春节前大街小巷都是一片欢快的景象吧 而南方的冰雪已经开始消融~ 真是一个好消息~ 这里带来这样的一首欢快的曲子 在这里给大家拜年啦~~~ 希望在新的一年里所有的人都幸福安康,快乐平安^_^ Fast Food Song Can I take your order please? Let's eat to the beat (

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BEIJING, March 9 (Xinhua)-- China's annual consumer inflation rebounds to a 10-month high of 3.2 percent in February on accounts of rising food prices during the Spring Festival season, data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) data showed Sa

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2015-05-21 Bugs Are the New Food Americans are generally unwilling to eat bugs. But for at least two billion people worldwide, bugs or insects are a normal part of the diet. For instance, fried caterpillars are popular in Tanzania. In Mexico

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Some Aid Programs in Sahel Prefer Cash to Food It's market day in the village of Sadio, but it is also payday for these 800 beneficiaries of Catholic Relief Service's Yokkut program. Yokkut means resilience in the local Wolof language. By paying part

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: How many tacos is too many tacos? That is a question that our next guest can answer. He is the food critic for The San Antonio Express-News, and he says he will eat a taco every day in 2017 and write about the experience. And thi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Fatima is a single mother i

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Anita, Taiwan speaker What junk foods do I eat? I like potato chips, chocolates, candy bars but these days because of diets though I don't usually eat a lot, but of course during the party with my friends we always buy lots and lots of junk food and

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Eucharia, Ireland speaker A food I always crave, well, now I'm not living in Ireland. I always crave Irish soda bread. My grandmother used to make it when I was a child in a really old-fashioned fire oven and there was nothing like it. It's kind of,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

AGRICULTURE REPORT - World Food Prize Winners By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Scientists from China and Sierra L

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

AGRICULTURE REPORT – November 5, 2002: World Food Day By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. More than one-hundred countries celebrated World Food Day on October sixteenth.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Question from Vietnam: How Can Food Companies Control Pests Safely? By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Repo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Agricultural experts have launched a land and water management project in the Middle East. The project seeks to increase food security in dry areas. Researchers say the water availability in some of

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

The World Food Program is pulling its operations out of much of rebel-controlled Somalia, affecting some 1 million in-need Somalis. The food aid organization is citing unacceptable demands from the Islamist insurgent group al-Shabab that reached a br

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Adrienne: So, Mike, you don't eat fast food, huh? Mike: No, no. I find fast food not very healthy and I try to eat healthy and try to live a healthy kind of lifestyle. Adrienne: How do you do that? Mike: Well, I'm going to the gym, not smoking, just

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Barbara, we're talking about your time in the hospital. You were in the hospital for sometime. First of all, how long were you actually in the hospital? Barbara: Well, I was in two hospitals actually. At first, I was in a big hospital for t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Senior Chinese official urges food industry development BEIJING, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- A senior Chinese leader on Friday urged a state-owned grain and food conglomerate to improve its competitiveness to contribute to a more developed and safer food ind

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- Police have resolved 185,000 criminal cases during a one-year sweep of counterfeit and substandard food and drugs, the Ministry of Public Security said on Thursday. A total of 147,000 underground facilities, which manufac

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Food Douche 自以为是的美食专家 解释: A person that thinks they know the best place to get any one specific item of food and that the places you know all suck. 某些人认为他们自己知道某种食物最好吃的地方,而觉得你知

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Lesson 360 I dislike western food. 1.I dislike western food.我不喜欢西餐。 2.I dislike cats.我不喜欢猫。 3.I dislike big cities.我不喜欢大城市。 4.I dislike selfish people.我讨厌自私的人。 5.I dislike him strongly.我对他

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Adrienne: So, Mike, you don't eat fast food, huh? 埃德里安娜:迈克,你不吃快餐,对吧? Mike: No, no. I find fast food not very healthy and I try to eat healthy and try to live a healthy kind of lifestyle. 迈克:不吃,我不吃。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话