In recent years, China has witnessed the prosperity of fast food resturants in big cities. It is quite easy for people to have meals at KFC or Mc donalds. At lunch time, it is hard to find seat in some fast food resturants. While so many small restur

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Storing Food Lee: Wow, what are we going to do with all these leftovers? Sarah: Lets store them in different containers and we can each take some to work to share. We wont be able to eat all of this ourselves, and I dont want it to go to waste. Lee:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Food from around the World 世界食品荟萃 So, you are going to Britain . Oh no!' say your friends, The food is terrible! What are you going to eat?' This was a common thing to say and perhaps it used to be true. English food was terrible! But is that

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. We present more expressions about food. They are from Elenir Scardueli, a listener in Brazil. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。今天我们介绍更多由巴西听众E

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

[ti:UNIT 4 Stay Healthy Lesson 27 Good Food, Good health] [0:01.219]UNIT 4 第四单元 [0:02.580]Stay Healthy 保持健康 [0:04.860]Lesson 27: 第二十七课: [0:06.510]Good Food, Good health 健康的食物,健康的身体 [0:10.186]Here are

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)九年级上

Exporters and importers from around the world have gathered at the 2011 Northeast Asia Expo in northeast China's Chang Chun city. Among them are food importers hoping to extend their market share here in China. CRI's David Dawson takes the chance to

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Katia: Hello Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Fine thank you and you? Katia: Good, good. Listen, I heard that you know a lot about Ecuadorean food. Can you tell me a little bit about it? What is your favorite or what is it that you don't like? Can you ju

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: So Dusty- Dusty: Uh-huh. Mike: Tell me a little about - you're from Philadelphia, right? Dusty: Yeah, yeah. Mike: Tell me a little bit about - soul food. Dusty: Okay. So soul food - actually, it comes from the South, and Philadelphia has a lot

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

第52期:Enjoying the Local Food Y:Where can I enjoy the best local food? Y:我到哪儿可以吃到最好的本地菜呢? X:Well!You like sea food? X:嗯!你喜欢海鲜吗? Y:Yes,I do. Y:是的,我喜欢。 X:Then Id like to suggest you try Anc

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Passage Transcript i want to talk about Vietnamese cuisine. and, to many of you, it may sound just like Chinese cuisine or Indian cuisine, it doesn't matter. but in that part of the world where i come from, Vietnam, China, Korea, um each country has

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Todd: So, Jose, can you talk about the food in Ecuador? Jose: Yes, I was saying that the Andes is where potatoes and corn and many other kinds of food come, I mean, potatoes for example, that was so important for Europe, during the famine in Europe,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - The Food and Drug Administration By Jill Moss Broadcast: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. I'm Sarah Long. VOICE

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

When you ask Americans about European foods, many people talk about their favorite meals from Italy, France, or even Germany. But food and drink from another European country Portugal -- is growing in popularity, both in the United States and other a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

THISISAMERICA-AFewStepsUpFromFastFood,andDowntheRoadFromFineDining,Lies STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. This is a three-day weekend for millions of Americans in observance of Columbus Day on Monday. A

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

US Doctor Prescribes Food as Medicine In 2000, Ronnie Sampson, 52, was diagnosed with neurosarcoidosis, a disease that tricks the immune system into attacking certain parts of the body. Sampsons doctor put him on prednisone, a corticosteroid that hel

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

A: Hey George, how is your chicken? B: My chicken tastes all right, but it is pretty dry. How is your fish? A: My fish is pretty dry too. B: It's almost as if this food has been sitting a little too long. It doesn't seem fresh. A: Yes, it seems that

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Imagi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Todd: Ivan, we are talking about your country, Indonesia. Can you recommend three Indonesian foods for people that visit your country? Ivan: Ooh, that can be a difficult question because we have lots of variety of foods and it depends on your taste.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

China has vowed 'zero tolerance' on food safety crime. During a press conference on Monday. Agriculture Minister Han Changfu vowed to crack down on the illegal planting of genetically modified crops to protect public health. He said China will better

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Topic: What Is the Sweetest Food? 什么东西最甜?

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语