Jackie: Hello welcome to Entertainment! I'm Jackie Dalton. If you're someone who is quite careful about what you eat and likes to be healthy, then you might want to find out about what's being hailed as the latest super food. A 'super food' is a ter

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Todd: So Layla, you're from France and now you live in America. I thought we would talk about food in the two countries. What do you think about food in America? Layla: Personally, I don't like food here in America. I prefer food in my country becaus

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

They took the escalator downstairs. They were at Home Depot. She wanted to buy some more plants. She also wanted to buy some plant food. Ryan went to the plant food section. He saw big containers and small packages. One small package was only $2. It

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

Isnt food one of lifes greatest pleasures? Do you know anyone who doesnt like food? I dont. There is so much delicious food in the world. You could spend a whole lifetime eating a different dish every day. Whats the tastiest food in the world? This i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-F

October the 16th is World Food Day (WFD). This date is when the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations started in 1945. WFD itself didnt start until 1979. It was created by the FAO at the Organization's 20th General Conference.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Customers at a Washington DC falafel shop are praising the tasty food as well as the owners efforts to help refugees. Falafel Inc. is located in the Georgetown area, one of the citys most expensive places to eat and live. Many people cannot believe t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

New Rules Aim to Improve US Food Safety From VOA Learning English, this is the Agriculture Report in Special English. Each year, bad food sickens about one in six Americans. Proposed new rules aim to improve food safety. Officials say the changes cou

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

THIS IS AMERICA - Fathers Who Cook; Food Trucks Roll Across America FRITZI BODENHEIMER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Fritzi Bodenheimer. MARIO RITTER: And Im Mario Ritter. This week on our program, we hear about fathers who c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2015-08-13 Russia Destroys Banned Western Food The government in Russia is moving forward with efforts to destroy food imports from Western countries. The government banned the imports because of the dispute between Russia and the West over

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Apps for Healthy Food Choices Most people agree that eating healthy food is important. But sometimes making good food choices can be tough. Now, there are apps that can help people learn about the food they eat to improve their diets and their dining

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

BBC Learning English London Life Mexican Food Jo:Youre listening to London Life on bbclearningenglish.com. Im Jo and today were talking about my favourite kind of food Mexican food! Now, there are people from countries all around the world living in

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

In China, parents often tell their kids to not waste food, however, media reports sat that food waste accounts for about 70 percent of the country's mounting garbage production. Especially in restaurants, massive amounts of food are wasted every day.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

When I need a bite to eat, I often drop by a local fast food restaurant and buy a quick meal. I usually order a cheeseburger, a large order of fries, and a medium-size drink. On the cheeseburger, I ask them to put everything on it: onions, lettuce, m

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Solar Food Dryers By Gary Garriott Broadcast: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Drying food is a simple, low-cost way to keep

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

The upcoming climate change summit in Copenhagen comes amid warnings that rising temperatures and changing weather patterns are having a devastating impact on poor countries, especially in sub-Saharan Africa. Peter Heinlein | Addis Ababa 06 December

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

I think food is such a great subject, such an interesting subject. I mean, food is something that everyone has to do. It's a life necessity, and actually because of that it can be a real hassle, like when you have to eat when you're hungry but you re

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

SHANGHAI, Dec. 26 (Xinhua) -- The municipal government of Shanghai is considering rolling out a mechanism that would blacklist enterprises involved in illegal conduct regarding food safety and impose harsh punishments on them, a senior official said

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There is so much more to being healthy then simply what you eat. Sometimes, taking a moment to slow down and focus on how you eat can actually begin to make a difference in how you feel and possibly even in your weight. Healthy digestion begins in th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Today marks the World Environment Day, an occasion promoted by the United Nations Environment Program or UNEP to increase awareness of the environmental problems affecting people's lives. The theme of this year's event is Eat. Think. Save, a campaign

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦