唐顿庄园第二季第七集_1 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, FRONT DOOR - MORNING] [Edith watches an army hospital truck leave.] 1919 [Mrs Hughes joins Edith.] LADY EDITH That's the last of the equipment gone. MRS HUGHES The maids have put the drawing room

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_11 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - DAY] O'BRIEN I wouldn't be Vera Bates. He left here at dawn with a face like thunder. Wonder if she knows what she started. THOMAS If I were you, I'd keep out of it. ANNA Wise words. MRS PATMOR

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_10 [INT. LAVINIA'S GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] LADY MARY Lavinia? [Mary finds Lavinia crying in bed.] LAVINIA You're back. [Mary nods.] LAVINIA How did you get on? LADY MARY All right, I think. How about you? LAVINIA Matthew

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_11 [INT. CARLISLE'S NEWSPAPER OFFICE - DAY] [A secretary tries to stop Vera Bates from storming into Carlisle's office.] SECRETARY Mrs Bates, I really must insist that-- VERA BATES You tricked me! Well, aren't you going

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_12 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] [Robert talks with some officers. Dr Clarkson sees Thomas enter the room.] DR CLARKSON Sergeant, one moment. [Thomas stops.] DR CLARKSON I hear you're becoming mighty imperious in your manner

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_12 [INT. DINING ROOM - DAY] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM What was going on with the soup? It came, it went. MR CARSON Nothing to worry about, my lord. Branson was taken ill so William volunteered to be footman one last time

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_3 [Sybil talks to Branson while he washes the car.] LADY SYBIL Carson's told Papa you've been called up. BRANSON There's no need to look so serious. LADY SYBIL You'd think me rather heartless if I didn't. BRANSON I'm no

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_9 [INT. LADY SYBIL'S BEDROOM - NIGHT] [Sybil and Cora sit on the bed and Mary and Edith stand nearby as Robert rages.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM How dare you?! How dare you disobey me in this way! CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANT

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_2 [INT. LORD GRANTHAM'S DRESSING ROOM - EVENING] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Rather unlike Carson. We'd better go straight in to dinner. MR BATES I shall tell Miss O'Brien and Anna. ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Any more news o

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_4 [INT. OUTER HALL - EVENING] [Matthew enters the house as the ladies are walking from the dining room to the drawing room.] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Don't stay too late. Let them have an early night. VIOLET, DOWAGER

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_9 [INT. EDITH'S BEDROOM - EVENING] LADY SYBIL Golly, my corset's tight. Anna, when you've done that, would you be an angel and loosen it a bit? LADY EDITH The start of the slippery slope. LADY SYBIL I'm not putting on w

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_5 [INT. GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] THOMAS Can I adjust it, sir? [Thomas fixes the vest strap.] KEMAL PAMUK Now, I'm relying on you to see that I go downstairs properly dressed. THOMAS Don't worry, sir. I've got sharp eyes f

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_4 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [Mary sees Kemal stopping off to the side and rides to join him.] LADY MARY I hope the day is living up to your expectations. KEMAL PAMUK It is exceeding them in every way. LADY MAR

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

许多英语单词无论是顺读还是倒读,其词形和词义完全一样,如dad(爸爸)、noon(中午)、level(水平)、terret(鞍环)、reviver(兴奋剂)等。在权威的《牛津英语大词典》(Oxford English Dictionar

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

非正式介绍1: This is my boss, Mr. Wang. 这是我老板,Wang先生。 Josh, this is my secretary, Mary. Josh,这是我的秘书,Mary。 Good to meet you. 幸会。 Nice to meet you too. 我也很高兴见到你。 非正式介绍2: I'd

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_2 [INT. ENTRYWAY - EVENING] [The footmen take the guests' coats as Robert enters.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Hello again. It's a pleasure to meet you at last, Mrs Crawley. ISOBEL CRAWLEY We're delighted to be here, aren'

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(375) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

[INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - EVENING] [Robert knocks and enters.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM You look very nice. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Thank you, darling. Did Murray make matters clearer? ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Yes, I'm afraid he did. [Cora i

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(646) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

[INT. DINING ROOM - EVENING] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I'm afraid we're rather a female party tonight, Duke, but you know what it's like trying to balance numbers in the country. A single man outranks the Holy Grail. DUKE OF CROWBOROUGH No, I'm ter-

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(341) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_10 [INT. MR CARSON'S OFFICE - EVENING] [Thomas takes the wallet out of Carson's coat pocket. Molesley enters and pauses when he sees Thomas.] THOMAS Mr Molesley, what you are after? [Thomas puts the wallet back in the c

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(364) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_9 [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] [Mrs Bird checks on Daisy's cooking.] MRS BIRD Have you finished the soup? DAISY I think so, Mrs Bird. [Mrs Bird leans in to check it.] MRS BIRD And the sauce for the fish? DAISY Yes, Mrs Bird. M

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(313) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季