Agriculture Report - High Food Prices, Revolutions, and the Future 农业报道 - 高粮价的影响及未来 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Food prices are down from their record

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(415) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

We used to be a nation of farmers. But now it’s less than two percent of the population in the United States. And so, a lot of us don’t know what it takes to grow food. Over 12 thousand years ago

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 其他文化

Barbecue: An American Food Tradition For some Americans, summertime means visiting the beaches or national parks. For others, it means attending baseball games. And for many, it means cooking, eating, and generally enjoying American barbecue. Barbecu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

[by:Studyplayer] [00:00.00]MODULE 5 Healthy food [00:01.72]模块 5 健康的食物 [00:03.44]Unit 1Have we got any oranges? [00:05.30]第一单元我们有橘子吗? [00:07.16]Vocabulary and listening4 Listen and check ()the food and drinkthey've

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语第一册

AS IT IS 2015-11-26 How the U.S. Gives Thanks: Food, Football and Parades Here are some things Americans do on Thanksgiving: Eat a large meal. For 88 percent of Americans, the meal features turkey, according to a poll by the American Turkey Federatio

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: Now an estimated 4 percent of Americans have food allergies, and that can show up very early in life. But many kids actually outgrow some of their allergies. NPR's Allison Aubrey reports on a surprisingly simple test that can

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Katia: Hello Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Hello, Katherine, I'm fine, you? Katia: Good. Actually I'm starving and I wanted to ask you about food. What is your favorite Colombian food? Felipe: Well, in Colombia we have many, many different kinds of fo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Food safety seems to be a big issue nowadays. I cant remember it being such a big problem years ago. With todays technology, it shouldnt be a problem. But it is. In fact, there are many problems. In my country, GM food is a big issue. People do not w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-F

Duck Food 鸭食 A duck walks into a bakery and asks the baker, Hey, you got any duck food? 有只鸭子走进一家面包店问面包师傅:嘿,这里有什么鸭食吗? The baker looks down at the duck and says, No. Get out of here you're bad

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. (SOUND) Food companies say a new kind of maize could take the crunch out of corn chips and other popular foods. The big Swiss company Syngenta genetically engineered the maize to contain an enzyme c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: a fresh look at a topic we did with Slangman David Burke in Los Angeles five years ago this month: food-related slang. This time, he's whipped up one of his exclusive stories base

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

56 自然原因导致夏季食物中毒比率偏高 DATE=6-12-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - Food Poisoning in Summer BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

BEIJING, March 3 (Xinhua) -- Chinese lawmakers and political advisors have urged the government to restructure the country's food supervisory system to regain customer confidence as Hong Kong's newly-adopted purchase ban on baby formula refueled the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I was browsing through a bookshop today and I picked up a book on food, which is quite usual for me cause I love food, em, but this book was a bit different, em, it tried to make the connection between the kind of food you eat and how it makes you fe

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

BEIJING, May 24 (Xinhua) -- China will launch a campaign to check health food producers over food safety concerns, the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) said Wednesday on its website. The SFDA said in the statement that the campaign, which wi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ADDIS ABABA, Oct. 22 (Xinhua) -- China on Saturday delivered portion of the first batch of emergency food assistance to Ethiopia. Wei Hongtian, Charge d'Affairs at the Chinese Embassy in Ethiopia, handed over the assistance certificate to Wondirad Ma

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WHITE HOUSE - U.S. President Barack Obama has announced a plan aimed at lifting 50 million Africans out of poverty in the next 10 years. Private companies from around the world have pledged more than $3 billion toward the effort. With the leaders of

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Today we are joined by Li Yong, vice chairman of the China Association of International Trade. Q1. The thing that sticks out most to me is food prices, with pork skyrocketing 33 percent. How does that fit into the interpretation of the CPI data ? Q2.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

I think food is such a great subject, such an interesting subject. I mean, food is something that everyone has to do. It's a life necessity, and actually because of that it can be a real hassle, like when you have to eat when you're hungry but you re

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

BEIJING, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- A campaign that aims to boost the public's role in safeguarding food safety and promote awareness of the issue was launched at the 9th China Food Safety Annual Conference, which closed on Sunday. Food safety has a bearing

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻