell! There must be more to life than this! [A bomb hits nearby and they drop the stretcher as the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

I had not forgotten, Ned replied quietly. When the king did not answer, he said, Tell me about Jon. 我不敢忘记。奈德静静地回答。眼看国王没有答话,他便问:跟我说说琼恩的事情。 Robert shook his head. I have never se

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

AZUZ: The U.S. government says it will stop making new, nuclear weapons, and it's reconsidering what to do with the weapons that already exist. The announcement came yesterday, two days before President Obama is scheduled to sign a treaty with Russia

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(四)月

THIS IS AMERICA - What It Means to Be a Good Samaritan STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. FAITH LAPIDUS: And I'm Faith Lapidus. Someone who stops to help a stranger is known as a good Samaritan. This week

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

英语作文范文点评 假如你叫李华,今年暑假你的一位美国朋友 Mr. Robert 打算携全家到北戴河度假一个月。他打算租一套合适的住房,想请你帮忙。你碰巧在因特网上发现了几则租房广告,并认

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

New Words: resolve vi. 解决;决心;分解 compassionate adj. 慈悲的;富于同情心的 sympathetic adj. 同情的; tolerant adj. 宽容的;容忍的; Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

GWEN IFILL: Finally tonight, a conversation with one of the winners of this year's Nobel Prize for Economics. The prizes were handed out yesterday in Stockholm. Yale University Professor Robert Shiller was one of three Americans honored for research

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now the fallout over a big decision that may change how the Web works and the future of so-called net neutrality. Hari Sreenivasan is our guide, beginning with some background. HARI SREENIVASAN: Net neutrality is the idea that broadban

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now: A new report from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shines a light on the dangers of overindulging in alcohol. Hari Sreenivasan, in our New York studio, has that. HARI SREENIVASAN: The study ranks excessive al

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_12 [INT. DINING ROOM - MORNING] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Where are the girls? ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM I suppose Sybil's still ill and the others just haven't appeared. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I hope they're not co

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季